剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
You were relieved.
你觉得解脱了
To not have to risk being in an honest relationship.
不需要冒险投入真情
To not have to give anything up.
也不用去放弃什么
To be able to blame somebody else
还能把责任推到我头上
so you could be safe.
以保全自己的名声
That's a lie.
不是这样的
Your ex wife told me that you did exactly the same thing to her.
你前妻说你正是这样对她的
The first time that she called you on the way you treated her,
她第一次抗♥议♥你对她的方式
you left.
你就离开了她
Just like me. You call that love?
就像离开我一样 这也叫爱
Yeah, but I missed you every day.
但我每天都在想你
I knew I had made a mistake.
我知道我错了
That's because you had already thrown me away.
那是因为你抛弃了我
I could be imaginary.
在你心中我是虚构的
Was I that forgettable?
我是那么容易忘记的吗
I hated myself for it.
我后悔那样对你
I wanted to call you a hundred times.
我一直想给你打电♥话♥
It would've been too late.
已经太迟了
You did what you did, I saw what I saw.
你做的事 我历历在目
There was never any going back.
是无法挽回的
Now I'm starting to hate being dead.
我开始痛恨做鬼了
Why?
为什么
Because the answer to everything is too late.
因为我得到的回答都是 太迟了
Too late to fix the mistakes.
已无法挽回过错
Too late to catch up with the things you missed.
无法挽回你错过的事
Too late to make things right with the people you hurt.
无法抚平我伤害过的心灵
Too late...
太迟了
to love you the way he does.
不能像他一样爱你
The beauty part of my job is, Kyle
我的工作告诉我 凯尔
it's never too late.
有些事是可以挽回的
You wasted a trip.
你白跑一趟了
I have nothing to gain by talking to him.
和他谈话 我又没什么好处
Look, maybe you don't have anything to gain.
或许你是得不到什么
Maybe you just have something to lose.
但你可以摆脱一些东西
A little piece of anger or bitterness, or disappointment.
一些些愤怒 苦涩 失望
He hurt me so much.
他伤透了我的心
You know what, he hurt me, too.
他也伤了我的心
But you know what happened, I got stronger.
但我因此变得坚强
I met the perfect man for me.
我遇到了我的另一半
Found a beautiful place to live
找到一个漂亮的地方定居
and you, you're married again.
而你不是再婚了嘛
I saw how much you loved your husband
听说你丈夫出事时 你多着急啊
when you thought that he was dead,
你一定很爱你丈夫
and would you really be this happy if you were still with Kyle?
你若还和凯尔在一起 会如此开心吗
Would I?
我会吗
Transformation sometimes turns out to
有时候转变的结果
be better than you could've imagined.
出乎你的想象
He just wants the chance to say that he's sorry.
他希望可以对你说声对不起
He's right behind you, and he's ready to do that.
他就在你身后 准备向你道歉
I screwed up, Donna.
我错了 唐娜
I was scared. I took the easy way out.
我害怕了 当了逃兵
I'm so sorry.
我真抱歉
He knows that he screwed up.
他知道错了
You son of a bitch, Kyle.
你个混♥蛋♥ 凯尔
Didn't you know...how much I loved you?
你难道不知道 我多么爱你吗
What I would've done for you?
我愿意为你做任何事吗
How could you...how could you just throw that away?
你怎么能就那样抛弃了我
I'm glad you're happy now.
我很高兴 你现在很快乐
You're better off without me.
没有我 你过得更好
He's glad that you're happy now.
他很高兴看到你过得好
You're better off.
你更快乐了
Yeah. Well,
是啊
I guess I'll never really know.
这答案我永远也不知道
I know. He knows.
我知道 他说他知道
Can I go now?
我可以走了吗
Time to cross over.
是时候了
You ever think I'll get a second chance?
你有觉得我可以重新来过吗
Come back here again and do this right?
回到这里 弥补我的过错
It's really nice to think so.
能这么想真好
You were never forgettable.
你永远铭刻在我心中
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表