Why didn't you pinch me?
你掐我♥干♥什么
Jesus! woman!
上帝啊 姑娘
Uhh, I'm tapping out.
我射了
You had me looking for the fucking rodeo clown.
你让我跟公牛一样横冲直撞
Really?
真的吗
Hey, you know what?
你知道吗
I think you should come to new york.
我想你该来纽约
Well.
好吧
Why the change of heart?
干吗改变初衷
I can't live without this.
我不能忍♥受没有这个的日子
Mm. I thought maybe it was 'cause
我想也许是因为
You wanted to make a black baby with me.
你想跟我生个黑孩儿
No, I just need a manny.
不 我只是需要个男保姆
Oh, I have excellent references.
我服务质量可高了
Plus, my vagina's become really attached to you.
另外 我的阴♥道♥越来越依赖你了
Not your heart? just your vag?
不是你的心吗 就是阴♥道♥吗
Well, it's tough if, you know,
这很难的 你知道
The heart and the vag are not on the same page.
阴♥道♥跟心灵从不是一国的
But, you know what? in this instance, they are.
可你知道吗 此时此刻 它们灵肉合一了
Well, that's terrific because I am all about
那很好 因为对提升心灵跟阴♥道♥的关系
Improving heart/vag relations, you know?
我可是行家哦 你知道吗
It's my thing.
这是我的拿手绝活
So we're in sync. mm-hmm.
所以咱们灵肉合一了
Should we take advantage of that?
咱们该好好利用下吗
Could -- could we --
咱们能
Round two? yeah.
第二回合吗 当然了
I-i'm answering the bell.
我来回应你
You got five minutes, runkle.
你有五分钟
You look beautiful.
你看上去很美
That's right, motherfucker, I do.
没错 混♥蛋♥ 我是很美
I've always looked beautiful.
我一直看上去很美
That's true. you have.
说的对 你是的
Then why the fuck did you have to go
那你♥他♥妈♥为什么要
And stick your dick into some skanky porno chick?
把鸡♥巴♥插到一个AV女友的脏逼里去
I don't know.
我不知道
I got confused.
我当时有点乱
You could've stayed with me.
你本该跟我在一起的
You were number 19.
你是第19号♥选手
There were 18 cocks before you, charlie --
在你之前 有十八根鸡♥巴♥ 查理
Not a ton, not a rogues gallery,
不是很多 也没排排坐拍过照
But enough to know that I liked yours the best.
可它们让我知道 我最喜欢你那根
Not the longest, not the thickest,
不是最长的 也不是最粗的
Little bit of english on it, but it was mine -- all mine.
虽说有点小 可它是我的 完全属于我
And now you and your cock
现在你跟你的鸡♥巴♥
Have betrayed me for the last time.
是最后一次背叛我
Don't go, marce.
别走 玛斯
I'm already gone, baby.
我已经走了 亲爱的
I was gone the moment
在你说想跟黛西在一起时
That you said you wanted to be with daisy.
我就已经离开你了
You said it out loud! you can't take it back.
你说的那么大声 已经覆水难收
Oh, and, uh...your friend ronny praeger called.
还有 你朋友罗尼·普雷格打来过
He said something about intense video wanting to
他说有个热门音像公♥司♥想
"buy 'vaginatown'
"用一大笔钱
For a shitload of money."
买♥♥下♥阴♥♥道♥镇"
Really? mm-hmm.
真的嘛
That's good news.
好像是个好消息
Oh, hells yeah. it's great news...for me.
当然是了 是个天大的好消息 对我
What? You said I could have everything.
什么 你说我能拿走所有东西的
But don't worry your pretty little head about it.
你这漂亮小脑瓜 别担心这个了
We'll let my lawyer figure it out.
我们会让律师搞定的
He's really good.
他做事很棒的
Later, runkle.
回见 朗克尔
Where's my ipod? I can't find my fucking ipod!
我的IPOD呢 我找不到我的IPOD了
Bec --
贝卡
It's gonna be a long trip.
路漫漫其修远兮啊
Yeah.
是啊
What?
什么
Something pubescent this way comes.
来了个青春期的
Okay, I know you hate me right now.
好吧 我知道你现在很恨我
I do.
我是恨你
Okay, but I figured I'd hate myself even more
好吧 可我发现我自己更恨自己
If I didn't, you know, at least say goodbye.
如果我没 你知道 至少让我说声再见
That's it?
就这
That's the best you can do?
你就这点本事
Here, I got you something.
过来 我有东西给你
I put a playlist on there --
我放了个播放列表进去
Our playlist -- the one we made out to...
我们的播放列表 我们写的那
All 17 songs.
整整17首歌♥
What?! 17 songs?
什么 17首
That's a lot of making out.
为泡马子 真不惜血本
H-hank, could you shut up?
汉克 你能闭嘴吗
He said 17 songs.
他说有17首歌♥
I still loathe you.
我还是讨厌你
I know. I know. and you have every right.
我知道 你怎么做都不为过
I do feel like I was unjustly seduced,
我觉得自己被人设计勾引了
But I know that doesn't make it okay.
我知道这样也于事无补
Anyway, I just wish you weren't leaving 'cause...
我只是希望 你离开不是因为
'cause I -- I love you... becca moody.
因为 我爱你 贝卡·穆迪
You're like the only post-punk, heavy-metal chick
你是唯一懂后朋克和重金属的女孩
Who's ever truly rocked my world.
只有你才真正打开了我的心扉
Is it okay if we go upstairs for a minute?
我们上楼呆会儿好吗
Of course No fucking way.
当然可以 不行
No, no, no. you take it out on the strand
你们这样有点儿出格了
Where there are people, and I'm watching you --
必须得有人在场 我要看着你们
Eyes in the back of my head.
我脑袋后面可长眼了
As always.
一贯如此
Hey, damien.
嘿 达米安
Well played.
做得好
Big ups.
我挺你
You know, that was a nice parental move.
你这样做真像个称职的父亲
I-i-i -- yeah.
我 是的
I-i kind of --
我有点
I like the way you handled that shit.
我喜欢你处理这件事的方式
That's right, mothafuckah!
当然了 妈妈大人
I feel kind of bad splitting them up right now.
我想现在分开他们不太好
Well, then don't.
那就别这样做啊
What do you mean?
你什么意思
You go. I stay.
你走 我留下
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
What, you think I'd leave becca behind?
什么 你认为我会把贝卡留下
Well, I'm not gonna break her. I promise.
我绝对不会虐待她的
Well, hold on a second. what about you?
等会儿 那你怎么办
I mean, you'd give up new york?
难道你要放弃纽约
For her, yeah.
为了她 我情愿留下
At the end of the day, it's all about her.
直到世界末日 我都为她而活
It's always been about her.
一切都是为了她
What happens between us, I can't fucking control.
我不能控制我们之间的事
Lord knows I've tried every which way.
上帝知道我已经竭尽所能了
But what I can do
但我现在能做的是
Is be the absolute best I can be for her.
为了她做最好的自己
If I followed you to new york,
如果我跟着你去纽约
I'd just be hoping against hope
我也只是希望
That we lived happily ever after.
我们从此能够幸福得生活在一起
Maybe we do. maybe we don't.
但又有谁能说清呢
But you got some shit you got to do, lady.
但是你是要去干大事的
I think you should do it.
我想你应该去闯一闯
I'll hold down the fort...
我会坚守阵地
Keep her off the pole.
不让她堕落下去
Oh, jesus.
天啊
I wish you hadn't just said all that.
我真希望你没说这些话
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表