Previously on Californication.
《加州迷情》 前情回顾
so...why the vasectomy?
为什么做输精管切除术
i hate the rubbers
我不喜欢戴套
what happened back there could have happened to anybody
换作是其他人也会发生刚才的事
wrong place,wrong time,wrong vagina
错误的地点 时间 还有错误的阴♥道♥
i think it's time i go have a little chat with our president
我认为是时候和老总谈谈了
That's it. Runkle is ankling.
算你狠 老子不干了
you'r sure you don't want me to step outside?
你确定我不用出去
I've had way grosser dudes than you
还有比你更恶心的男人
staring into the business end of my cooter all day long.
整天盯着我的屁♥股♥看
porn
她是妓♥女♥
julian is a writer too
朱利安也是作家
really?my condolenses
真的吗 为你表示哀悼
what i write about is accessing the artist
我的作品是关于如何成为艺术家
it exists within every single ones
艺术存在于每个人的心中
so why not get this straight. your name is trixie
让我们直说了吧 你叫特蕾克茜
and you'r a whore
还是个妓♥女♥
lew ashby
卢·艾希比
hank moody
汉克·穆迪
the writer?
你是那个作家
i got this book deal
我有个出书的协议
They want to write about why everything i touched
他们想就为什么我能点石成金这事
turns to gold
出本书
you'll write?
你来写吧
Hey, great.you'r out
太好了 你醒了
i made some coffee
我煮了些咖啡
hey becca.let's go
贝卡 快走了
hmm..you know the house that we'r visiting on
记得我们看的那个房♥子吗
is over the value
价钱太高
so i thought i could just get sonja drop me
所以今晚我想找索妮亚
at lew ashby's house tonight
载我去卢.艾希比家
maybe we could go get dinner some place in the hollywood
也许还能去好莱坞找地吃个晚饭
what do you think? i'm listening.
你觉得怎样 听着呢
but with your hands?
用手听的吗
i'm like a blind man
当我是盲人好了
some of us have jobs to go to
我们俩总得有个人去工作
you know,like responsibility
你知道 这是责任
so do i.but i balance that shit
同意 但是要劳逸结合
i don't like the crushing pressures
我不喜欢这么大的压力
that will interfere the regions of my life as a sexual being
就好像有人介入我的性生活
i notice that
我明白
But I don't know if getting paid six-figure sums
不知道全天拿6位数的报酬
to hang out with rock Stars all day really constitutes work
和摇滚明星厮混可不可以
but, you know... of course it does.
不过 你知道 当然可以啦
Don't you want to send me off to the salt mines
难道你不想看我带着笑脸
with a smile on my face?
去干活儿吗
You're not giving up, right? okay.
你誓不罢休 是吗
Oh, my god. that's -- no. hey!
天啊 真是 不要
That's the mailman. that's the wrong number.
是邮差 按错铃了
Becca. it's mia. she's here.
贝卡 米亚来了
Hello, hello!
有人在吗
Nobody's home! Knock, knock, foster family.
没人 是福斯特家吗
Becca, come on.
贝卡 快来
You don't want to be late on your first day.
你不想在第一天迟到吧
You can sulk later. honey, come on.
甜心 过会儿再生气吧 出来
Did you have breakfast?
吃过早饭了吗
Did I mention I hate you?
我没说过我烦你吗
Yes, you did. I know.
说过 我知道了
I'm evil, but just get out here now. please?
我是恶魔行了吧 拜托快出来
You promise you won't make fun?
你保证不会笑我吗
Yes.
我保证
No! no.
就要笑你
Come on. we're kidding.
好了 开玩笑的
No one's gonna make the fun.
没人会笑你
I'm sure you never looked lovelier.
我保证你现在最可爱
Parents who truly love their children
真正爱孩子的父母
make sacrifices to homeschool them.
会牺牲自己给孩子进行家庭教育
Let's go. come on. get your stuff.
