You're a fucking prick! you know that? thank you.
知道不 你♥他♥妈♥就是一个白♥痴♥ 谢谢
Show some respect.
放尊重点
What, to a fucking whore? come on.
对个妓♥女♥ 得了吧
What the fuck are you doing, moody?!
你在干什么 穆迪
Slash traded me that les paul for an eightball! fuck!
操 那是我拿乐谱和斯莱史换来的电吉他
Get him!
揍他
I swear to god, I'll kill you!
我向上帝发誓 我要杀了你
Back to work, assholes.
回去工作 混♥蛋♥们
We're making rock history here.
我们要在这里创造摇滚历史的
Act accordingly.
都给我规矩点
Look how great your tits are!
多么完美的乳♥头♥啊
Celebrate them! that's it, daisy! moan!
真棒 就这么叫 戴西
Moan like it hurts a little.
像受了点小伤那样呻♥吟♥着
Not like an operation, more like -- like a dentist visit.
不是手术 像牙痛那种的
Come on, baby! slam her, flex!
加油 宝贝 用力
How long does this generally go on for, huh, these, uh, cinema
你的电影杰作通常
Masterpieces of yours?
大概持续多久啊
Asshole, shut the fuck up!
混♥蛋♥ 给我闭嘴
Okay! okay! okay! I'll mind my business.
好的 好的 我管我自己的事
I'm just a passenger on the slam van.
我只是性车上的一个乘客
Just along for the ride.
只是搭顺风车的
Although I got to say, daisy,
但我不得不说 戴西
I'm a little bit surprised to see you like this.
看到你这样 我很惊讶
What are you talking about? you knew I did porn.
你在说什么 你知道我从事色情行业的
Yes, I did,
是的 我知道
But the girl I met back at hot lips had bigger plans for herself, huh?
但我在美容院见到的女孩有自己的计划
She had goals, she had dreams, she had ambition.
她有目标 有梦想 有野心
She did not -- and I quote -- "want to end up the ass-licker."
她不 就像你说的"不想以妓♥女♥而告终"
Yeah, well, I'm not.
是的 我不想这样
You see any other girls in this van?
你在车里看到其他女人了吗
I'm totally the star of this production.
我已经是这部戏的明星了
This production is one notch above snuff film.
这是一部烂制♥作♥
Hey, easy, brother.
兄弟 说什么呢
Two more payments, and I own this van.
还有两笔酬金呢 这车也是我的
Did you negotiate before you got on this van, daisy, huh?
在上车之前 你有和他商讨过吗 戴西
Did you lay clear rules for what you will and will not do? no.
有弄清楚你工作和离职的条款吗 没有
Then how you gonna get respect, huh?
那你怎么样获得尊重呢
How you gonna get paid accordingly?
那你如何才能拿到合理薪水呢
What's the industry standard here, anyway?
这里的工作标准又是如何的呢
Double for anal? am I right?
肛♥交♥两次 是这样吗
Dumb shit, we're shooting in a van.
闭嘴吧 我们在拍摄呢
So what?
那又怎么样
Does fairness not exist in a van, huh?
难道这车里就不讲公平
Just because we're not on a sound stage,
就因为这不是摄影棚吗
Does this young lady not deserve the same dignity,
难道她不应该得到和情景剧
The same respect as someone on a sitcom or a broadway play?
音乐剧演员一样的尊重吗
Look, mr. runkle, it's fine, really.
听着 朗克尔先生 没事 真的
No, no, no, daisy, it is not fine.
不 戴西 这不好
There's a limit to how much someone can get
凡事都有底线
Fucked in the ass without getting paid for it!
想和她上♥床♥不给钱吗
And you, young lady, today, have reached that limit!
而你 女士 今天已经达到最底线了
That's it! bigs, stop the van!
够了 停车
What?
什么
Ovitz! hit the bricks! get the fuck out!
奥维兹 打开车门 让他们滚下去
With pleasure!
很乐意这么做
Daisy? um, I'm good.
戴西 我很好
Little girl, you're going too, sweetheart.
小女孩 你也走吧 宝贝儿
Go make your dreams come true.
去别的地方实现梦想吧
But I didn't do anything!
但我什么都没做啊
O-u-g-h-t -- out!
