Just a little tequila for the pain.
因为悲伤我喝了点龙舌兰
You bearded fucking lunatic. who do you think you are?!
你个长胡子的疯子 你以为自己是谁啊
You're stressed out, huh?!
是不是压力太大了
You need a drink?! shh.
要去喝酒啊
You know what? don't come near me.
你♥他♥妈♥不要靠近我
I'll rip his fucking handlebars right off your fucking face!
我当着你的面把你给撕了
I'll do it. fucking drunk.
我会这么干的 操你个醉鬼
Come on. you got to get your shit together.
得了 你振作点儿
It's time to stand up and extract that little artist within. come on.
是时候站出来 展现下你的艺术天分了
I'm just a fraud, hank.
我是个骗子 汉克
I know, but it's time to stand up.
我知道 但是这时候要站起来
No. take the dress off already.
别哭 丢掉包袱 放轻松
Oh, stop.
别 打住
I am. don't. don't.
我没哭 没哭
No, actually, actually, that's good. that's good.
不 事实上 这很好 非常不错
You march over there with those tears,
你含着眼泪走过去
And you tell her those are tears of joy, okay?
告诉她这是幸福的泪水
She will swoon. trust me. go.
她会乐晕的 相信我 去吧
Okay. you go.
去吧
Thank you. Yes, you're welcome.
谢谢 不用谢
You're beautiful.
你很帅
Just go.
去吧
No, you got to go alone.
别 你自己过去
Okay, I'm just gonna...
好的 我要
What the fuck, julian?
怎么啦 朱利安
I'm crying. Are you crying?
我哭了 你哭了吗
Yeah. what the fuck?!
你哭个毛啊
I'm the one fucking pushing out a goddamn bowling ball
我美丽可爱的阴♥部♥将要
Out of my pussy -- my sweet, beautiful pussy
分娩出一个该死的保龄球了
That is never gonna look the same again!
再也恢复不到以前那个美丽的阴♥部♥了
I should be crying! You are crying.
我才应该哭啊 你哭个毛
I did have a pretty pussy, didn't i, hank?
我的确有一个美丽的阴♥部♥ 对吧 汉克
Oh, my god, yes. I mean, a beautiful pussy.
天啊 是的 美丽的阴♥部♥
I would put it in the top 10 of pussies.
十大最美的阴♥部♥之一
I love your pussy, too.
我也喜欢你的阴♥部♥
Your p-- you know, not -- no disrespect to yours.
你的那个 不 我没有不尊重你的
Karen -- number-one pussy in the world, with a bullet.
凯伦你的阴♥部♥是世界上最棒的
Fuck you.
操你
Lover!
亲爱的
You home?
在家吗
Charlie.
查理
I know that look. he's gonna blow.
我知道那表情 他就要♥射♥了♥
Slow it down, runkle.
慢慢来 朗克尔
Forget it, jake. it's vaginatown!
忘了吧 乡下佬 这是阴♥道♥街
I know. that's the only way --
这是唯一的办法
Charlie, what are you doing?
查理 你在干什么
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Can you just wait outside for a second?
你能在外面等会吗
Sure thing, babe.
好的 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby. I just --
对不起 宝贝
I thought I was gonna be by myself for a while, you know?
我以为这会儿就我一个人呢
I -- who's that?
那个家伙是谁
Oh, just a guy from my groundlings class.
我表演课的一个同学
We were gonna work on a sketch.
我们要一起搞一个素描
Oh, okay. wow. I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
I just -- I thought I was gonna have a few minutes to myself.
我以为我有点私人时间呢
Oh, it's okay.
没关系
You know I'm totally fine with you masturbating.
我不反对你手♥淫♥
It's just kind of weird when you bring somebody over.
只是我带人过来时 你这样就有点怪
I understand, and it's important that we set these ground rules.
我明白 我们得定个家规 这很重要
Gus?
格斯
Um, gus, this is my lover, charlie.
