Yeah.
是的
Oh, fantastic.
真了不起
So, you want to...
那你想...
Get something to eat?
吃点什么呢
Moroccan? Ethiopian?
摩洛哥菜 衣索比亚菜
Italian.
意大利菜
Indian!
印度菜
Hey, sweetie.
甜心
Are you tucking me in or avoiding mom?
你是想来给我盖被子还是故意躲着妈妈
What, I can't do two things at once?
我就不能一石二鸟
Was it worth it?
值得吗
What?
什么
Whatever you did to piss her off.
你惹恼妈妈的那件事
How was school?
学校怎么样
Fine.
还不错
"fine"?
还不错
Already your vocabulary has decreased.
你已经开始惜字如金了
I met someone with frontal-lobe capacity.
我认识了个心智很早熟的同学
Name? Damien.
叫什么名字 达米安
They have girls named Damien now? wow.
她们那现在有个叫达米安的女孩
We're i.m.ing as we speak.
我们正在网上聊天
Not anymore, honey.
别再聊了 宝贝
T.t.y.l., Damien. t.t.y.l.
回头再谈 达米安
I heart you.
听到你说的了
Oh, my god. you reek of cigarettes.
天哪 一身烟臭
Yes, but they're not my cigarettes.
的确 但我可一根没抽
Hank...
汉克
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
I am charming you into
我正要施法带你进入结扎后
our first post-snip, safe/unsafe romance explosion.
的第一个安全危险并存充满浪漫快乐仙境
Are you as excited as I am?
你和我一样按耐不住了吗
No.
不
No?
不
That's it? no?
怎么了 不来吗
Nothing about you is really turning me on right now.
现在我对你一点都提不起性趣
There's always angry sex.
到处都有愤怒的性♥爱♥啊
You actually think this is funny?
你以为这很有趣吗
It's a little funny -- you think
有一点 你以为
Sleeping with prostitutes is fucking funny?!
嫖♥娼♥很他妈有趣吗
One prostitute, and I didn't even know she was a prostitute until after.
就一次 而且到后来我才知道她是个妓♥女♥
You mean until after you paid her to have sex with you?
你是说你付钱嫖过她之后吗
Well, technically, Charlie paid for the sex. that's disgusting.
准确的讲 查理才嫖过娼 真恶心
But you met her. she was nice, right?
你不是见过她 她人不错 对吧
She didn't seem like a prostitute, did she?
不像是个妓♥女♥ 对吧
I have no idea, hank.
我怎么知道 汉克
I mean, you're the expert. you tell me.
你才是行家 你来告诉我
Is there like a group-discount thing?
是不是有类似团队折扣的东西
Do you have a little punch card that you use?
你用的是那种打孔卡吗
One time. I was lonely. she was nice.
就一次 我很寂寞 她人也不错
And I don't think that's any worse than buying somebody a drink.
我也不觉得这比请某人喝一杯要坏多少
Actually, I think it's more honest.
事实上 这更加真诚
There's no bullshit element of seduction.
没有那些勾引她人的惺惺作态
You know, what right does the government have -- Oh, please!
你知道 政♥府♥有什么权利 拜托
Shut the fuck up, Hank, okay?
闭上你的臭嘴 汉克 行吗
I mean,
我是说
Don't give me one of your fucking
现在别给我唠叨你的那些
Bullshit lectures on libertarianism right now!
什么狗屁自♥由♥意志论
But, honey, that makes me kind of sad,
但是 宝贝 这可有点伤我的心
Because you used to love my bullshit lectures on libertarianism.
你不是一直很欣赏我的狗屁自♥由♥意志论么
You're still fucking joking.
你♥他♥妈♥的还开玩笑
No, I mean, how could I be -- we weren't together.
没有 我的意思是 我们当时分手了
I'm not gonna be held accountable for those sins. no, of course not.
我不该承担这些罪名 不 你当然不应该
You're not accountable for any of it.
你不该为任何事负责
"oops, I accidentally went down on her.
我不小心就口♥交♥了她
Not my fault."
那不是我的错
"oh, officer, you know, that cop, he provoked me."
警官 你知道 是那巡警惹毛了我
I mean, hank, you always have some fucking excuse!
汉克 你♥他♥妈♥的总是能找到借口
And I'm just meant to stand here and accept it... no, no ...
而我只是站着这里默默承受 不
Over and over again and I'm sick of it!
一次又一次 我受够了
Fuck, karen, you want to be mad about that shit?
操 凯伦 你要是对这件烂事生气
Then go ahead, be mad about that shit,
那随你的便
But just don't give me some bullshit about how you forgive me
但不要只是念叨你是如何宽恕我
And then dredge up shit from the past that I can't possibly fix!
然后挖苦斥责那些我无法弥补的过去
That's not forgiveness!
这可不是宽恕
That's not giving it another shot!
也不是再给一次机会
I'm not talking about the past, okay?
我不谈过去了 好吗
I'm talking about right now.
我就谈现在
I'm talking about trying to make this work, hank!
我在谈如何维持这段感情 汉克
Okay, well, how am I different from this morning?
好吧 我和今早相比有何不同呢
What's changed?
有什么变化
Yeah, nothing's changed. you're right.
对 没有变化 你说的没错
That's the fucking problem.
这他妈的就是问题
No, I'll tell you the fucking problem is that
不 我来告诉你 真正的问题就是
I won't sit here
我他妈不该坐在这承受
And be crucified for shit that I did while we were apart.
那些发生在分手期间的破事所带来的折磨
Did I fuck half of Venice? yes.
是不是威尼斯一半的女人被我搞过 没错
oh, plea-- I -- no, not really.
拜托 我不是
I really don't need to hear that.
我才不要听这种东西
But for the sake of this argument -- yes.
为了作为论据 只能说是
But I didn't move in with any of them.
可我没和她们中的任何一个同居
And I didn't set up house
没带着贝卡和一♥夜♥情♥
with Becca and the fucking dial tone.
组建家庭
Okay, right.
好吧
Well, you know, now who's crucifying who?!
现在是谁折磨谁
I mean, that's not very forgiving, hank, is it?
这都不够宽容吗 汉克
It's not very nice.
真没意思
Oh, I fucking hate you!
我他妈恨死你了
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表