Wow. so your boys are potent?
这么说你的精♥子♥们很强健
They were -- I've been snipped,
他们过去是 因为我已经剪掉了
Vasectomized, had my testes done.
我做了输精管切除术
Wow. that is some excellent foreplay.
非常棒的前戏
You like that? that's my "a" material.
你喜欢吗 这是我的私隐
At the end of the night,
在夜晚即将结束的时候
I just come right out and announce my infertility.
我坦白了自己不育的情况
It's sexy.
真性感
Yeah, it's working for you, huh?
你喜欢 是吧
It is. it really turns a girl on.
是的 很能让女孩性潮澎湃
Oh, hey, that reminds me. I've got something of yours.
对了 刚想起 你有东西掉我这里了
You...left something at my place.
你有东西落我那里了
Oh. your notebook.
你的笔记本
Well, I hope you filled in all the blanks for me.
希望你把空给我填上了
Nah, I figured you could do that,
我觉得你肯定行
Maybe follow me back to my place?
要不跟我回去
For the proverbial nightcap?
喝杯睡前小酒
Yeah. yeah, wow.
是的 是的
I'm gonna have to pass on that very tempting offer.
我不得不回绝这个诱惑无穷的提议
Wow. rejected.
被拒绝了
Well, no, don't think of it that way.
千万别那么想
Uh, think of it...
试想看
I-i-i'm gay.
我是同性恋
You're gay?
同性恋
I'm a big fat gay.
大胖子同性恋
Why? because I'm married?
为什么 因为我结婚了吗
Well, because you're married and because you're lew's girl
因为你结婚了 而且你是卢的女人
And...'cause I'm getting the strangest feeling about you.
还有 我对你的感觉很奇怪
Yeah, you are?
是吗
Yeah, I mean, I can't believe I'm gonna say this out loud,
是的 不敢相信我居然会大声说出来
But I feel that I don't want to make love to you
我不想仅和你
just the once
一夕欢好
Although I'm sure you would enjoy the shit out of it.
尽管我知道你肯定会爽翻
I don't think you're gonna get this chance again.
下次可没机会了哦
No? no.
没有了吗 是的
Mean.
吝啬
You're...mmm...
你真
Mean, mean, mean, mean. you're just mean.
吝啬 吝啬 你个吝啬鬼
Still, I'm gonna have to say no.
但我还是不能答应
So I'm just, like, what, a story for your book?
那我只是你书里的一段插曲吗
You're not gonna bait me into changing my mind,
你不能诱使我改变心意的
janie jones.
珍妮·琼斯
But wait. answer me this, though.
等等 回答我这个问题
What is so sexy about a man who's been vasectomized?
一个结扎男到底性感在哪里
Oh, I don't know.
我也不知道
I guess it shows that you can commit,
我想是这证明了你能让人托付
That you can give your whole heart to someone,
你能全心全意地爱一个人
Make sacrifices to please a woman.
为了取悦她不惜自我牺牲
So you think a woman made me do this,
你觉得是某个女人让我这么做的咯
Some castrating female?
还是被阉过的
Definitely did this for a woman.
肯定是为了女人
You are not some stray dog, hank moody.
你不像那些流浪狗 汉克·穆迪
You belong to someone.
你名草有主了
Takes one to know one.
彼此彼此
Hey, you know, he throws these, uh, huge parties
你知道 他搞了个大派对
And these people come and they drink his booze,
那些人过来后开怀畅饮
And they act like they're his friends.
表现得好像是他朋友
Yeah, I've heard.
我听说了
Guest of honor never shows.
而主客却难见一面
I'm not sure I can bear to watch the rest of this.
我不知道能不能坚持看下去
It's pretty much over once baby comes out of the corner.
孩子从角落里出来后 差不多就完了
Were you even alive in the fall of 1987?
你还沉浸于1987年的秋天啊
Of course I was alive.
当然咯
It was a good time.
那是段好时光
I was in the mail room at william morris.