格斯 这是我爱人 查理
Gus, chuck runkle.
格斯 查理·朗克尔
Hey, charlie.
你好 查理
Uh, should we start?
我们开始吧
Oh, fuck.
操
Here it comes. okay.
快要生了
Fuck. okay, it's time.
要生了
Oh, yeah. breathe, breathe.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Okay, go, sonja. go! yes!
加油 索尼娅 加油
Fuck!
操
Push. push!
用力 用力
Oh, my god!
上帝啊
Oh, look.
看啊
What the fuck?!
他妈的
Baby is black! karen!
是个黑孩儿 凯伦
Damn it, the baby's black. you see that shit?!
该死的 是个黑孩儿 看到没
Goddamn it! I didn't knock her up.
该死的 我没有中标
I know! I love you.
是的 我爱你
I love you. ohh.
我也爱你
Congratulations, mommy.
恭喜你 妈咪
Bathe the child, and bring him to me.
替孩子沐浴 然后抱过来给我
I forgot about that fucking barista.
我差点忘了那个该死的咖啡师了
He was so hot. he looked like lenny kravitz.
他很性感 有点像兰尼·克拉维兹
Fuck.
你♥妈♥的♥
I said, bathe the infant, and bring him to me.
我叫你替孩子沐浴 然后抱给我啊
Coming. coming.
过来 过来
Fuck, I forgot. I'm sorry, hank.
我忘了 不好意思啊 汉克
I will raise...
我会把他
This black baby as my own.
当做自己亲生孩子抚养的
Before you drop him, you fucking drunk, come here.
在你把他摔了之前 你个醉鬼 过来
I will raise this black baby as my own.
我会把这个黑皮肤的宝宝当做
As my own.
我亲生孩子一样抚养的
He's beautiful. congratulations.
他很帅 恭喜啊
He looks like me. He doesn't look like you.
他看起来像我 哪里像你啊
Hey, lover.
亲爱的
How'd it go?
进行的如何
Good.
挺好的
I think it's gonna be really funny.
我想一定会很好玩的
Good. good.
是啊 很好玩
I had sex with gus.
我跟格斯做♥爱♥了
What?
什么
I got confused.
我当时有点乱
You got confused? what the fuck does that mean?
你有点乱 这话他妈是什么意思
Well, I've never done a scene like that before,
我从来没有过那种经历
And we got to the kissing part, and I got all confused.
我们先是接吻 然后我就乱了
My autopilot kicked in, and I kissed him for real,
我灵感来了 我很认真的吻了他
And the next thing you know, he was inside me.
然后你知道 他已经进入我了
That sounds like rape.
听着像强♥奸♥
No, not really --
不 也不是
Unless he wants to press charges.
除非他想指控我
It felt good. he had a really nice cock.
感觉挺好的 他鸡♥巴♥挺不错
Jesus christ, daisy!
上帝呀 黛西
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Does that make you feel bad?
你因为这事很难受吗
Yeah, it makes me feel bad! it makes me want to throw up!
对 我很难受 这事让我想吐
Do you want me to suck your dick?
你想让我吮你鸡♥巴♥吗
No!
不
Yes.
当然
I don't know. now I'm confused.
我不知道 我现在也有点乱
See?! this is confusing stuff!
知道了吧 这种事就是这么乱
Maybe we should take a break.
也许我们该分开一段时间
"take a break"?! I just left my wife for you!
分开 我刚为你离开了我老婆
I didn't ask you to, charlie!
又不是我让你那么干的 查理
I know!
我知道
It just...seemed incredibly romantic at the time.
只是 那时感觉无以伦比的浪漫
It was.
当时是的
Maybe we should have some sex, just fuck through the pain.
也许我们该做做♥爱♥ 在性♥交♥中忘记痛苦
O...kay.
好吧
Okay, citizen, fuck the gus out of me.
好 文明人 干我 把格斯赶出我身体
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表