Previously on Californication...
《加州迷情》 前情回顾
That's it! Big, stop the van! What?
够了 停车 什么
Ovitz! Hit the bricks!
奥维兹 打开车门
See you at the Oscars, pal.
希望在奥斯卡见到你 朋友
I've been busting my nuts for weeks
我已经尝试了数周
just to get a meeting with Ronny Praeger.
只想跟罗尼·普拉格见一面
You got Daisy the part!
你帮戴西拿到那个角色了
I had to invest 100 grand in his movie.
我必须要投资10万做他的电影
You don't know me. Hank Moody. I'm a writer.
你可能不认识我 我叫汉克·穆迪 是个作家
I want to ask you a question about Lew Ashby.
我想问你一些卢·艾希比的事
Call me "He who will kill you if you touch his daughter."
你小子敢碰我女儿 我就做了你
She's pretty awesome. She is.
她很了不起 当然
That thirsty little nose of yours is costing us some money.
你那饥渴的小鼻子可是吸了我们不少银子啊
You just put the bulk of our nest egg
你刚把我们大部分的养老储蓄
into a movie called Vaginatown.
扔到了一部叫做《阴♥道♥街》的电影上
What's wrong with Clittes? Coke dick.
克雷迪斯怎么了 勃不起来
We need a stunt cock.
我们需要一个替身老二
You will get in there and drive Miss Daisy.
你就进去和黛西小姐干
Did we get that?
我们做到了没
I have many vices, my friend, but jailbaiting ain't one of them.
我有很多缺点 但我对幼齿没兴趣
Excuse me, gents.
不好意思 绅士们
All right, repeat after me.
好 跟着我复述
I will never...
我再也
"i will never..."
我再也
...ever... "...ever..."
不会 不会
...fuck mia again.
上米亚了
"...fuck mia again."
上米亚了
Thank you.
谢谢
Jesus. just saying it gets me wet.
上帝呀 光说这句话 我就兴奋了
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Find somebody else to pen your sordid, little fucking tale.
找别人去写你那该死的肮脏的生平吧
Come on, man. don't leave.
得了 伙计 别走啊
We got a good thing going here.
我们进行的不是挺好么
It's been a long time since I had me a...friend.
我好长时间 没交到过朋友了
Aw, shucks. I'm almost touched.
得了吧 我差点被感动了
But you can't expect me
可你不能指望我
To indulge your every fucking depraved whim!
每次都放纵你一时性起的胡搞
Jesus christ.
上帝呀
I just realized what it must be like to live with me.
我刚发现 跟我一起生活是什么感觉
You know, i-i really didn't think you were gonna be
你知道 我真没想到
Such a fucking ninny about the whole thing.
对这件事 你的反应像个傻子
Oh, a "ninny"?
傻子?
B-because I've had my share of the tang?
因为我以前也搞过好多女人吗
Because I have my own sordid past to contend with?
还是因为 我也有跟你媲美的滥交史
No. because she told me that you guys fucked.
不 因为她告诉我 你们搞过了
Be that as it may...
就当我没说过
Repeat after me...
你跟我复述
You got to get me out of this shit, charlie.
你得帮我摆脱这烂摊子 查理
I can't get you out of anything, hank.
我不能帮你摆脱任何事 汉克
You signed a fucking contract.
那该死的合同是你自己签的
Since when has that ever mattered?
那种东西 什么时候成你的问题了
Look, it's either this
听着 要么你履行合同
Or you do the adaptation of "fucking & punching."
要么你可以把它改编成"活塞运动史"
Or, wait, no. I'm sorry. I take that back.
等等 抱歉 收回我的话
I don't think I can get you that job.
我想我没法帮你
I can't take it anymore. the guy's gone kurtz.
我受够了 这家伙太疯狂了
He needs a doctor, not a biographer.
他需要的是医生 不是传记作家
No one said you had to move in with the guy.
没人逼你为他写传记啊
You never do anything halfway, do you?
你从没半途而废过 对吧
Says the man holding the plastic ass-gina. hey.
这话出自个拿着个女体倒膜的人吗
What the fuck are we doing here, anyway?
我们到底来这儿干吗的
I'm edumacating myself
我得亲自了解这市场
To the various marketing opportunities available to the young porn starlet.
好让那年轻的色情新星有更多的机会
Holy shit.
妈的
You really like this girl,huh?
