Clients get poached all the time.
客户的权利总是被侵犯
I put you in "vaginatown," I get the commission.
我让你出演"阴♥道♥街" 当然我拿佣金
Well, that's exactly what I told him.
我也这么对他说的
And what did he say?
那他说什么了
He trashed my apartment and ate all my food.
他砸烂了我的公♥寓♥还吃光了我的食物
I'm just gonna crash in my car.
我打算在我车里打个盹
I just really don't want to put you guys out.
我真的不想打扰你们
No, no, no. don't be silly. don't be silly.
别傻了 别傻了
We'll -- we'll make up the guest room.
我们会帮你整理客房♥的
Just get into bed, baby.
上♥床♥吧 宝贝
Mommy and daddy will keep you safe.
妈妈和爸爸会保护你的
Marcy!
玛斯
What?! she's scared shitless.
怎么了 她被吓坏了
Come on, dais.
来吧 戴西
I'm too tired to freshen up
我太累了 不想去
The fucking guest room.
整理那该死的客房♥了
Mama needs her sleep.
妈妈想睡觉了
Oh, that was exactly what I needed.
这正是我想要的
Well, good for you, lady. happy to protect and serve.
这对你有好处 女士 很高兴为你服务
Uh-oh. what?
怎么了
I think I'm gonna cry.
我想要我要哭了
Oh, dear. don't do that.
亲爱的 别哭
No. it's, uh -- it's not a bad thing. it's, um...
不 这不是坏事
Coming makes me cry. I mean, on occasion.
有时候高♥潮♥让我想哭
I-i-i get that.
我明白
I mean, sometimes, after I come,
有时候 我射了之后
I want to...weep, you know?
我也有哭的念头
But, usually, I just nap.
但通常 我只是打个盹
You want me to hug you or, uh...
你想让我抱抱你 亦或是...
Comfort you in some...
其他让你感觉舒服的...
Fashion?
方式
No, that's nice of you to offer,
谢谢你为我做的
But it's -- it's not necessary.
但我不需要
Okay.
好的
Hey, where's the shitter in this joint?
那个洗手间在哪里啊
Down the stairs, to the right.
楼梯的右边
Damien?
达米安
Mr. moody?
穆迪先生
You fucked my mom.
你上了我妈
I fucked your mom?
我上了你妈?
I fucked your mom.
我上了你妈
Did you hurt her?
你伤到她了吗
Oh, no! you didn't!
天哪 你不会吧
I can explain.
我可以解释
Oh, no, you can't.
不 你不能
It's not what it looks like.
不是你看到的那样
She wouldn't listen to reason.
她不听我解释
I didn't see you put up much of a fight there, lover.
亲爱的 我看你也没怎么挣扎反抗嘛
You guys have got to stop this! this is sick and wrong!
你们该歇歇了 这是不对的
Sure.
是吗
It's sick and wrong when he does it,
和他做就是错的
But it's perfectly fine for you to fuck me.
和你做就是对的喽
Stop saying that out loud. it's not okay.
够了 这并不好笑
That's why we never did it again, mia.
这也是为什么我们没有第二次了 米亚
Never say "never," hankie.
万事无绝对 小汉克
Okay. I promise I'll never do it again.
好了 我保证以后不干了
You've already done it again like three times!
你看起来像干了第三次了吧
Far more than that.
远远比这个多哦
Do you want karen to find out about this, young lady?
你想要凯伦知道吗 女士
I don't know, hank.
我不知道 汉克
Do you want karen to find out about this?
你想要凯伦知道吗
Because finding out about this could mean finding out about us,
因为她知道了这个也意味着她知道了我们
Which could very well mean the death of hope, hank.
也就代表着你最后一点希望的破灭 汉克
What the fuck is this?
这他妈是什么啊
Kurt fucking cobain...
科特·柯本
Played that.
弹过的
Courtney gave it to me.
考特尼把它给我了
I helped her produce a demo, write some songs.
我帮她制♥作♥了一张小样 帮她写了些歌♥
It's yours.
