He's doing this adaptation of "chinatown."
他正在做改编剧"唐人街"
Only ronny's calling it "vaginatown."
只有罗尼称之为"阴♥道♥街"
'cause it's not the water that runs l.a. --
因为让洛杉矶活跃的不是水
It's the vagina.
而是阴♥道♥
And I would be perfect for the sister/daughter.
我很会扮演妹妹和女儿的角色
And I'd get to act. I've always wanted to do that.
我要参演 我一直都想要参加演出
Really? yeah.
当真 是的
I don't see why emoting and getting stuffed
我不明白为什么...
Have to be mutually exclusive.
这两个角色会互相排斥
So, what's happened so far?
那么 迄今为止发生过什么事
Did you ever get in touch with this ronny guy?
你有跟罗尼那家伙联♥系♥过吗
Fucker won't return my phone calls.
那个混♥蛋♥不回我电♥话♥
I'll tell you what.
跟你讲
I'm gonna call ronny praeger, see what I can do.
我会打给罗尼·普拉格 看能为你做些什么
For real?
当真
It's what I do.
这就是我的工作
I get people impossible meetings.
帮人家牵线
That is so awesome.
那太棒了
And don't worry. I will blow you.
别担心 我会让你爽个够的
Or did you want my pussy?
还是你要我的"妹妹"
You look like you'd want my pussy.
看起来你更想要我"妹妹"
That won't be necessary.
没必要报答我
No, we're gonna keep this strictly business.
我们还是保持合作伙伴的身份
I do not...want... your pussy.
我不要你"妹妹"
I could tell you're one of the good ones.
我可以告诉你 你的舌功很棒
Am I the magician or what?
我是魔术师 还是...
Man, you're like fucking doug henning.
兄弟 你喜欢跟道格·海宁上♥床♥
Only not quite so macho.
只是雄峰难起啊
Yeah.
是的
Where were you when I was 12, fucker?
我入行时你还穿着开档裤吧 混♥蛋♥
Imagine the possibilities.
想象一下这个
Instead of whacking off to farrah fawcett,
你在对着费拉·福赛特(一个女演员)手♥淫♥
I could have whacked off on farrah fawcett.
我可能已经在给她口♥交♥了
Feeling better?
感觉好点了吗
You get the old lady out of your system?
存积已久的液体发泄完没有
I don't know if I got it out of my system,
不知道是否已经发泄完了
But I discharged precious bodily fluids
但你的客房♥里
all over your spare bedroom there.
布满了我的爱♥液♥
Yeah, a little bit of hate-fucking --
很好 适当的性生活
Always good for the soul.
对身心都有好处
Lew!
卢
Ohh! this man is gorgeous!
这家伙太强了
And this cock.
还有他的"兄弟"
God, it's gorgeous.
天哪 太强了
You could wrap it up and sell it at whole foods.
你真应该让大众都享受一下
Mm-hmm. yeah.
对的
Okay, so, what's next?!
好了 接下来干嘛
What do you mean, "next"?
接下来 什么意思
Well, come on, fucker.
别装蒜了
I got all night, and I'm ready for a little f-o-n.
我整晚都有空 我准备好要去F-O-N
F-o-n?
F-O-N
Yeah, "fun," but like a retard said it.
是娱乐 但那像是笨蛋才会讲的词
Ohh. oh, you had to be there.
你得跟我一起去
Yet, sadly, I wasn't.
但很遗憾 我不行
Look, we're gonna have to catch you another time,
听着 我们下次再会吧
Sweet chloe, 'cause, like, I got to hit the troubadour
亲爱的克洛伊 因为我还要去做民谣歌♥手
And hank's coming with.
汉克也要跟我一起
Ooh, the troubadour. I'm down with that.
民谣歌♥手 我很喜欢
No, it ain't gonna happen. no tagalongs.
不 那不行 不准带伴侣
Why not?
为什么
Because the words left my mouth.
因为规矩是我定的
Do I look like a person who says things he doesn't mean?
你觉得我像是会开玩笑的人吗
You know, we'll just do it another time, okay?
我们下次再会 好吗
We'll catch you on the flip side.
我们会在唱片背面印上你的大名
But we'll -- we'll do it.