出去
She's real scared of you.
她被你吓到了
Let me tell you something, al goldstein.
告诉你 阿尔·戈德斯坦
Talent runs this town!
你已经江郎才尽了
See you at the oscars, pal.
希望在奥斯卡见到你 朋友
Let's go!
走
Let's just shoot it solo, baby.
我们自己拍
Oh, you left your -- your shirt.
衣服落车上了
No problem.
没关系
Here you go.
给你
Thank you.
谢谢
Looks good.
看起来不错
Where the fuck are we?
我们这是在哪啊
It's basic instinct, really.
这是本能反应 真的
When I see a girl in trouble, I just react.
每当我看到女人有麻烦 就会拔刀相助
I don't think. I just do.
几乎不用去想 就上了
Hank moody, my hero.
汉克·穆迪 我的英雄
Just say the word if you want to be properly rewarded.
如果你想要奖励就开口哦
My treat, of course.
当然我请客
Seriously, you'd comp him?
你真的要补偿他
Sure, why not? I've sampled the merchandise.
当然 为什么不呢 我刚尝过些东西
I know it's fresh.
很不错哦
I do remember you telling me that you
我记得你说
Never came that hard with a john before.
从来没见过人做的那么差劲
I thought it was a line, but as you walked away,
本以为只是随口说说 但你走路的时候
Your knees were a little wobbly, so I thought, "maybe, yeah --"
膝盖有点颤 于是我想或许是...
Hold on. Slow down.
等下 慢点
Are you saying he's fucking better than me?
你的意思是他床上功夫比我更胜一筹
Fucking better at the fucking, yes.
那是明摆着的 毫无疑问
I believe that's what she's getting at.
我相信这点她最心知肚明
No, that is not what I'm getting at.
算了吧 才不是你说的那样
Please. What a stupid question.
拜托 多蠢的问题
Are the stones better than the beatles?
五十步笑百步
Fucking "a" they are.
他妈的哪有那么差
I must agree with the man.
我和他意见一致
Okay, there's only one way to settle this.
好吧 看来只有一种方法能解决问题
We both have to have her.
我俩一起上她
We both have had her. No.
一起上 不行
Now. right here.
此时 此地
Oh, no. no, no, no. Trixie, you know I'm a fan.
不 特里克茜 你知道我向来性趣盎然
You got mad skills and all -- whip it out, Moody!
而且你还有着无与伦比的技巧 上 穆迪
One girl, two cocks -- ultimate showdown.
二王一后 终极对决
So, so tempting. but I'm still gonna have to pass.
确实诱惑十足 但我只能一笑而过了
What's that word again? Uh, "pussy." Yes, thank you.
那个什么词来着 孬种 没错 谢谢你
But any scenario involving two cocks I'm generally not down with.
我对任何涉及两个鸡♥巴♥的情景都不感冒
Unless they're my own.
除非他们都是我的
Don't you sometimes wish you had two cocks?
有时你是不是希望自己能有两个鸡♥巴♥
I know I do. Oh!
我那么想过
I guess not.
别这样
For the sake of, uh, business,
看在生意的面子上
That little prick should think I'm kicking your ass.
让那个小骚货以为我在踢你的屁♥股♥
Feel free to fight back anytime.
你随时可以还回来
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Typical male-ego bullshit.
典型的臭男人间的争风吃醋
I've had both of them,
他们俩我都上过
But what they seem to forget is that they both paid for the sex.
但似乎都忘了他们是在花钱享乐
It is my job to make them feel good.
让他们舒心愉快是我的本职
Though I must say that the brown-haired one,
但我必须承认那个棕色头发的
Hank -- he's pretty damn good in the sack department.
汉克 他那玩意还真有两下子
Have we met?
我们见过吗
No. Trixie.
没有 特蕾克茜
Karen.
凯伦
You're Karen.
你就是凯伦
Hank's Karen.
汉克的凯伦
That's right.
没错
You jumped in the car! Happily ever after.
你跳进了车 从此幸福永相伴
That's awesome! good for you!
太牛了 真为你高兴
Thanks.
多谢
Karen.
凯伦
Hey! hey! sweetie!
甜心
Hey, did you get the job?
得到那份工作了吗
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表