Why?
为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
'cause, you know, it just makes me love you even more.
因为 这只会让我更爱你
Yeah, well... that really can't be helped.
照你这么说 我确实不该说这些
I am me, after all.
但我就是我
A quick one while they're away?
趁他们还没回来我们再温存一下
You're disgusting.
你真恶心
Look, just because it's you and me now, alone,
虽然现在只剩下你和我
Doesn't mean I'm gonna let you get away with stuff.
也不代表我会让你肆无忌惮
It's good.
好吧
'cause I'm not gonna let you get away with stuff either.
因为我也不会让你逍遥法外的
Oh, really? what are -- what are you gonna do?
真的? 那你想怎么做呢
I'm not scared of you.
我并不是想吓唬你
You're -- you're -- you're very diminutive,
但你现还很弱小
You know, and i-i know jujutsu.
而我懂柔道
I can still kick your ass.
我还可以揍你
Yeah, at "guitar hero," maybe.
对 在"吉他英雄"中可能会被你打败
Hey. Hey, yourself.
嘿 一个人哪
Is this your offspring?
这是你的小孩儿吗
Yes, this is, uh, this is becca, my daughter,
是的 她叫贝卡 是我女儿
And this is...
这位是
This is surfer girl.
这是 冲浪♥女♥孩
Hello, surfer girl.
你好 冲浪♥女♥孩
It's michelle.
我叫米歇尔
My name is michelle. okay.
我的名字是米歇尔
I'm gonna go check out that head shop.
我现去那家烟店看看
I'll be watching. n--
我会盯着你的
Eyes in back of my head.
我脑后也长眼了噢
Head shop.
烟店
Wow. oh, boy.
噢 臭小子
Cute kid.
她是个有趣的小孩
She has her moments.
她正在闹别扭
So, michelle, huh? that's -- that's interesting.
那么 米歇尔 这很有趣
You're disappointed, aren't you?
你很失望 是吗
Well, you know, I did kind of like not knowing.
我也不想知道
It was -- it was cool
这很爽
In a "last tango in paris" kind of way.
就像"巴黎最后的探戈"里面演得那样
I think you mythologize me just a little too much.
你勾引我也太明显了吧
You know, I'm just a normal girl...
我只是个普通的女生
With normal wants and needs.
有一些普通的需求罢了
You know, I have been around the block a time or two, lady,
小姐 我在这一区混得时间也不短了
And there ain't nothing normal about you.
你才不普通呢
Aw, you're still the sweetest guy I ever fucked and robbed.
你还是我♥操♥过最好的男人
You know, I'd like nothing more than to get high,
我太想要高♥潮♥了
Fuck you goofy, and indulge your larcenous tendencies,
你还是操那些傻小子再偷窃好了
But I have a, uh, serious child-raising...
但是 我有个孩子要养
Problem here.
这是个问题
Look at that.
看那儿
I think she's -- she's looking for a bong.
我想她是在看一个烟管
And the dance continues.
生活还得继续
So it does.
当然啦
She seems nice.
她看起来还不错
I don't know if "nice" is exactly the word.
我不肯定是否能这么形容她
Have you been intimate with her?
你和她亲密接触过吗
Why do you got to talk to me like that?!
你怎么能这样和我说话
What?
什么
You're always up in my grill about boys.
你总是插手我和男孩子之间的事情
Well, and up in your grill I always will be. count on it.
我会一直管下去的 看着吧
Don't stop, okay?
最好一直保持下去 好吗
Even if I curse your name on a semi-daily basis.
就算我花了半天诅咒你
I wouldn't dream of it. this is the gig.
我迫不及待你这么做 好戏要上演了
Oh. what's this for?
这代表什么
For staying.
感谢你留了下来
You're stuck on the island now.
你现在被困在这岛上了
And you did it for me.
你是为了我才这样做的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么鬼话
I like it here. it's nice.
我喜欢这儿
The sun is chirping. the birds are shining.
太阳在叫 鸟儿发出了光芒
The water's wet. life is good, sweetheart.
水也挺湿 生活很美好 小甜心
Life is good.
生活很美好
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表