我们走 快来 别落下东西
And, you...
至于你...
Good luck today.
祝你好运
You too. kick some architectural ass.
你也是 祝你在建筑上大显身手
And may the force be with you,
希望你永远这么有干劲
my preppy-goth princess.
我的野蛮预科生公主
Hey, and whatever you do, don't be another brick in the wall!
不管你做什么 都不要迷失自我
The chorus is the verse.
副歌♥也是歌♥
What -- what the fuck does that mean?
这什么意思
Work it out, grasshoppers.
自己想 菜鸟
Smoke?
抽烟吗
Aw, no, thanks. I quit.
不 谢谢 我戒了
Chorus was the verse.
副歌♥也是歌♥
Yeah. the chorus was the verse.
对 副歌♥也是歌♥
So you know you just --
你知道这歌♥你才
you just listened to that song one time?
才听了一遍
I hear. I speak. I move on. that's my job.
聆听 评论 再听 这是我的工作
Right. so you just operate on pure instinct?
所以你只单纯靠直觉判断
What the fuck else is there?
不然还要怎样
I don't know -- intellect, technique,
不知道 是不是需要点聪明才智和技巧
For instance.
像沃伦·泽方那样的
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
打住
Warren zevon could sit down
沃伦·泽方和斯特拉文斯基
and talk 12-tone theory with, uh, stravinsky.
也就聊聊12音列的理论
Half the cockbags that come through
不过是一知半解
Here barely play their fucking instruments.
连乐器都玩不了
Yesterday the lead singer's girlfriend comes by with
昨天主唱的女友来了
All these sprinkles cupcakes,
还带了纸杯蜜饯蛋糕
and one of those little screamo fags in there
其中一个搞情绪摇滚的家伙
pulls out this little plastic knife,
用一把小的塑料刀
Cuts one in half, shares it with the other johnny cupcake.
把蛋糕一分为二 和另一个娘娘腔共同享用
Elton john going down on george michael in a public washroom --
埃尔顿·约翰和乔治·迈克在公厕里交欢
less gay.
到处都是同性恋
It would've been more gay
如果他把蛋糕塞进别的男人的屁♥股♥里
if he shoves a cupcake up the other guy's ass and then ate it out of there,
然后再弄出来吃 这样会有更多同性恋
but thank you for putting that in my head, you know?
但是谢谢你给我说这些
Because I love me some elton john.
因为我喜欢带点埃尔顿·约翰的感觉
Oh, you love me some elton john?
你喜欢我像埃尔顿·约翰一样
What are you -- get off of my ass.
你在干什么 离我屁♥股♥远点儿
Looks like we're just in time.
貌似我们来的正是时候
Uh, take-out has arrived.
预约服务到了
How you doing? good.
近来怎样 不错
Hank moody.
汉克·穆迪
Beatrice trixie.
碧翠丝·特蕾克茜
You two know each other?
你倆认识
Uh, I seem to recall... an exchange of currency, yes.
我似乎回想起一次交易 确实如此
Well, cool.
太好了
Then you take trixie, I'll take amber,
既然你要了特蕾克茜 那我就选安珀
unless you want to go together? no.
如果你想一起做也行 不了
Swap midstream? no!
中途交换下 不用
No? cool.
不 那好吧
Catch you on the flip side.
完事见
Amber!
安珀
So...
那么...
How's trix?
最近咋样 特蕾克茜
Charlie runkle from -- um...j-just -- just charlie runkle.
我是查理.朗克尔 来自 是查理.朗克尔
Where? f-from planet earth.
从哪儿来的 行星地球上
That's where I'm calling from, okay?
我就是从这儿打的电♥话♥
Meanwhile, how about we just get a lunch on...
能一起吃顿午饭谈谈关于
The books.
关于书
Nice.
真不错
Hey.
嘿
Hey, I know you. how you doing?
嘿 我认识你 你最近好吗
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表