Girls talk a lot after sex.
姑娘们做♥爱♥以后 话都很多
I mean, don't get down on yourself.
你不用太过认真
You hadn't written one for a while.
你很久没出书了
I'm sure the next one's gonna be a lot better.
我确信下一部会更好的
You have to squeeze one out of the chamber,
你得从窠臼中解脱出来
Let the good stuff come through.
让真正的好故事破茧而出
Well, thank you,
好吧 谢谢你
And...for the other.
还有另外一件事
Whatever, you know?
无论什么事
No offense, but I'm a much bigger story.
无意冒犯 可我的故事 可精彩的多哟
"crazy record producer lives alone in big, empty house
"疯狂的唱片制♥作♥人 爱跟未成年少女
With a taste for underage women" -- writes itself.
在空荡荡的大房♥子里同居" 就是这样
It's not the real story, though. it's a story.
那并不真实 就是个故事
It's a version of the truth -- the extended dance mix.
它是现实的另一版本 加长舞曲的混音版
So, problem solved.
问题解决了
Marcy's gonna come back with us,
玛斯准备回来跟我们住
And I'm gonna put all the alcohol under lock and key.
我打算把所有的酒瓶子 封存上锁
Oh, that's -- that's good.
那挺好的
Oh, no, I have a bottle stashed --
不 我还有一瓶藏在了...
I know where all your bottles are stashed.
我知道你的酒都藏在哪
Oh. yeah.
对啊
Damn it.
该死的
So, lew, it was a truly disastrous party.
卢 这个派对真是场灾难啊
It was, wasn't it? thank you.
可不是吗 谢谢夸奖啊
Thank you.
谢谢你
But you know what? I underestimated you.
你知道吗 我之前小瞧你了
Me? mm-hmm.
我吗
In the heat of battle, you shone through, your true colors.
在鏖战中 你彰显英雄本色
Hmm. wow. high praise.
评价真够高的
I better leave on that note.
我得赶紧找个本记下来
Thanks for coming. thanks for having me.
感谢光临 谢谢邀请
See you.
再会
What was that all about?
刚才那是怎么回事
I'll never tell.
我永远不会说的
More secrets, huh?
秘密越来越多了啊
I know.
我知道
Well, you know, it's such an effort.
你知道 保持这种神秘气息
I have to retain my aura of mystery.
可真费劲啊
It's no effort.
轻而易举
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Thought I'd be fashionably late.
我很时髦的迟到了
You came.
你来了
I was invited, right?
我被邀请了吧
Yes, but i-i never thought you'd actually show.
对 可我没想到你会真会现身
Just wait right here. lew's, like, three feet away.
在这儿等一会儿 卢就在三尺之内
No, no, no. wait a minute. lew?
不 不 就等一下 卢
Yeah, lew.
是啊 卢
And what if I didn't come to see lew?
要是我不是来见卢的呢
Then you're not making any sense, woman.
那你就没道理了 姑娘
I can't lie, hank moody.
我没撒谎 汉克·穆迪
I think you stirred something up in me.
我想你拨动了我的心弦
Memories -- misty, watercolored ones.
那些斑斓朦胧的美好记忆
Look around, lady.
四处看看吧 女士
All this is for you -- all of it --
这一切 都是为你而设的啊
The crazy fucking house, the party, everything.
这该死的豪♥宅♥ 这派对 一切的一切
Really? yeah.
真的吗 是的
I already have a house.
我已经有房♥子了
It's a totally soulless one. this is a real house.
你那个是没有灵魂的 这里才算真正的房♥子
It's old and broken and battered
这里又旧又破 一片狼藉
'cause shit happens here -- real shit.
因为这里发生了烂事 很烂那种
Yeah. looks like some real shit happened here.
对 看来真有烂事发生了
Ah, ignore that. things fall apart. they break.
别管那个 万物总会土崩瓦解 支离破碎
That's life.
这就是生活
Oh, I see.
我懂了
So, life has to be sad and broken, haunted?
生活就该支离破碎 充斥着挥之不去的悲伤与烦恼
Yes.
没错
I don't buy it.
我才不买♥♥你的帐
This place looks awful.
这地方看着糟透了
It looks like somebody died here.
像有人死在这儿似的
Somebody almost did, but not tonight.
确实有人差点命丧黄泉 但不是今晚
Just wait here. stay put.
等在原地 别动哦
Hey, lew!
卢
Lew!
卢
I forgot about that.
我都忘了这茬儿了
Yes?
来点
Out. everybody out, please.
出去 大伙都出去 拜托
Please. thank you. hey. wait.
拜托 谢谢你 等等
What the fuck are you doing? don't go. don't go.
你♥他♥妈♥干吗呀 别走啊
Thank you. what the f--
谢谢你 操♥他♥妈♥
She's here. she who?
她来了 哪个她
"she who"? janie, you asshole.
"哪个她" 珍妮 你这混♥蛋♥
She came.
她来了
No way. yes way.
没门 有门
Get your ass downstairs right now.
你♥他♥妈♥赶紧下楼
No. I mean, no way.
不 我是说
No fucking way I'm going down there.
让我下楼去 他妈的没门
Did you not hear me?
你听见我说的了吧
You -- you go talk to her.
你去跟她谈
You want me to talk to her? what is this, fifth grade?
你想让我跟她谈 咱们是五年级小男生吗
Look, I can't, I mean, not after all this time,
听着 我做不到 这么久以来
After all the shit that I pulled.
我造孽无数
I-i don't know.
我不知道
According to her, you're not such a bad boy.
据她所说 你没那么坏
I mean, you know, you love music a little too much,
只是对音乐太过投入
Blah, blah, blah.
之类的
She said that shit? yeah.
她说过那种屁话 对
I mean, maybe she really does love me.
我是说 也许她真是爱我的
Why?
为什么这么说
Because it's a big fucking lie
那他妈肯定是在撒谎
Because I did all kinds of bad shit to her.
我过去不断地伤害她
I-i fucked around constantly.
我四处沾花惹草
I crashed a car into her house.
我开车撞进她家
I, you know, shit --
我还 妈的
Once I even...made her get an abortion.
有一次 我甚至逼她堕胎
You made her?
你逼她的
Well, it's not like I did it myself or anything.
好吧 那也不是我的本意
It's just... what?
就是 就是什么
I was kind of fucking this other girl at the same time.
我当时 跟别的姑娘搞上了
While she was pregnant? sure.
在她怀孕的时候 是
Only you didn't know that. no, I knew.
但你不知道 不 我知道
I just -- I was...
我只是
Scared shitless, so...
有点吓的屁滚尿流 所以
Kind of like you are right now? yeah, yeah, yeah.
就跟你现在一样 对 是啊
Sit down, ratso rizzo, you're making me nervous.
坐下 拉茨·里佐(午夜牛郎) 你让我紧张
Come on. have a seat.
过来 坐下
I'm only gonna say this once,
我只会说一次
So I want you to listen, all right?
所以我想让你听好 好吗
No matter what you did, don't give up.
不管你做过什么 都别放弃
Do not give up.
别放手
Why?
为什么
Because if she loves you, she'll forgive you.
因为要是她爱你 她会原谅你的
You really believe that?
你真的相信这个
I have to.
我必须得相信
Otherwise there's no point.
否则 一切都没意义了
There is no life without love --
失去了爱情滋润的生活简直无可救药
None worth having, anyway.
至少是枯燥乏味的
Fuck it. you're right.
操 你是对的
All right. I'm gonna do this. it's gonna suck.
好吧 我得这么做 即使会搞砸
How do I look?
我看着如何
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表