剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
I know, but...
我知道 但是
is it really your business?
这件事跟你有关系吗
I mean, maybe you need to step away from this one and just...
你不应该插手这件事 而是
you know, just let it play out between the families.
让他们家庭内部去处理好了
They have rights.
他们有权这样做
It's not up to us to step in between
夹在中间告诉他们怎么做
and tell them what to do.
也不取决于我们
Us?
我们吗
All right, you.
好吧 是你
I'm not telling them what to do.
我不是要告诉他们做什么
It's...
而是
I'm supposed to help the dead with their unfinished business.
我想帮亡者完成未了的心愿
Yeah, but nobody's dead here. Now, what's the problem?
是啊 但这人没去世 怎么办
No, but his spirit still came to me, and he asked me for help.
但他的灵魂来请求我的帮助
I mean, that's what this whole thing should be about,
他才是整件事的决定者
not what his wife wants, not what his parents want.
不是他的妻子 也不是他父母
It should be what Hugh wants.
应该取决于休的意愿
He's the one who's laying there, wasting away.
他才是躺在那 日益憔悴的人
You're absolutely sure this is what he wants?
你确信他想这样吗
Yeah. I have no doubts.
是啊 毫无疑问
Wouldn't you want the same thing?
你不想这样吗
Wait a minute.
等等
Would you?
你呢
If I didn't think I would ever recover?
如果我无法康复了
Yeah. Absolutely.
我确实想这样
Can you ever really be sure?
你真的如此肯定吗
Of course not.
当然不能
No more sure than you can be
我们都不知道
of what will happen when you walk out our front door tomorrow morning.
明早出门时会发生什么
The only thing you can do is take all the information you have
你唯一能做的 是就自己所知
and give it your best shot.
尽力一搏
I know that my best shot is in the light,
而我的尽力一搏就是走进光里
not with machines or tubes or a hospital bed.
而不是被机器绑在病床上
You have insider information. It's not fair.
你有内♥幕♥消息 这不公平
So do you.
你也有了
Yeah, I know.
我清楚
It's just, you know...
可是
if it came to you,
如果你发生这事
it wouldn't be easy for me, that's all.
要下这决定 对我实为不易
Yeah, but you'd do it because you love me.
但你会那么做 因为你爱我
And you know I'd be ok.
你知道我会没事的
Yeah. I would.
是啊 我会的
And you?
你呢
If you're still here, hook me up.
如果你活着 捆住我吧
I'll take the machines.
我会选医疗仪器
I'll take a beating heart, if nothing else, just in case.
我选活下去 起码能以防万一
But if you go before me,
如果你比我先走
don't even bother plugging them in.
就都不用了
I don't want to interfere in these people's lives.
我不想干涉这些人的生活
And I don't want to get between them. But...
也不想牵涉其中 但是
Hugh Bristow doesn't have anybody else to speak for him but me.
除了我 没人能替休·布里斯托说出来了
So I will.
所以我要帮他
So you should.
你应该帮他
Don't let them do this!
别让他们这样做
Do what?
做什么
They're going to bring me back.
他们要带我回去
Please, I'm gone already! Just tell them to let me go!
求你了 我已经离开了 让他们放我走吧
What just happened?
发生了什么
I think Hugh just died.
休刚刚死了
And they brought him back.
他们把他又救回来了
You got brass ones, I'll give you that, to come here after last time.
经过上次的事 你还敢来 真有胆量
Just what is it you want?
你有什么目的
I came here because I need you to trust me.
我来是希望你信任我
Why?
为什么
Because I'm going to ask you to do something that isn't so easy.
因为我想请你做个困难的决定
Why do you care about any of this?
为什么你这么在乎啊
I'm just trying to help.
我想帮你
Do you believe the things they say about me in the papers?
你相信报纸上写我的报道吗
Should I?
我该信吗
Hugh and I met 2 years ago in a diner.
我和休两年前在一家餐馆相识
I was his waitress.
我是他的服务生
The papers love to play that up.
报纸就喜欢突出这点
For me it was love at first sight.
我对他一见钟情
As we got more serious, Hugh finally told me he had A.L.S.
随着日益亲密 休告诉我他患有卢·格里格病
A death sentence.
是不治之症
Whatever time he had left, I wanted to share it with him.
不管他还剩多久 我都要陪他到最后
He wanted to get married,
他想结婚
but he didn't want to saddle me with his illness.
但又怕我会有精神上的负担
I loved him so much nothing could have scared me away.
我深爱着他 什么都吓不倒我
The wedding was so beautiful.
婚礼很隆重
Not even his parents could ruin it.
即使他的父母也没能够阻止
And don't think they didn't try.
不要以为他们没试图阻止过
They were sure I was only after his money.
他们肯定我是为了钱才嫁给他儿子
His disease progressed more quickly than we expected,
他的病情恶化速度比预料的还快
so we went to a clinic in Switzerland.
所以我们去了瑞士的一家诊所
Then he went into the coma.
然后他就陷入了昏迷
Not the usual thing that happens with A.L.S..
这并不是卢·格里格病的常见症状
So that's my side of it. Is that what you came here for?
这就是我的故事 你来就为这个吗
No.
不
I didn't think so.
我觉得不是
Well, whatever it is you're up to,
无论你要做什么
I hope you don't think that you can hurt me.
别妄想能伤害到我
Not any more than they've hurt me already.
论伤害 你及不过他们
Cause I'm pretty much bulletproof now.
我已经很能承受打击了
I came here because I have a message from Hugh.
我来是因为休有话要告诉你
When did Hugh give you a message?
休何时跟你说过话了
It's complicated,
一言难尽
but I need to tell you at the hospital
但我只能在医院告诉你
with Bill and Janet, all of you together.
比尔和詹妮特也要在场
No way. Uh...
不可能
I mean, even if I wanted to, they would never...
即使我想 他们也绝不
It's something you're going to want to hear.
这件事 你会想听的
Something everyone needs to hear.
是每个人需要听的
You're going to be ok. We're going to bring you through this.
你会没事的 我们一起度过难关
But you have to keep fighting, Hugh.
但是休 你不能放弃
You have to stay strong.
你必须保持坚强
You've got to be kidding.
开什么玩笑
It's not your turn. We have another hour.
还没到你 我们还有一小时
Why did you bring her here? I just want you all to listen.
你带她来干什么 我想让你们听着
Ok? Just listen.
听我说
I have a message from Hugh.
休让我转告你们一件事情
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
His spirit is here with us right now.
他的灵魂正在我们身边
What is this?
这是怎么回事
What are you trying to pull I'm not trying to pull anything,
你到底有何目的 我没有任何目的
and I'm not going to waste time on explanations.
我不想浪费时间解释了
There are some things that he wants you all to know.
有一些事情 他想让你们都知道
I feel so much stronger just being close to him.
仅仅靠近他 我就觉得有力量了
Tell him I liked it when he read to me.
告诉他 我喜欢他给我讲故事
I just liked hearing his voice.
我喜欢听他的声音
He wants you to know that he liked it when you read to him.
他想让你知道 他很喜欢听你讲故事
It meant a lot to hear your voice,
他非常喜欢听见你的声音
especially when you read Hemingway.
尤其是读海明威的书
Ok, that's enough.
够了
You can't do this to us.
你不能这么做
What is wrong with you?
你到底怎么了
Do you not think we have suffered enough?
你觉得我们还不够伤心吗
Tell her I know what happened.
告诉她 我知道发生了什么
He knows what happened.
他知道发生了什么
And tell her it's all right.
告诉她 没有关系的
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表