So, how's the script coming?
稿子写得怎么样了
Really good.
很好
I don't see what the big deal is.
我不觉得这有什么难的
Screenplays are easy.
上电视很简单
What's hard is adapting your own work.
难的是适应自己的工作
Sure, sure. I would imagine.
当然 我可以想象的出
I bet you just look at those pages sometimes
我敢打赌即使你有时翻了翻几页书
And have no idea where all that brilliance came from.
也不知道这些才气是从哪钻出来的
You know, as one of my agents,
作为我的经纪人之一
I would think you'd be a whole lot nicer to me.
我觉得你应该对我更好一些
I would think so, too.
我也这么认为
You know what, ladies?
女士们
Just don't gang-bang up on me, okay? please.
别集体攻击我 好吗
Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you, you sweaty little perv?
你喜欢这样 不是吗 爱出汗的小色狼
I've got a meeting.
我有个会要开
Good luck. just be yourself.
祝你好运 做自己就好
A little cleavage is always good.
有一些小矛盾总是好的
Done...and done.
好的
Don't you have a school to attend somewhere?
你难道不用上学吗
If it's all the same to you, runkle,
如果你还是这样 朗克尔
I think I'd rather sit down with david fincher.
我更愿和大卫·芬奇在一起
Word of advice. if he's about to come, just let him come.
老实说 如果他要来 就让他来干
Don't punch the poor guy in the face.
别用这个来吓我
Dick.
算你狠
What's your problem?
你又怎么了
She's an important client. not to me.
她是个重要的顾客 对我来说不是
Well, she is to me and the agency.
但是对于我和公♥司♥来说她就是
She is everything that's wrong with hollywood right now,
她是现在好莱坞不良习气的产物
Much like yourself.
你自己不也是
Oh, how the mighty have fallen.
以前的你多么的强势啊
What's that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思
You've gone soft, charlie.
现在的你太软弱了 查理
You lost that killer instinct I used to admire so much.
我曾欣赏你那杀手般的直觉也消失了
Oh, I see. you've been an agent now for,
我懂了 你到现在为止
What is it, three whole months?
才做了三个月的代理人
You got it all figured out now, huh?
你就能融会贯通了吗
I love what I do. I know that much.
我只能说我喜欢这份工作
Blackmailing your way into a career
你是靠勒索才进来的
Doesn't make you a good agent.
这不会让你成为一个好的经纪人
No, just a successful one.
只是不能成为成功的经纪人罢了
I'm sorry I ever spanked you.
如有冒犯请原谅
I'm not.
我没怪你
I miss you, boss.
我想你 老板
I miss our little, um...
我想念我们的小...
Playdates.
小把戏
Wrong move, charlie.
你不该这样做 查理
Wow, you are just totally bat-shit crazy now, aren't you?
你现在太疯了吧
A year from now...
一年以后...
When you're selling bmws in the valley,
当你去乡下推销宝马时
Remember this moment.
记住这个时刻
I've had enough of this, all right?
我受够了
I think it's time I go have a little chat with our president.
该是时候和总管谈谈了
He's had his share of psycho-hosebag assistants.
鉴于他有一群神经质的没用助理
I'm thinking he's gonna have my back!
我想他会留住我的
Don't go there, charlie.
别去那儿 查理
Instead, maybe it's time to think about
或者 该是时候想想
Doing something a little different with your skill set.
把你的才能用在其他事情上
What about producing?
制♥造♥业如何
The only thing I'd like to produce right now
现在我唯一想做的
Is a fist up your ass.
就是操你屁♥眼♥
Once upon a time, I might've taken you up on that.
要在以前 我还可以考虑下
Good luck, boss.
祝你好运 老板
You got a lot of fans in the music business.
做音乐你有很多粉丝的
Your writing always had this in-your-face,
你的文风总是很强硬
Rock-'n'-roll energy to it
带着摇滚的风格
Hunter s. thompson meets a lost stooges album.
