Rescheduling all marcy's appointments,
重新安排玛斯所有的预约
Dealing with angry clients...
应付愤怒的顾客...
Hey, it's a lot easier than getting cum shot in your eye
这比让别人射在你眼睛上
And pretending to like it.
并假装很喜欢容易得多
And all week long I've kind of felt special,
这一周我都感觉很特别
You know, like one of those girls
就感觉自己像是
In the movies who works in an office.
电影中的白领
Like "the devil wears prada" or something.
像《穿普拉达的女皇》之类的
Yeah, well, those girls all generally get paid.
不过 那些女孩儿都有报酬的
I am not helping out around here to get paid.
我在这儿帮忙不是为了报酬
You guys took me in.
你们接纳我
You made me a part of your family.
将我视为家庭的一份子
Well, I don't know if "family" is the right word.
我不知道"家庭"这个词是不是确切
Oh, you mean 'cause of our lengthy...
你是说我赖在这儿太久了吗
Don't worry. I get it.
别担心 我明白的
I...know it's never gonna happen again.
我想再也不会发生了
You do?
真的吗
Yeah!
是的
Don't sweat it. I'm already looking for a new place to live.
别担心 我已经在找住的地方了
Well, you know, the guest room is yours until you --
你知道 你可以一直住在客房♥的 直到...
Oh, excuse me.
抱歉
Glamorous and important work to do.
有趣又重要的工作来了
You karen?
你是凯伦吗
Who's askin'?
你是
I work for lew ashby.
我为卢·艾希比工作的
You're a long way from laurel canyon.
你可是从月桂谷远道而来喔
Here.
给你
What? what is that?
什么 这什么东西
It just says "get in the car."
上面只写着"上车"
He's not one for words.
他不是话多的人
We'll have you back by 11:00.
我们11点再送你回来
Back from where? what the --
从哪里回来 什么
I can't say exactly.
我也说不准
But I can say it's supremely awesome.
但我可以说这一定很赞
You honestly expect me to get in that car with you?
你难道真以为我会和你进那辆车
What? you got something else to do?
怎么了 你还有其他事要做吗
It's friday night.
今晚可是星期五晚
Come on.
来吧
Okay.
好的
You sure about this?
你确定要这样么
We could always grab a box of their best chardonnay
我们可以拎走一箱他们最好的夏敦埃酒
And drink it at the bus stop.
在公车站上喝
You promised that you would
你答应过
Take me anywhere I wanted to go tonight.
今晚去哪里都如我所愿
Well, I did, and I meant it.
对 我是认真的
But I was thinking more like burgers at the apple pan.
我还以为是在苹果餐厅吃汉堡包之类的
Oh, so you're a cheap date.
你对约会还真是吝啬
Just because two people of the opposite gender
两个异性
Rendezvous after 7:00 p.m.
在傍晚7点后相约见面
Doesn't necessarily make it a date.
并不代表那就是个约会
I think lew would disagree with you on that.
我想卢一定不会认同你
He has. yeah.
的确如此
So he knows we're out tonight?
那他知道我们今晚的会面吗
She asked
这么问
Because she obviously still gives a damn.
说明某人还是很在乎的吧
What about you, your husband?
那你呢 你丈夫呢
Where does the one that you gave your troth to --
和你山盟海誓的那个呢
Where does he think you are tonight?
他知道你今晚去哪么
He took the kids to legoland for the weekend.
他带孩子们去乐高积木主题公园度周末去了
Legoland!
乐高积木
Legoland. okay. all right.
乐高积木 好吧
Plus, he feels venice is too dangerous.
另外 他觉得威尼斯镇太危险了
He doesn't like to come here.
他可不喜欢来这冒险
Well, in your case, he may be right.
就你情况而言 他可能是对的
Look at this monstrosity.
看看这个丑八怪
Oh, I like this one.
我喜欢这个
You do?!
真的吗
Yeah, it looks how I feel.
对 感同身受
What's that -- alienated?
这表现了什么 疏离感
Nauseous? culturally dispossessed?
厌恶感 还是对主流文化的唾弃
No.
不
Horny.
是性♥饥♥渴♥
Cheese cube. Hank?
奶酪块 汉克
Hank, are you -- are you okay? is he okay?
汉克 你...你没事吧 他还好吧
It just went down the wrong pipe.
只是食物不小心岔到了气管里了
Cheese cube.
奶酪块
Hi. I'm janie.
我是珍妮
Hi. sonja.
我是索尼娅
Oh, sonja. when are you due?
索尼娅 你离预产期还要多久
Oh, god. six more weeks.
天啊 还有6周
Well, you look great. thank you so much.
你看上去真不错 谢谢
So how do you two know each other?
你们是怎么认识的
Look who's here.
看看这里
Look at that. the...
看看那
Oh, yeah.
对
Sonja and i, we have no secrets.
索尼娅和我 无话不谈
Uh, yeah, hank is the father.
对 汉克是孩子他爸
Alleged father... of sonja's bump.
索尼娅肚里孩子有待证实的爸爸
Okay.
好吧
It's nice that you're here.
你在这里真好
I never thought you'd be, you know, at a place like this.
我没想过 你会来这种地方
I didn't. this is julian's gallery.
真的 这是朱利安的画廊
Oh, no, I did not know that.
不 我还真不知道
Okay, and now that you do,
好了 那你现在知道了
You're never gonna get down here again, will you?
你不会再来的 对吧
Probably not.
可能不来吧
Slippery -- slippery guy, this one.
老不正经的家伙
Oh, very slippery, yeah. who's julian?
非常不正经 对了 朱利安是谁
Julian self, the -- the artist within.
朱利安 这里的画家
There he is.
在那里呢
Salvador dal? yeah.
萨尔瓦多·达利 对
Oh, my god! look at that.
天哪 看
I-i-i -- you know what? I knew it.
你知道吗 我发现
Look how late it is.
现在已经好晚了
You know, we're -- we're, uh,
你知道 我们...我们
Hopping from gallery to gallery tonight.
今晚要逛的画廊一家接一家
"gallery-hopping" I think they call it.
"逛画廊" 别人是这么叫的吧
And we've got another thing to get to.
我们还有点事
I don't think we have another thing.
我可不认为我们还有别的事
Oh, no, we do.
不 我们有
No, no, you can't go. you cannot --
不 不 不能走 你不能
You cannot leave without saying hello to julian.
你不能连招呼都没和朱利安打就一走了之
No, I think we can. we could.
不 我想我们可以
You promised we could do anything I wanted tonight.
你答应过我今晚陪我做什么都行
I did? that doesn't sound like me.
我答应过吗 听上去可不像是我说的
Lead the way, sonja.
带路吧 索尼娅
You don't know me well enough
你和我还没熟到
To torture me in this fashion.
要这样来折磨我吧
Shit, marcy!
靠 玛斯
All the petty cash, too?
连零用金都不放过
Oh, hey. hey, hey, I'm sorry.
抱歉
Um, listen.
听着
Look, I know it probably took a lot of courage
我想你是鼓足了很大的勇气
Just to walk in here, but actually we're closed.
才踏进来的 但我们已经打烊了
In fact, we don't really even, you know, do men.
其实 我们...也不对男性服务
Is daisy here?
戴西在这里吗
Ddaisy. no, listen, pal. no marce's appointments today.
戴西 不 听着伙计 今天玛斯的预约都取消了
Okay? I just -- I forgot to lock the door is all.
明白吗 我只是...忘记锁门而已
Oh, um... we're going out.
我们要一起出去
On a date?
约会吗
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表