Previously on Californication...
<加州靡情> 前情提要
Jesus H. Christ.
老天爷啊
Hi,daddy.
嘿 老爸
This is Bill's daughter,Mia,and this is Hank.
这位是Bill的女儿Mia 这位是Hank
You... you two know each other? No.
你...你们俩认识? 不认识
I am 16,you know.
我才16岁
What's this? Hank's new book.
这是什么 Hank写的新书
Are you really 16? I'm really 16.
你真的只有16岁吗? 真的
This is really good.
写得非常不错
It's not a memoir.
这可不是一本回忆录
It's a written account of my sexual relationship with you.
这是我们俩性♥爱♥的书面记录
Written by me as a fucking novel.
我可是当该死的小说来写的
I know you've set him up,stole his book.
我知道你陷害了他 偷了他的书稿
And what are you gonna do about it,huh?
那你又能怎么样 哼
I got to ask,since you always tend
既然你从来都写你所知道的
to write exactly what you know,
我必须得问问
what's the fucking deal?
这是他妈怎么回事
You have done some fucked-up shit in your time,
你是干过些荒唐事
but I didn't think you'd do that.
但是这事太出乎我的意料
We have to love him for who he is,not his potential.
我们得爱他这个人 而不是爱上他的潜力
Go. Drive the car. Karen.
开车 开车 Karen
You're saying that the three of us move back to New York together?
你是说我们仨一块儿搬回纽约?
Well,soon,yeah. Okay?
呃 尽快吧 不好吗?
Look what the cat dragged in.
看看谁来了
What brings you to these fair parts?
什么风把你吹来了
I'm doing a little signing/reading in Venice.
我在威尼斯这区搞签售活动
I want you guys to come.
我希望你们能一起来
Paul Rider,Mia's manager.
Paul Rider Mia的经纪人
Quite the literary scandal we have here.
实在称得上一桩文学的丑闻啊
Why would you tell him?
你告诉他干什么
Because I'm in love with him.
因为我们相爱了
Think about Karen and think about Becca.
替Karen和Becca想想
Hank,it doesn't have to be this way.
Hank 事情没必要弄成这样
Stop! You're fucked,Moody.
住手 你完蛋了 Moody
I need to tell you something. Okay.
我有些事要告诉你 好的
Home,Skeeves.
回家 老二
Hey,are you hungry? You must be starved.
嘿 你想吃东西不 肯定饿坏了吧
You know what? Come on. Come on. We'll go get something to eat.
要不吃点东西去? 走吧 我们去吃点什么
Grand slam breakfast,my treat.
Danny餐厅 我请客
I got to get home. I got to face the music at some point.
我得回家 迟早要面对现实
What? What?
咋了 什么
What's that look? What look?
那表情什么意思 什么表情
That shifty,somewhat cunty look of yours.
就那个狡诈又带点儿淫♥荡♥的表情
I can't take you home,palomino.
我不能送你回家 哥们儿
Why is that,Charlie?
Charlie 为什么
I've been instructed not to.
有人不允许
By Karen? And Marcy.
Karen? 还有Marcy
She told me she would kick my pale,pockmarked ass
她说我要送你回去的话
if I brought you home right now.
她非踹死我不可
And I believe that crazy,little bitch too.
我相信那个小疯婊♥子♥能做得出
Get this. We're splitting the sheets.
知道吗 我们俩这回要离了
Yeah. She signed the papers. It totally broke my heart.
真的 她都签了字了 把我心都伤透了
Really thought we were gonna work it out.
我还以为我们这次能够好好走下去
Guess not. Charlie!
看来是没戏了 Charlie
What am I gonna do now? Charlie!
我现在怎么办好啊 Charlie!
Yeah?
咋了
I just got out of jail.
我刚从局子里出来
You're right. I'm sorry.
说得对 不好意思
You win. You got it way worse right now.
你赢了 你的处境比我的糟多了
Get in the car. There's something you should see.
上车 带你去看个东西
'Fucking & Punching'回忆录
It's called the interweb,Hank. It's been around for a while now.
有个东西叫互联网 Hank 都出了好一段时间了
Remember how fast my masturbation video spread? That was unnerving.
还记得我的自♥慰♥视频 传得有多快吗 把我都急死了
That was funny,'cause it was you.
那个视频搞笑因为是你在自♥慰♥
Yeah. Not me.
是啊 而不是我
Yeah,some story,huh? Yeah.
写得不错哈?
Tell you the truth,I never thought he was much of a writer.
说实话 我从来没觉得他算个作家
But now the guy's my fucking hero.