我们会 我们会做到的
Okay. yeah, good. you've got my number, right?
好的 太棒了 你有我电♥话♥号♥码吧
Well -- chris does.
克里斯有
Chris does. kenny's cousin.
克里斯有 肯尼的堂兄
Kenny's...cousin has got the number.
肯尼的堂兄有电♥话♥号♥码
All right. cool. cool?
好的 酷 酷
On that note...
记住了
So, who's gonna give me a ride?
那么 你们谁载我一程
'cause my b.f.f. dropped me off.
因为我最好的朋友把我扔半路上了
Oh, come on. it'll be fun, guys.
别这样 会很有趣的 伙计们
Hey, I'm looking for ronny praeger.
你好 我来找罗尼·普拉格
You found him, but I'm late.
我就是 但我得走了
Unless you're a money guy. are you a money guy?
除非你是个有钱人 你是吗
No, I'm an agent. I'm her agent.
不是 我是她的经纪人
Then I'm definitely late.
那我更要走了
Hey, I called. you said you had time.
我打过电♥话♥ 你说有空
Oh, right, right.
对 对
You've got some bit of muff that's gonna rock my world.
你的那点鸡毛蒜皮事已经够我烦的了
Daisy.
我叫戴西
She ain't right.
她不合适
Well, hold on. you barely looked at her.
等等 你还没认真看看她
Listen.
听着
Katherine is an innocent.
凯瑟琳是那种单纯的
She doesn't have defenses.
不用言语去表达的类型
This chick looks like she just blew her landlord for rent.
这妓♥女♥一看 就像为了房♥租 刚帮房♥东口♥交♥完
No offense.
我无意冒犯你
None taken. I just did.
没什么 我确实刚口♥交♥完
Anyway, I'm off to see cassavetes.
不管怎样 我要去片场了
Sorry.
失陪了
Oh, well. we tried.
好了 我们尽力了
What, are you kidding me?
什么 你在开玩笑吗
I'm just getting started.
这才刚刚开始
It's up here on the left. right there.
我的家就在左边 那里
Wow, that? yeah.
那里 是啊
Your abode has a very "june cleaver" vibe to it.
你的家很有"琼·克莱沃尔"式的派对风格
Ooh! hey, you want to say "hey"
你应该说
To the beave one more time before I have to go?
在我走之前 要再做一次吗
Ordinarily, but lew here is on a very tight schedule.
通常是这样的 但现在时间很紧
We can't keep the hair bands waiting.
我们不能让乐队的人等太久
They're very excitable, the hair bands.
乐队的人很疯的
You know, so... mm.
你知道的 所以...
It was real, chloe metz.
我说的是实话 克洛伊·梅茨
Real as in real.
珍珠都没那么真
Aw, all right. thanks.
好吧 谢谢
It was really, really real.
真的 真的是实话
Hey! none of that, mister!
省点吧 先生
All righty! okay.
傻瓜们 好吧
Oh, hey! what are y'all doing tomorrow?
你们明天都做些什么
Or -- or friday. you know, either way.
或者 星期五 你知道的 任何时候都行
We could hang. what do you think?
我们可以做♥爱♥ 你怎么想
I know you did it again!
我知道你又出去鬼混了
Who the fuck is that?
这他妈的是谁
Oh, it's my stupid husband. you're married?!
我那混♥蛋♥丈夫 你结婚了
Yeah, but that doesn't mean I can't still party!
是的 但这不等于我不能去出去和别人约会啊
No, yes, it does. what? no!
对 你不可以 什么 别
Hey, come on! come on! drive, bitch! let's go!
拜托 开车 我们走
What -- where are you going?!
什么 你要去哪
Where are you going?! come back!
你要去哪里 回来
That's my wife!
你是我的老婆
You whore! whore!
你这个婊♥子♥ 婊♥子♥
Where you been?
你去哪儿了
Do I look like I shop at the friggin' limited?
我像不像是个在街上的妓♥女♥
I had to borrow this crap.
我只借来这么套烂货
This is not crap. you look beautiful.
这不是烂货 你很漂亮
I do?
是吗
Yeah, actually, you do.
是真的 你很漂亮
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表