我当时在威廉·莫里斯的邮件室
Marce was still at n.y.u.
玛斯还在纽约大学
One day, somebody broke in to her dorm room.
有天 有人闯进她的寝室
Some homeless crack addict snuck in
某个无家可归的吸毒鬼
and stole all her jewelry,
盗走了她所有的首饰
So I tried to think of a movie that might cheer her up.
我准备找部电影让她开心
It worked, didn't it?
成功了 是吧
We had to go all the way up to 57th street to see it --
我们一直走到57号♥大街去看电影
Some crappy little theater that's not even there anymore.
那个又破又小的剧院现在都不在了
The duane reade across the street --
街对面有家便利店
Where I went in to buy her twizzlers and a diet coke --
我进去给她买♥♥特乐滋软糖跟健怡可乐
That's still there.
那家店倒还在
Charlie, she'll get better.
查理 她会好起来的
She'll be home soon
很快会回家来
And everything will get back to normal.
一切都会恢复正常的
Yeah. yeah, sure.
是的 当然会
She'll quit the bolivian marching powder.
她会戒除白粉
I'll put my libido back in a box
我管好我的欲望
And re-don the suit.
然后重操旧业 死性难改
Then the whole cycle can start over again.
长此以往 无限循环
Well, I don't know much about marriage,
我对婚姻不太了解
But it doesn't sound so entirely bad to me.
但听上去还没那么坏
You're probably right.
可能吧
What's your choice, right?
对了 你的选择呢
I mean, you choose your partner, then you do the dance.
选择舞伴 翩翩起舞
What's the alternative? sit the whole thing out?
除此之外呢 袖手旁观吗
No way. you can't do that, right?
不行 你不会选择这么做 是吧
And at the very least, I mean...
至少
...you got to dance the last dance of the season.
你能跳本季度最后支舞
I'm not sure that's a very good idea.
我觉得这个主意不怎么样
What?! I'm not talking anything carnal --
什么 我说的和色♥欲♥无关
Just a simple box step.
仅仅是个简单的方形舞步
I stay in my dance space, you stay in your dance space.
你跳你的 我跳我的
Well... maybe that can work.
这样也行吧
Except I'm not very good.
不过我跳的不是很好
Oh, well, me neither.
我也是啊
Here you are. thank you.
到了 谢谢
Right where you started.
就是这里了
None the worse for wear, huh?
很不错吧
You're right. you're right.
说的对 说的对
Yeah. thank you.
谢谢
Um, really, that was such a great night.
真是个美妙的夜晚
And I appreciate it.
谢谢你
Well, it's not just the music, right?
不仅仅是音乐 是吧
It's how and...when you hear it.
那种感觉...当你听到
That's it. yeah.
对啊
Okay. don't forget your work stuff.
别忘了你的"同事们"
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't get to say that a lot.
我不想多说
Uh, girls that work at jumbo's clown room
在脱衣俱乐部上班的女孩子
Don't usually have briefcases and shit.
通常不背公文包吧
Yeah, I can imagine there wouldn't be
可以想象那里的确
A whole lot of use for that, right?
不需要这些 是吧
So, lew, it's been real.
卢 这真不可思议
Yikes. we're gonna shake hands?
要不握个手
Yes, we are.
当然要
It's, uh, my date, my rules, right?
我的约会 我的规则 是吧
So it was a date?
那算是约会咯
Well, anytime two people meet after 7:00 p.m.,
傍晚七点以后的两人见面
It's a date, right?
算是约会是吧
My thoughts exactly.
我是这么想的
What the fuck is wrong with people?
人们都他妈怎么啦
Nobody has the balls to actually say that they're on a date.
没人有种说自己是在约会
I'm sorry. I can't seem to let go of your hand. I know.
对不起 我不能放开你的手 我知道
You kind of, sort of remind me of someone I once knew.
从某种意义上你让我想起了个老朋友
Okay, I do? well, I know.
真的吗 这么说的话 我明白了
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表