可现在这家伙简直就是我的英雄
I mean,he hit that shit,right?
他能把那辣妹搞定了不是吗
What I wouldn't give for a taste of that sweet peach.
要是我能有一回 拿什么我都不换
All right,peace. Yeah,okay.
闪了 好的 拜拜
There you go...
看见了吧
Another satisfied customer.
又一个满意的顾客
I'm gonna ask you a question,Runkle,
我问你个问题 Runkle
and how you answer will determine whether or not
你的答案将直接决定
I put this cigarette out in your asshole.
我要不要把这支烟在你屁♥眼♥上掐了
Will you take me the fuck home?
你♥他♥妈♥到底送不送我回家
Home it is,my good man.
回家就回家 我的先生
You're a useless fuck,you know that?
你是个没用的废物 你知道吗
The man threatened physical violence,Marcy.
他威胁我要搞家暴 Marcy
So did I,you stupid mutt.
我不也家暴过你吗 傻♥逼♥
You can't hurt me anymore,you know.
你可是再也伤害不了我了
You already tore my fucking heart out.
你已经把我心都撕碎了
Go away,Hank. I'm not gonna let you in.
走吧 Hank 我不会让你进去的
I get it,Marce. You're a good friend.
我明白 Marce 你是个仗义的朋友
You're the gatekeeper,but this is my home. It's my family.
你把门守着 但这是我家 里面的是我的家人
Is it true? The man was framed.
是吗? 他让人设计了
Yes,it's true,but it's also hugely complicated.
是的 总之整个事情非常复杂
I believe you.
我相信你
I do,but still,it's pretty fucking grody.
真的 但说实话 你禽兽不如
You'll get no argument from me.
我一点异议都没有
Now,what's the move here? Are you gonna step aside,
现在要怎么办 是你让开呢
or am I gonna have to pick you up and move you aside
还是我把你像挪一个
like the gorgeous little garden gnome that you are?
可爱的小精灵一样挪开
Get the fuck out of here,Hank,before Becca comes home.
趁Becca还没回来赶紧滚蛋 Hank
I would like to see her. How is she?
我想见见她 她怎么样了
Oh,she's great. She's fantastic.
她好极了 好得不能再好了
I can't keep her off the computer,though,
只不过我没办法让她离开电脑一步
'cause she doesn't believe a word of it.
因为她完全不相信会是这样
She thinks you were set up.
她认为你是被诬陷的
Do you want to take that away from her?
你是不是想打破她天真的幻想
Do you want to have to look her in the eye and tell her
你是不是打算看着她的眼睛
that you put your dick in a girl
告诉她你上了一个
that's the same age that she is right now?
跟她年纪相仿的女孩?
'Cause if you do,stick around. Fuck you.
如果是的话 那就别走 去你♥妈♥的♥
Well...
你…
Well,call me Mr. Brightside,
你可以说我太过乐观
but I think we're making some serious progress here.
但我想我们进展不错
What? She wanted you to have a change of clothes.
不是吗?她想让你换换衣服
That was very thoughtful of her.
还是非常体贴嘛
So the arraignment's tomorrow morning.
传讯明早进行
In the meantime, I'll do what I can to plea down the assault and battery.
在此期间 我会尽我所能减轻你的伤人罪名
You have any questions?
有什么问题吗?
Yes. Do you mind if I smoke?
有 介意我吸烟吗?
Sure do.
非常介意
Hank. Hank. Hank.
Hank Hank Hank
Is there something I should know here? Such as?
有什么事我应该知道的吗? 比如?
Is he retarded?
他是弱智吗?
He's actually quite a good guy once you get to know him.
你如果了解他 他还是挺好一人的
He's... he's very pleasant,very agreeable.
他非常友善 非常平易近人
Good to know,because on paper he looks like a total piece of shit. Hey,now.
谢谢告知 因为从记录来看 他就是一人♥渣♥ 不是吧
Abby here is the best there is at defending the unjustly accused.
Abby是最好的辩护律师
Hey,hey,remember that poor guy
记得那个…
who kept showing his penis to the Laker girls?
经常在湖人女郎面前露阴的可怜仔吗?
She totally got him off.
她帮他成功脱案
Impressive.
给力
So what was it you wanted to do,Abby,you know,before?
那么在之前你是想做什么的?
Okay,I'll play. Before what?
好吧 我跟你玩 在什么之前?
Before you sold out and went to law school. Up top.
在你出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂去法学院之前 击个掌
Cute. Can't help it. The guy's cute.
挺可爱的嘛 天生的 没办法
He's also a three-time loser.
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表