它是你的了
You're giving me kurt cobain's guitar because you fucked mia?
因为你和米亚上过床才把它给我吗
No. I'm giving you kurt cobain's guitar because...
不 我把科特·柯本的吉他给你
You're my only friend, and i, uh...
是因为你是我唯一的朋友 而且
Wait, no.
等等
Take...care of it.
好好照顾它
I mean, you -- you can put becca through college
我想 你可以用这个东西
With that fucking thing.
帮助贝卡♥通♥过测试
Okay.
好的
You hungry?
你饿了吗
You like crepes?
喜欢吃可丽饼吗
I got a new pan I want to try out.
我有了新的想法去试试
That's what I'm gonna do -- I'm gonna make us some crepes.
我这就去试 同时为我们弄些可丽饼
Becca, it's not half as crazy as it sounds.
贝卡 那并没有你听的那样疯狂
Fuck you!
操你
Okay. but I think that your language
好的 但我觉的你说的话
Is perhaps a tad inappropriate.
是不是有点过头了啊
Oh, it's fucking appropriate, all right.
说的对极了
Karen, will you -- will you cut me some slack here?
凯伦 你能放我一马吗
Do you see me fronting in any way?
你没看到我在努力的挽回吗
I've admitted that I'm wrong, you know.
我承认我错了好吗
Still, I don't think that that --
我仍然觉得
You don't talk to your old man that way.
你不会和你的老男人这样说话
Oh, well, you do if he fucked your boyfriend's mother.
如果他操了你男朋友的妈妈你也会这样
I didn't know, okay?
我不知道好吧
And I don't like all this "boyfriend" talk.
而且我不喜欢所谓的"男朋友"这个称呼
Well, of course you didn't know.
是的 你当然不知道
How could you ever be expected to know such a thing?
你从来不关心这些小事
Yes. yeah, you know what?
是的 你知道吗
You know, if you look at this thing in a certain light,
如果你换个角度看看
The whole mess can be viewed as almost entirely your fault.
这整件事可以说是你的错
Come on.
继续说
Well, you didn't tell me about the boy until the dinner party.
因为直到晚会你才告诉我那个男的事
How was I supposed to know who his mother was?
我怎么知道谁是他妈妈啊
Oh, well, if you were not so preoccupied
如果你不是分神在想
With sticking your dick in any hole that will have you,
怎么上其他女的
You might notice these things.
你可能已经注意到了
Yes, but you kicked my dick out of the house.
是啊 但你把我赶出了这个家
You made my dick homeless.
你让我的小♥弟♥弟♥无家可归
And out of doors is a place
而离家在外的小♥弟♥弟♥
Where penises don't generally fare well
过的非常的不好
In the rain and the wind and all that.
被风吹雨林
Hank, shut up, okay?
汉克 闭嘴好吗
My homeless dick now must seek shelter
我无家可归的小♥弟♥弟♥在风暴来临前
From the storm where and whence it can.
要尽力找到避难的地方
Did she say to you, "oh, hank, I love your writing"?
她有说"汉克 我喜欢你写的书"吗
You see that? this is why we should be together.
你知道吗 这就是为什么我们应该在一起
You just know my shit. it's perfect.
你真理解我 我俩在一起简直完美
It's why we shouldn't be together.
这就是为什么我们不能在一起
She needed a good cry. she was lonely.
她需要发泄 她太孤独了
What's the harm?
有什么坏处呢
The harm?
坏处吗
Oh, well, the harm is right there, okay?
坏处就在那 好吧
That is the harm -- big harm.
这就是坏处 而且是最大的坏处
And the worst part is she was defending you.
最糟糕的是她还为你辩护
What do you mean?
你说什么
Well, he didn't break it off with her.
他没有和她分手
He -- he just said that you were a dick
他只是说你是一个混♥蛋♥
For sleeping with his mother.
上了他妈妈
That's legitimate.
是的 说得没错
But that did not sit well with her
但这让她感觉很不舒服
Because no one talks shit about her beloved father.
因为没人这样说过她深爱的爸爸
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表