Fuck me!
我♥操♥
Don't start saying things you can't take back.
别说那些你无法收回的话
I don't want to take it back.
我才不想收回它
Yes, you do. No, I don't.
不 你想 我不想
You do. Don't tell me what I mean.
你想 别以为你了解我
Good evening, sir, ma'am. Good evening.
先生 小姐 晚上好 晚上好
You know why I stopped you?
知道我为何拦下你吗
Uh, no, I don't, sir.
不清楚 警官
Educate me,
愿听您赐教
Officer... Dick? Shut up.
狄克(鸡♥巴♥)长官 少说两句
Really?
真的假的
Hank, shut up. Ow. Officer dick.
汉克 闭嘴 狄克(鸡♥巴♥)长官
And that was mean, by the way. that was really a low blow.
顺便提一下 你说的很过分 很伤人心
Coming from the mouth rapist?!
口奸犯还有脸说这种话
You have a headlight out.
你有个车头灯没亮
Yes, it's been that way for months,
没错 这样已经好几个月了
But tonight I get stopped, of all nights.
但只有今晚会被逮到
Just my fuckin' luck!
真♥他♥妈♥的好运气啊
Oh, 'cause it's all about luck. it has nothing --
一切都是运气的缘故 没有任何...
Can we just sleep on it? can we sleep on this?
我们能改天再谈这个吗
Is there a reason you're not wearing a shirt, sir?
赤♥裸♥上身 对此你有何解释 先生
Yes, there is, Officer.
有的 长官
There's a very good one,
确实事出有因的
And I couldn't even begin to explain.
但我不知该如何解释
Oh, No. Try, try.
别 试试看啊
See if he thinks it was an honest mistake.
看看他是否也认为这是个无心之过
Okay, one more time, for the cheap seats.
好吧 再来一遍 为那些没听清的观众
What happened back there
任何人在那时
could have happened to anybody!
都会犯同样的错误
Wrong place, wrong time...
错误的地点 错误的时间
Wrong vagina!
错误的"妹妹"
I-I'm sorry. H-he's been drinking.
不好意思 他喝多了
What the fuck, Karen?!
你在说些什么 凯伦
Have you been drinking, sir?
你有喝过酒吗 先生
Hours ago.
几小时前
But not to excess. I don't do that anymore.
可没过量 我向来很有节制
I mean, I do, but not nearly as often as I used to.
我是说也有过 但不像以前那样嗜酒无度了
And he's been taking vicodin.
他还在吃止痛药
Oh, come on, now.
别这样
That's... Karen.
这简直是... 凯伦
I know you're pissed at me
我知道你因为我给那个女人口♥交♥
For going down on that woman,
而大动肝火
But are you trying to get me thrown in jail?
但你这是想把我往牢里送啊
Shut the fuck up.
快他妈闭嘴
Could you step out of the car, please?
请你下车
Whoa, whoa, hold on, sir
等一下 警官
Out of the car now.
马上下车
You just caught us at a really, really bad time.
我们在一个很不合时宜的时刻被您逮着了
It's a bad time for us.
真太不是时候了
Excuse me for saying so, ma'am.
请原谅我这么说 女士
You don't have to put up with this kind of behavior.
你对这种行为真的无须忍♥让
Hey! I know.
我明白
Why don't you just mind your own fuckin' business!
别狗拿耗子多管闲事
Hank! Excuse me, sir?
汉克 不好意思 先生
All due respect, officer,
无意冒犯 长官
But aren't you stepping
但你不觉得
outside the job description a little bit?
这已经超出您的管辖范围了吗
I didn't know you guys had the right to editorialize.
我不认为你有权对我们的私事指手画脚
Have you been smoking marijuana, sir?
你吸食过大♥麻♥吗 先生
One hit. one!
就一口 一口
Okay, let's go. Turn around.
好了 走吧 转过去
Come on, you can't arrest somebody for being a wiseass.
别搞了 你不能因为我桀骜不驯 就逮捕我吧
No, but I certainly can
但我绝对能
for driving under the influence, can't I?
以酒后驾车之名逮捕你 没错吧
Officer, excuse me.
长官 不好意思
This is just, like, a big misunderstanding.
这只是个很大的误会
Of course it is. okay?
当然这是
You know, the thing that I can't understand
我真是搞不明白
Is what a woman like that is doing with a prick like you.
像她这么出众的女人怎么会看上你这种垃圾
She's got to have a screw loose, right?
她脑袋被铅球砸过 是吗
Maybe that's how you like 'em, right, a little crazy?
也许你就是喜欢那种...疯婆子
Maybe if you go down on her a little more often...
也许你给她多口♥交♥几次的话...
Hank!
汉克
What the...
你♥他♥妈♥疯了
Hank! No!
汉克 不要
No!
不要
Not the balls!
别打蛋蛋啊
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表