Previously on "californication"...
<加州迷情> 前情回顾
Sonja. hey.
我是索尼亚
Awkward.
真巧
Nice to see you again.
很高兴再见到你
I am pregnant. you didn't notice my bump?
我怀孕了 没发觉我肚子大了吗
Julian's a writer, too.
朱力安也是个作家
Really? my condolences.
真的吗 我对此表示遗憾
I like to think of myself as more of a creative midwife.
我更愿把自己想象成富有创造性的助产士
What, you're officially back together?
什么 你们又正式复合了
Until we fuck it up. could be any second now.
到我们搞砸之前是的 随时可能发生
Hank!
汉克
I got this, uh, book deal.
我有个关于书的买♥♥卖♥♥
They want to write about
他们想就为什么
why everything I touch turns to gold.
我能点石成金这事写本书
You write it.
我想让你来写
Beatrice trixie. hank moody.
碧翠丝·特蕾克茜 汉克·穆迪
One girl, two cocks. ultimate showdown!
一个女孩 两个男人 再来场终极PK
I've had both of them, but what they seem to
我以前和他俩都搞过 但是他们好像
forget is that they both paid for the sex.
都忘了自己曾为此付过钱
Have we met?
我们见过吗
You always have some fucking excuse!
你总是有一些胡编的理由
Dude, this fucking perv just tried to mouth-rape me.
伙计 这个该死的色狼想口奸我
I accidentally went down on her.
这一切都只是误会
I fucking hate you!
我真♥他♥妈♥的恨你
If you sit here, people are gonna think you're weird.
如果你坐这儿 其他人会觉得你很奇怪
And here I was, planning to run for prom queen.
我就要在这儿 为成为舞会王后做准备
Back to work, assholes!
快回去工作 混球们
We're making rock history here!
我们的摇滚将会被载入史册
Oh, woman!
女人
What are you doing? I'm rocking "medium" now.
你干什么 我正在玩音乐游戏
86th percentile. don't shut the "freebird" down.
都玩到86分了 别打击我的积极性
What happened to the clearing up?
不是说好了要打扫卫生吗
Well, I kind of focused on the patio.
我把精力都用在布置院子上了
And then I was summoned by the gods of rock.
然后才开始玩游戏
One must take heed of that shit.
看来以后我得留一手
Right.
好吧
We're having a dinner party.
我们今晚要举办晚宴
So why would you focus on the patio?
你干嘛去整理院子
God! when you say it out loud like that, it sounds awful.
上帝 这么说好像这个晚宴让你不高兴
Is it too late to call off?
现在取消宴会还来得及吗
Stop it. it's gonna be fun, right?
别这样 晚宴肯定会很有趣的 对吧
Really?
真的吗
'cause I think it's gonna be like
就象是用小棉签
having a q-tip jammed up my urethra.
堵住了我的尿道
For three hours.
然后持续三个小时
Without lube.
而且还没有润滑油
Which could be fun if you do it...to me.
要不咱们...试试
Wanna? hank...
想吗 汉克...
Come on. let's get going.
别闹了 快准备
But I think you should check out the patio.
但我觉得你得先看看院子
No, no, no. I got... I think you'll be pleased.
不 不 我还得... 我想你会满意的
Judas priest, hank.
天啊 汉克
What are you up to?
你到底想干什么
I was hoping you'd finally make an honest woman of me.
我想让你成为我的女人
What is that?
什么意思
Is it not jaw-droppingly beautiful?
难道我做得还不够漂亮
Does it not to make the love juices to flow?
这还不能让你下面汹涌澎湃吗
Hank...
汉克
I-i thought you gave that to a homeless woman.
我以为你会把戒指给无家可归的女人
Who gives diamonds to the homeless?
谁会把戒指给家都没有的人
Not i, rabbi.
反正我不会 老婆大人
I...i don't know what to say...
我不知该说什么好
Okay, well then, let me relieve
好吧 来 让我把
you of your root vegetables...
你手中的菜拿开
And allow me.
然后答应我
I love you, karen.
我爱你 凯伦
And I want to spend the rest of my life
我想一辈子
annoying the shit out of you.
就这样烦你
And I want the rest of my life to start right now.
我想我的后半生从现在才真正开始
I'm sick and tired of fighting about the past.
我已经厌倦了和以前的事较劲
We're not going anywhere. I get that now.
我们哪儿也不去 我现在已经懂了
This is our home.
这才是我们的家
Because home is wherever you and becca are.
因为有你和贝卡在的地方 才是家
I love l.a.
我喜欢洛杉矶
Seriously. i...i love it.
说真的 我喜欢这地方
I can't get enough of it.
真是喜欢透了
You are so full of shit.
你真是个傻瓜
Will you marry me, karen?
愿意嫁给我吗 凯伦
Queen of my dreams...
我梦中的女皇
Mother of my child...
我孩子的母亲
Lady of the valley...
我的欲望女神
Any more?
没词儿了吗
Fuck, now I'm out.
妈的 我都说完了
I'm so wet right now. are you?
我现在已经湿淋淋的了 你呢
It must be like niagara falls down there, huh?
肯定如尼亚加拉瀑布般倾泻而下吧
You could always check it out for yourself.
你可以自己来探寻
Why am I here?
我怎么会来
The question that plagues us all, mia.
这个问题也让我们很困惑 米亚
Why are you here?
你为什么会来
She's here because the poor little
她在这儿的原因是...
Wunderkind is spending too much time alone.
这个可怜的神童花太多时间独处了
Oh, "wunderkind"?
什么 神童
Are we just tossing that term around now? really?
我们刚听到这个词了 对吗
I may be alone, but I am far from lonely.
也许我是一个人 但我并不孤独
You wouldn't believe how many
你不会相信有多少小伙子
facebook fucktards want to be my friends.
排着队想和我交朋友
Hey, mia, could you use your big-girl words right now?
米亚 你能用点成熟的词汇吗
Historically, bill was always fine with
从以前来看 比尔总是
the creative use of profanity.
对脏话不加干涉
So I recall.
因此我才恢复的
But I guess you weren't.
但是我想你们不是这样的
Maybe that's why things didn't work out between you two.
也许这就是为什么在你们之间不起作用的原因
You see, I don't understand why we invite her.
我真不明白为什么要请她
We already have one sullen
我们已经有了个阴郁的
disrespectful she-devil in our midst.
不负责任的恶魔般的女儿
Hank!
汉克
How is that any better than the last?
难道这件比上一件好吗
You said to change, I changed.
你说让我换 我就换了啊
Change again.
再去换
You're making me mad, mother.
你要把我惹毛了 妈妈
Becca...
贝卡
Huh? hank, enough!
汉克 够了
I am making you mad?
我把你惹毛了
Allow me to defuse.
让我来化解矛盾
No. Mrs. moody?
不 穆迪太太
Ms...
穆迪...
Moody.
太太
Mr. moody.
穆迪先生
Not so fast. what?
别这么急 什么
Did you hear me say "yes" at any point?
你什么时候听到我说"是"了吗
You didn't have to. your eyes said it for you.
不用说 你的眼睛已经告诉了我答案
As did the arching of your back and the soft
你轻盈的腰肢和柔软
gentle swell of your flower,
娇嫩的花瓣
The urgent release of...
突然释放...
You smell like cigarettes.
你身上有烟味儿
What? yeah.
什么 是的
No. it's, um, mia. oh.
不 这是米亚身上的
Mia's been smoking. as for becca...
米亚在抽烟 至于贝卡...
I wouldn't worry. she'll be back to her sweet, little,
我不会担心 她会马上变回以前的...
Unicorn-loving self in no time.
甜美小天使
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表