汉特·S·汤普森与没落的三流乐队出的专辑
"god hates us all"
"上帝恨我们"
That was your gatsby.
那可是你的盖茨比
What happened to you, man?
你怎么了 兄弟
What happened to me?
我怎么了
Yeah.
是啊
I came out here from new york to fight the good fight.
我从纽约来这里准备大干一场
I lost. this fucking city happened to me.
但我失败了 这该死的城市让我一败涂地
Aw, please.
算了吧
All you haters can go fellate yourselves.
你们这些愤青都他妈的操蛋
I mean, always whining about l.a.
我意思是 你们总对洛杉矶抱怨不休
And how new york is like a holy land.
说的纽约跟天堂似的
Well, go the fuck move back there.
都他妈的回去吧你们
The sheer amount of talent in this town,
这个城市的智者
Any given time. mind-boggling.
你们根本就难以想象
That caveman over there, farting in his sleep
那边那个山顶洞人 梦的正酣那个
One of the greatest rock 'n' roll guitar players of all time.
是有史以来最伟大的摇滚吉他手之一
I got a...
我有个...
I got this, uh, book deal.
有个出书的计划
They want to write about why everything I touch
他们想就为什么我能点石成金这事
Turns to gold, uh, platinum, zirconium, or some such shit.
比如铂啊 锆啊 等等这些 写本书
Fsg is trying to push
第一步就是
These dweeby rolling stone writers on me.
找些摇滚作家
You write it.
你来写
Be my boswell.
你当我的博斯韦尔(英国杰出的传记作家)
Slow down, there, charm school.
等等 我说智者
I don't put out on a first date.
我可不给陌生人写书
Hey, I'm not trying to put it in your pail, buddy.
兄弟 我可不是无事找事
I got instincts about these things.
对于这些我直觉很灵的
Yeah, but I'm one of the haters.
可我是个愤青
I'm actually doing something about it.
我正在这儿忏悔呢
I'm moving back to mecca.
我会回麦加
Bullshit. you're not going anywhere.
放屁 你哪儿也不能去
You took a swing at a cop. you need a fuckin' lawyer.
你耍了警♥察♥ 你♥他♥妈♥的要找个律师
Ashby.
艾希比
A good lawyer is everything. I got a great one.
有个好律师一切都好办了 我有个不错的
Good hanging with you, moody.
祝你好运 穆迪
Ashby.
艾希比
Get writing again.
继续写作吧
Peace.
不打扰你了
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, look, I know I'm supposed to be like a sister here,
我知道你觉得我应该有个姐姐的样子
But it's not like he did it on purpose.
但他好像也不是故意的
Sonja...you slept with the father of my child
索尼娅 你在我的床上
In my very own bed, and then you vomited all over it.
和我孩子的父亲上♥床♥ 还吐得到处都是
I would never accuse you of being a sister.
我当然不会怪作为姐姐的你
You hooked me up with him, so...
你背着我和他鬼混...
I know. what the fuck was I thinking?
我他妈的在想什么来着
I'm sorry about the comforter.
很抱歉弄脏你的被子
You ready?
准备好了吗?
For what?
准备好做什么?
Mm. my pitch.
准备接招啊
What, are you peddling screenplays now, or...
你开始叫卖♥♥电视剧本了还是...
Oh, god. no, no, no.
上帝 不 不
I think we should go into business together.
我觉得我们可以一起做生意
I'm flattered, really.
受宠若惊 真的
Thank you, but this is, um...
谢谢 但是...
This is kind of a hard time for me right now.
现在正是我的困难时期
The house is on the market,
我们的房♥子正在待售
And I'm interviewing for jobs in new york.
我又在纽约找工作
How would you feel
和我一起接下
About restoring an original lautner house with me?
大楼翻新的工作如何
Don't fuck with me.
别拿我开心了
I'm not.
我是认真的
I'm bidding on one tomorrow.
明天我就拍下一幢
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表