Hey, hey, hey, ronny.
罗尼
Fantastic. you followed me here.
真想不到 你跟着我来到这
Yes. yes, I did, 'cause I'm a man on a mission.
是的 因为我有任务在身
You need to have another look at daisy here.
你需要对戴西令眼相看
Hey, don't kill my buzz.
别再逼我
I just toked on a cassavetes joint.
我刚去完片场
I know how you feel. I love cassavetes.
我知道你的感受 我也喜欢电影
Sure, you do.
是的 你喜欢
It's why I got into the business, man.
这就是我为什么做这行生意
Ben gazzara, "killing of a chinese bookie."
本·吉扎拉导演的《唐人赌徒之死》
That scene in the car. total darkness.
车上的那一幕 一片漆黑
If I had to choose between a blow job and cassavetes,
如果让我在口♥交♥和拍电影中选
I would choose cassavetes.
我会选择拍电影
Mm, I'd take the blow job.
我会选口♥交♥
So would i.
我也想
But I'd be thinking about cassavetes while I got it.
但我会想在口♥交♥的时候拍电影
See, that's why I left all this hollywood crap behind me.
听着 这就是为什么我想要把好莱坞踩在脚下
You know?
你知道吗
The shit they make is all about the surface.
他们拍出来的垃圾都不过是表面功夫
Porn is about the real.
色情片是需要真实感的
"vaginatown" is gonna be my magnum opus.
《阴♥道♥街》会是我的代表作
I want it to have the feel of, uh, "there will be blood."
我想让它有种《血色将至》的味道
You know? I'm really into period porn.
你知道吗 我很迷恋过去的色情片
Not that kind of period porn.
不是你想的那种色情片
This is why you have to hire daisy, man.
这就是你要请戴西的原因 伙计
Look at this girl.
看看这女孩
She's katherine.
她叫凯瑟琳
What, do you think she arrived in l.a. all tarted up?
什么 你认为她来洛杉矶就为了做♥鸡♥吗
She's from long island, man.
她来自长岛 伙计
She ran away from home, pregnant at 16.
她16岁的时候怀孕 离家出走
Sexually abused, am I right?
极度滥交 对吗
She came to l.a. wanting to be an actress, man --
她来洛杉矶 是想做个演员 伙计
Stars in her eyes, all that shit.
看她眼里的光芒
And then you know what happened.
你知道后来发生什么了
She got crapped on.
她出来卖♥♥了
Over and over again.
一次又一次
Can you tap into that, daisy?
你能演得好吗 戴西
I don't know.
我不知道
She can tap into that.
她能演得好
You can tap into that.
你能拍得好
It doesn't matter.
这已经不要紧了
The movie's not gonna happen anyway.
这电影拍不成了
The financing just fell through.
资金不足
You're shitting me!
你在耍我
I wish I was.
我倒想
The moneymen don't support my vision.
投资人不接受我的想法
Which I don't understand.
我不明白的是
The "wall of cocks" sequence alone...
仅凭《妓♥女♥之墙》这部片子
Would have blown people's minds.
居然会震撼人们的心灵
The "wall of cocks"...
《妓♥女♥之墙》...
I got something for you.
我想到一个主意
How about I do both you guys, huh? right here.
我和你们两个一起做♥爱♥怎么样 就在这里
What do you say?
你说什么
Too shy for that.
我太害羞了
Oh, you're shy?
你害羞
Then what about watching a little girl-on-girl?
那看女同志做♥爱♥怎么样
What do you say, sugar? huh?
你觉得呢 甜心
Do you want me to slap the shit out of you?!
你要让我扇你一把掌吗
Come here. what the fuck is wrong with you?!
你♥他♥妈♥的到底有什么毛病
That's it! out of the vehicle!
就这样 滚出去
Yeah, get the fuck out.
好吧 滚出去
What the hell are you doing?!
你♥他♥妈♥的在做什么
And you can't cook for shit!
你不能这么厚颜无♥耻♥
That duck breast was drier than the freakin' mojave,
你的胸部这么干燥没点弹性
You goddamn lunatic!