你真的喜欢那姑娘吗
Yeah.Of course I like her.
是啊 我当然喜欢她了
I like her in the kind, paternal way
我像是一个慈父兼经纪人
Any agent likes someone whose career is in his hands.
而她的事业前途就交付在我的手里
How about in the kind, paternal way
这种方式如何 慈父式的
In which a boy sometimes likes to stick his pee-pee inside a girl?
有时也把鸡鸡插到她下面的慈父式?
You like her that way, too?
你就是这样喜欢她的吧
I kind of did that already.
可以说 我已经那么做了
What?
什么
Nigga, please!
兄弟 不是吧
I had to step in and stunt-cock.
我得出马 充当个替身老二
That's all. "stunt-cock"?
就你这还"替身老二"?
Long story. you had to be there.
说来话长 你来现场才能明白
Stunt-cock.
替身老二
Holy shit, johnny wad.
神啊 你以为你是约翰尼·瓦德啊
How we gonna keep you down on the farm
怎么才能让你老实下来
Now that you've penetrated a porn star?
现在 你连色情女星都搞过了
It was just the tip. just the tip, then I popped.
就插♥进♥一点儿 一点儿 然后我就射了
Naturally.
很正常
Here's the deal. this is what we've got to do.
这么着吧 我们这么干
You got to go home and grab cokey smurf, meet me at l.a.x.
你回家 把那个吸毒的婆娘带上
meet me at l.a.x.
跟我在洛城机场见
We got to get the hell out of town, palomino.
我们得离开这儿 种马
I mean, we are down the rabbit hole,
我是说 我们就跟爱丽丝掉到兔子洞一样
And I'm afraid we ain't never coming back.
再也不回来了
Oh, my god! are you okay?
天哪 你还好吗
Jesus christ, lady!
上帝呀 小姐
You just came out of nowhere.
你突然冒了出来
You could have killed me.
你差点把我杀了
Looks like I'm gonna have to get your name
看来我得记下你的名字
For insurance purposes and whatnot.
好申报保险之类
Oh, my god.
上帝呀
You're that asshole. why am I not surprised?
你是那混♥蛋♥ 我一点儿不奇怪
You know, it saddens me to think
你知道 一想到你心里说
That when you have an internal dialogue about me,
是"那混♥蛋♥" 而不是"那英俊的陌生人"
I'm "that asshole" and not "that handsome stranger"
或是"那弄乱了我阴毛的人-汉克·穆迪"
Or "that guy who made a mess of my bush -- hank moody."
我就挺难过的
It's nice to see you again, mrs...?
很高兴再见你 什么小姐来着
Jones.
琼斯
Jones?
琼斯是吗
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
After all this intrigue, that's kind of a letdown.
经历了那么多事儿后 记忆力有点衰退
Janie jones.
珍妮·琼斯
Oh, like the clash song. that's fantastic.
像碰撞乐队唱的那首歌♥ 好名字
I'm half-chubbed.
我有点儿硬了
What do you say we forget about
别管那些"机动车过失杀人"的事儿了
This whole "vehicular manslaughter" thing and I buy you a drink?
我请你喝杯酒吧
Yeah, I don't think so.
好啊 但我不想和你喝酒
You know, I really thought that
知道吗 我认为
The threat of legal action was gonna do it,
用诉诸法律来威胁 可能会管用
But it looks like I'm gonna have to employ
但看上去我还是宁愿摆出
My considerable powers of seduction.
色♥诱♥的架势
You ready?
准备好没有
Oh, yeah.
恩
I got nothing. that's it. I'm out.
我没辙了 就这样了 我放弃
No, tomorrow night, in venice, marat.
不过 明晚在威尼斯的马拉酒吧
I'll be the one staring into the bottomless pit of despair.
我会是那个 因绝望而喝干酒瓶的人
Get there early before I wet myself.
在我尿裤子前 你要早点来哦
Oh, yeah!
好
Nailed it!
得手了
Oh, that's right -- I still got it.
就是嘛 我就说我能行的
Okay. I shouldn't be telling you guys this,
好吧 我不该告诉你们这些的
But becca is my absolute favorite.
可贝卡是我最喜欢的学生
Oh, thank god!
谢天谢地
I-i thought you were gonna come down on her
我以为 你会因为她是个撒旦信徒
For being a satanist or something, so.
之类的事而批评她呢
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表