You in? no, but have fun.
你一起来吗 不 玩得开心
I quit smoking.
我戒烟了
Oh, wow. look at you.
看看你
No, I'm good, thanks.
我不抽 谢谢
What, did you give it up for lent?
因为四旬斋(基♥督♥教节日)戒掉了?
Oh, no, I'm, uh...
没有 我...
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
You didn't... you didn't notice my bump?
你没看出我肚子变大了吗
Yeah, I did.
看出来了
I just thought you put on weight. no.
我还以为是你长胖了 不是
No, I'm kidding. congratulations.
我开玩笑的 恭喜你了
Thanks. thank you. yeah, we're very happy.
谢谢你 我们在一起很快乐
Well done, lady.
做得好 小姐
Last time I saw you
上次我见你
you were boning a degenerate doggy-style
你正在以狗刨式做♥爱♥
And projectile-vomiting all over bill's bedroom
比尔的房♥间里也满是你的呕吐物
Two things which I totally dug about you.
这两件事彻底改变了我对你的看法
Was... was that me? wow.
那是... 那是我吗
Yeah, don't ever change.
确实是你
What the hell?
他妈的
Oh! what?
怎么了
Shooting cock pain. I got to go.
老二开始痛了 我得走了
Good to see you. oh. okay. yeah.
很高兴见到你 好 就这样吧
Oh! my mama!
天啊 爽♥死♥我♥了♥
What the fuck?!
你在搞什么鬼玩意儿
I've only been gone for two seconds.
我只离开你两秒钟
You're not supposed to do that.
你不该这样做
Why not, daddy?
为什么不行
You know why not.
你知道为什么不能
I know, but...
我知道 但是...
Just look how nice they look.
你看看他们有多可爱
Pretty little maids all in a row. just...
可爱的小粉粉排成行
You want to go back to promises?
你想违背誓言吗
Come on.
别这样
Don't you remember...
难道你不记得...
...how good the sex used to be...
以前的性生活有多么快活
When I used to sprinkle it on your naughty bits?
我曾把这些撒在你淘气的小♥弟♥弟♥上...
I seem to recall
我好像记起来了
Something vaguely pleasant about the sensation, yes.
一种模糊的快♥感♥也涌了上来
What do you know...
你怎么知道...
You're without "the artist within."
原来你没和"心中的艺术家"在一起
Must be lonely.
孤独的小宝贝儿
You must be jealous. that's kind of cute.
你一定吃醋了 真可爱
Mm. come on. we got to go.
别这样 我们得走了
Hank
汉克
I am so touched by what you did for me today.
你今天所做的一切让我很感动
I am.
我是认真的
Yes, but...
是的 但是...
What I did for you today means that I can't do this
今天我为你做的一切 意味着在未来两天里
Or anything like it for the next 48 hours.
我不能为你做与这个相似的事情
Oh, yeah.
好吧
Well, there's more than one way to skin a cat.
满足一只小野猫的办法可不止一种
Geez, I like you stoned.
我喜欢看你发♥浪♥的样子
Hmm. I like you liking me stoned.
我喜欢你喜欢这样的我
Holy shit.
见鬼
What?
怎么了
I think you're giving me a boner.
我的小♥弟♥弟♥被你唤醒了
Oh, well, that's great news.
这可是个好消息
It is great news. No, no, it is.
当然是 只是...
I just... I'm afraid I might pop a stitch.
只是我担心缝合线会被崩断
Come here.
过来
No, no. I want to check it.
不行 我要检查一下
I-I'll be right back.
马上就回来
I don't want you to see him like this.
我可不要你见到它的窘样
It could be bloody.
可能血汲汲的
What are you doing? hmm.
你在干吗呢
Assuming the posish.
调整姿势 蓄势待发
Feel free to start without me.
你可以自己先开始
Hey, you got a rubber?
你有套套吗
Uh, I think I got the ramses in my wallet from high school,
我皮夹里倒是有个高中时代珍藏的正货
But I'm pretty sure it's expired.
不过铁定过期了
Hand it over.
给我吧
I was kidding.
我说笑的
Oh.Fuckin' chick is insisting I, uh, wear a rubber.
那该死的娘们非让我带套不可
What... what is that all about?
搞什么玩意啊
That's not very rock'n'roll. Not at all.
这可不怎么有劲啊 一点也不
If it's dark enough, you could rip open an alka-seltzer.
如果够黑的话 你可以撕开一袋消食片的包装
And bang her with it? no.
带着这东西搞她 不
Just... it'll create the illusion
只是制♥造♥出假象
That you're wearing a jimmy hat.
像是你在带套子
David copperfield does it.
大卫·科波菲尔就这么干的
Not onstage.
但不是在舞台上
Thanks, man.
多谢了 老兄
You know, I was kidding.
你知道 我说着玩的
Hey, asshole!
混球
Hello?!
喂
Karen!
凯伦
Karen! Karen!
凯伦 凯伦
Hey, anybody got an alka-seltzer?
谁有消食片
Lew!
卢
This fucking perv just tried to mouth-rape me!
这个该死的变♥态♥刚才想口奸我
Really?
是吗
What the fuck, dude?!
你♥他♥妈♥的搞什么 小子
You're a guest in my home, and you go mouth-rape...
你是我这儿的客人 竟然想口奸我的...
What's your name, sweetheart?
你叫什么名字 甜心
Destiny.
天命真女
Felicity.
干得爽吗
Come on, there was no raping.
别搞了 哪有什么强♥奸♥
I wasn't raping. I'm not a rapey kind of guy.
我向来洁身自好 怎么会做这种事
Karen. Karen! I was looking for you.
凯伦 凯伦 我一直在找你
There you are.
你终于来了
God! tell him I'm not rapey.
天啊 告诉他我可不是猥亵狂
I accidentally went down on her.
我给她口♥交♥纯属意外
What?
什么
How do you accidentally go down on someone?
别告诉我你的嘴巴会自动沾上她的"妹妹"
Big house, a lot of rooms, it was dark.
这么大的房♥子 无数的房♥间 昏暗的环境
I went to the bathroom, got turned around,
我去了趟洗手间 然后返回时
And accidentally went down on her.
就稀里糊涂地邂逅了她的"妹妹"
I buy it.
我姑且信你
Sell it to her.
慢慢给她解释吧
Ah, so I seem to have procured a little prophylactic.
我似乎找到些安全用品
I'll get the car.
我去开车
I know... I smell like pussy.
我知道我一身骚味
I'm sorry, Karen. I'm very sorry.
对不起 凯伦 真的很抱歉
That was an honest mistake.
这是个无心之过
Oh, you just had your mouth on another woman's vagina?
你不过是碰巧把嘴放到了那个女人的"妹妹"上
Yes, I did, but the moment my tongue hit clit,
没错 但当我的舌头开始工作时
I knew it wasn't yours.
我就发现那不是你
Shut up. It wasn't perfect.
闭嘴 一点都不完美
I could pick your pussy out of a police lineup of pussy.
即使面前是一排人 我都能将你的辨认出来
Hank. I could.
汉克 我办的到
You know,if your pussy was ever arrested,god forbid...
假如你的"妹妹"被逮捕了 但愿不要...
Hank.
汉克
...and it had to be identified in some kind of a lineup
需要在一排同类中被辨认出来
I would get it right away.
我会一击命中
"pussy number 2, step forward, turn profile.
2号♥"妹妹" 向前一步 转过脸来
That's karen."
是凯伦
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
I must have been fucking crazy
我真♥他♥妈♥疯了
Thinking things could be different.
还以为一切会有所转变
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表