and kind of not at the same time.
但是又不尽然
Well, it kind of was a joke
是个玩笑
And it kind of wasn't at the same time.
但不全是
I mean, he did kiss me.
我承认 他是吻了我
He's a fucking asshole.
他是个混♥蛋♥
No, not an asshole. he's a child.
他不是混♥蛋♥ 不过是个小孩
He wants what he wants,
随心所欲
And he can't understand if he doesn't get it.
患得患失
He's...kind of similar to someone else I know.
有点像 我认识的另一个家伙
There should be a lot of empathy right there.
我有点看到了他的影子
You didn't answer my question.
你没回答我的问题
What was the question?
你的问题是
Is this something I need to worry about?
他对我有威胁吗
Is there something going on?
你们会有所发展吗
Oh, please.
你想多了
Don't you have enough to worry about right now?
你现在操心的还嫌不多啊
Will you please stop answering
别再用问题
my questions with a question?
来搪塞我的问题
Well, then stop asking me questions.
那就别发问了
You said it --
你说的
We're not together right now.
我们现在又没复合
So I don't owe you any explanation.
所以我不欠你任何解释
Come on, buddy.
别愁眉苦脸的 伙计
Everybody has a scare or two in their life.
谁活着不有那么点烦心事儿啊
You remember when they took that gnarly skin tag
你记不记得我当时摘除了
Off the base of my scrotum that time?
一块阴囊下的皮赘
That amused you greatly.
把你乐得
Well, skin tags are inherently amusing.
在那长皮赘确实很搞笑
Yes, and disgusting.
是啊 还很恶心
It's the runkle family curse. mad skin tags, baby.
还是家族遗传的 顽固的皮赘
You make me want to die.
你让我想死的心都有了
Anyway, I remember I sweated
反正 我是忘不了当时等电♥话♥时
that phone call for days, man.
吓得满头大汗的样子
You know, waiting for the results.
为了等个诊断结果
Marcy finally had to bitch-slap
幸好最后玛斯一顿粉拳
some sense into me at one point.
让我缓过神来
You will be okay.
你会没事的
That's what everybody says -- "you'll be okay."
全世界都这么说 "你会没事的"
And then one day, the phone rings, and you're not okay.
结果转天 电♥话♥一响 你有事了
Well, yeah. there's that.
确实 倒也是
Hey, look on the bright side --
乐观点儿
That girl seems to be eye-raping you over there.
那有个姑娘在色迷迷地打量你
Well, who cares?
谁在乎
You know how much time
我不知多少次
I've wasted on that fucking dance?
浪费时间泡花姑娘上
Time that I could've spent hanging with my daughter?
而我本该多陪陪女儿
Hey, hey! you are a great father.
你是个好父亲
No! I'm a father. I am not great.
不 我只是个爸爸 不算好
A great father is a guy
好爸爸是
That -- that gives it all up for his family
能为家庭牺牲一切
And leaves his self-destructive bullshit at the door.
把臭脾气一概关在门外
The self-loathing is strong in you today, my friend.
你今天自我批判意识很强啊 伙计
I'm just like my father.
我和我爸一个德行
You know, there isn't a woman that I've met
没有一个女人
That I haven't fallen in love with for 10 minutes or 10 years.
我能爱上10分钟的 更别说10年了
What about the one woman that threw it in with me?
而那个愿和我同甘共苦的女人呢
Took that massive leap of faith just to be with me?
牺牲一切只求与我朝夕与共
What did I do? I fucked that up.
而我♥干♥了什么 都搞砸了
You gave it a shot, man.
你尽力了 伙计
Did I? yeah.
我有吗 当然
Did I do my absolute best
我真的尽力了吗
Or did I just want someone I didn't have?
又或者是吃着碗里望着锅里
Is the chase better than the catch?
得不到永远是最好的吗
And other some such cliches, masculine bullshit.
还有那些大男子主义的陈词滥调
There is no absolute best, hank.
人无完人 汉克
You know, I really envy your relationship with marce.
说真的 我很羡慕你和玛斯的关系
You know, it's...
是那么的
It's like it's indestructible, you know -- teflon marriage.
牢不可破 完美的婚姻
Maybe. doesn't mean I don't want things.
也许吧 这并不意味着我就别无它求
Yeah, but you know what you have.
但你知道你拥有的
I don't know...
我不知道
Faced with my own mortality,
相比目前的处境
I might rather be elsewhere...
我更想停泊在另外一个港湾
With daisy maybe.
可能和戴西一起
That's just the mindfuck of the fresh.
这只是你对她的一种意淫吧
It's -- it's an illusion.
是幻想
That's just new pussy talking to you.
是种喜新厌旧的情怀
What if it's not, huh?
如果这不是呢
Runkle, you better watch your fucking ass
朗克尔 你最好盯紧自己
Or I will have your balls -- skin tags and all.
要不然我捏爆你的鸟蛋和皮赘
Doctor?
医生
No.
不
It's ashby. fuck him.
是艾希比 操他
Uh, you want me to leave the water running?
你要我留点水吗
There's still some hot left.
还有些热水
Hey, beautiful. hey.
你好 美女
What's up with moody? haven't seen him for days.
穆迪怎么了 好几天没看到他了
He's not picking up, returning my calls.
他没接我电♥话♥ 也没回电
He okay?
他还好吧
No. he's got some stuff going on.
不 他出了点问题
Anything I can do?
有什么可以帮忙的吗
N-no. I mean, you know,
不用
He kind of wants to know what's going on with us,
穆迪想要知道我们之间发生了什么
Which is, like...
有点...
What is going on with us?
我们发生了什么呢
I-i-i told him you were a great kisser,
我告诉他你是一个接吻高手
Which was -- which was kind of dumb.
真有点傻
Well, that is somewhat incendiary.
虽然有点过火了
And yet completely true.
但千真万确
I wouldn't know.
我没想到
No, he -- it kind of pissed him off.
这惹毛他了
Really? you don't say?
是吗 是真的吗
Right.
是的
You know, I was seeing this guy when I first met hank,
刚认识汉克时 我还在同另一个人交往
And he kind of reminds me of you.
他让我想到了你
Oh, yeah? yeah.
真的吗 是
What was he like?
他是怎么样的人
He -- he was simple.
很简单的人
"simple"? like, uh...retarded?
简单意味着迟钝的吗
No. no, good. really good simple.
不 很单纯的简单
I mean, he was --
他喜欢
He loved music, he -- he smiled a lot.
音乐 而且很爱笑
Stop it.
算了吧你
Kind of like he had the secret, you know?
好像他有什么秘密一样
Which is what? I guess...
什么秘密 我想
Take the thing you love and make it your life.
爱他所爱的 并让它成为毕生的信仰
So, we should kiss?
那么 我们该接吻吗
Are you insane? do you have no memory?
你疯了吗 没脑子的
Fucker!
操你
Hank, no!
汉克 不
Hank! god!
汉克 天啊
Hank, stop!
汉克 住手
Oh, shit!
日了
God! okay! okay!
天啊
Okay. I'm out.
好好好 我投降
Bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
What are you doing?! what are you doing?!
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么啊
Come on. you're behaving like a child.
你们怎么像小孩子一样
Moody!
穆迪
Hank!
汉克
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表