你个神经病
You want to know who the fuck you're dealing with, huh?!
知道在你面前的是谁吗
Chloe metz! yeah. that's who.
克洛伊·梅茨 对 就是我
Number 2 in households on the goddamn cooking channel
烹饪频道的二号♥当家花旦
In homes all across fucking america, you motherfucker!
全美国都在看的 去死吧你个混球
Chloe. oh, not you, hank.
克洛伊 不是说你汉克
Is that how you treat a lady?!
你就这样对待女士吗
What the fuck you doing?
他妈的你在做什么
You can't just dump her out here in the middle of the night.
你不能半夜把她这么甩这里
Yeah, she might rape somebody.
是啊 搞不好她会强♥奸♥别人
Stop the car.
停车
Seriously, sam, stop this penis-mobile this instant.
我认真的 萨姆 停车
I'm gonna go back for her.
我回去找她
Why?
为什么
Because despite all evidence to the contrary,
尽管看起来不像
I am a gentleman -- you just don't do that shit.
但我是个绅士 你不该那么做
Behind the music."
音乐的背后不是这种耍酷
Whatever, dude. look, I got places to be.
随便你 我还有地方要去
Give sam a call, you need a lift back.
打电♥话♥给萨姆 叫她搭你一程
But just you. that schizophrenic cooking whore --
但只搭你 那个神经病煮饭婆
Not getting back in the fucking car, all right?
别叫她再回车上 听到没
You.
就你一个人
Hey, baby.
宝贝儿
How'd it go? you rock her world?
怎么样 你帮她搞定没
It went -- it went good, it went good.
很... 很顺利
Yeah, i, uh...
是的 我...
I-i got daisy the part.
我帮戴西拿到那个角色了
Oh, hells, yeah! you got daisy the part.
天啊 你帮戴西拿到那个角色了
'cause that's how charlie runkle rolls.
因为查理·朗克尔是个说到做到的人
There's a little hitch.
但有个小前提
You know, it's just -- it's a little one.
就是 就是很小的那种
I, uh, I had -- you know,
我得... 你知道的
I had -- I had to -- I had to invest 50 grand in his movie.
我必须得... 投资5万在他的电影上
55.
是5.5万
Or, all right, 60.
好吧 6万
I had -- I had -- I had to.
我得... 我得...
I had to invest 100 grand in his movie.
我必须要投资10万做他的电影
Well, fuck my rusty sheriff's badge.
我看你是欠揍了
Okay. i-i'll see you at home.
那好 我回家等你
Things got a little crazy back there, huh?
事情有点脱轨了 对吗
Just your average, typical, everyday wednesday.
不过是一个普通的星期三
Tuesday.
是周二
So, you have a significant other of some kind?
你曾有过一段难忘之恋吗
Once upon a time.
曾经有过
Well, you screw like you're trying
你与人上♥床♥
To get something out of your system.
好想要打破什么似的
Man, if you threw down like that all the time,
要是你一直这么颓废下去
You'd be dead.
你就完了
Or have a very sore pee-pee.
或者小♥弟♥弟♥会受不了
Kids?
有孩子吗
What's with the 20 questions?
难不成又是见面20问
Uh...they were two questions.
只有两个问题
Right. so?
好吧 有吗
Daughter.
有个女儿
And it scares the shit out of me
想到她可能会落得跟你一样
To think that she might end up like you.
可把我给吓死了
I mean, n-n-no offense,
没冒犯的意思
But, you know, letting some guy order you off the tv
但是就跟叫中国外卖♥♥一样
Like you're chinese take-out.
等着男人在电视边下订单叫你
Is that really what it's come to mean
到大约2008年
To be a member of the fairer sex
在洛杉矶享受完美性♥爱♥
In the city of angels, circa 2008?
真会变成那样子吗
For someone as accomplished as you?
跟你一样有才华的人都会如此吗
You're chloe fuckin' metz.
你可是克洛伊·梅茨
Ah, fuck if I know.
早知道是这样就好了
I'm just glad my kid's a boy.
真高兴我生的是个儿子
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表