All right.
好吧
That's a good-enough answer.
回答的不错
I would never have guessed that you just gave birth, either.
我也没想到你刚生完孩子
You are...
你太...
How do I put this delicately?
要怎么说才显得比较优雅
...tight for a new mom.
对刚做母亲的人来说太紧了
You know what? hm?
你知道吗
I think that's the sweetest thing anybody's ever said to me.
那是别人对我说过最好听的话
Well, I'm not just saying it.
我可不是说着玩的
You're like a newborn kitten.
你像只新生的猫咪
Fuckin'-a right I am.
好吧 算是这样
N-not that I've ever fucked a newborn kitten.
我可没从上过新生的小猫
Well, I would hope not.
希望如此
I'm taking an imaginative leap.
我只是打比方
I kegel when I cook.
做饭的时候我练习kegel(一种性♥爱♥操)
Okay, well, that's reason number 357
原来你们357台就是这么
To tivo the shit out of "cooking with chloe."
录制"跟克洛伊学烹饪"的
Well, there's mario.
马里奥来了
Mm. you gonna be all right?
你会没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Yeah, he's a pussycat.
他是个怕老婆的家伙
I'd hate to see him when he gets mad.
我可不想看到他发疯的样子
Hey, baby.
宝贝儿
You okay?
你没事吧
Mario, this is hank.
马里奥 这是汉克
Paisan.
伙计
You want a ride?
想搭车吗
Uh, no. no, no, no.
不 不了
You and mario go be together.
你和马里奥走吧
Hello
你好
can l talk to her?
我能和她讲话吗
she's out.
她出去了
don't see it
没看到啊
on the date
约会去了
oh shit
真糟糕
you guys always down,why don't you?
都约会去了 你为什么没去
it's ok. she's seeing movies
没事的 她看电影去了
I'm going to get her in a couple of minutes
我等下就去接她
er just ,u know ,tell her that i will be back
就告诉她我要回来了
i will. hey i'm ,i wish u seen her
我会的 真希望你看到她了
she looks so cute,she was really nervous
她看起来真可爱 她非常紧张
yeah, what shade of blouse did she go with?
她穿什么去的?
oh, don't worry. she looks beautiful
别担心 她看起来很美
Sure she did.she takes from her mother that way
那当然 有其母必有其女
er,someone is sounding moving tonight.always
有人今晚嘴真甜啊 我一直都是
what are u up to?nothing,just reading.
在忙什么? 没什么 就是看看书
it's sleep time.u too.
该睡了 你也是
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表