Wants me to write his biography for him.
他要我为他写一本传记
Really?
真的吗
That's a big deal.
这是一笔大买♥♥卖♥♥
They've been trying to put a writer on that for a while now.
他们暂时想让作家来干这个吗
You see that? things are looking up already.
看到了没 万事皆具备了
You done with your bath, there, king dong?
你洗完澡了吗 国王
Let's towel you off, big boy.
帮你擦擦干吧 大男孩
What's with the bib, bub? come on.
这个围脖干什么用的
I ate some crustaceans.
我刚吃了点东西
You look like you crawled out of a dumpster
你看起来像刚从一只龙虾背后
Behind the red lobster,
的垃圾箱里爬出来一样
And you smell like a mermaid's ass crack.
而闻起来像美人鱼臀部的味道
Any points for saying "i'm sorry"
需要我用点浪漫
In a romance language?
说声"对不起"吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I'll think about it next time I'm going down on the wrong guy.
如果我也舔错了人 我会去想想的
Fair enough.
很公平
As long he's thin, bent, and uncircumcised.
只要他很小 又弯 还没接受割礼
That's lovely.
很好笑
Come to bed.
上♥床♥吧
I'm sorry, baby.
对不起 宝贝
I know.
我知道
Me too.
我也很对不起
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
But what if that's not enough?
但如果只有爱还不够呢
This is not very good pillow talk.
这不是很好的枕边私语
Oh, shut up.
闭嘴
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表