Sounded good.
听起来真不错
They really did neuter you, didn't they?
他们真阉了你 是吗?
Kiss the eunuch.
来安慰一下你的小骟马吧
Oh, honey! god. don't grind.
我的天啊 亲爱的 别蹭我
I know, but I forgot.
我知道 又忘记了
No grinding. I'm so sorry.
别蹭我 对不起
How's the package?
手术还顺利吗?
This is not a conversation
这不是我想和我女儿
I ever wanted to have with my daughter,
讨论的问题
But thanks for asking, sweetie.
但谢谢你的关心 亲爱的
She called. she who?
她打过电♥话♥来 她是谁?
That real-estate whore.
那个售♥楼♥的婊♥子♥
She's bringing some people by.
她带了些人过来
Language, young lady.
注意文明用语 小姐
Next time she tells me to clean my room,
下次她再叫我打扫房♥间
I'm gonna say, "clean this, lady!"
我就给她说 "把这个弄干净"
And give her a titty twister.
然后抓她咪♥咪♥
As much as I'd like to see that,
虽然我很想看到这一幕
The idea is to sell this place and get out of dodge.
但我们还是要卖♥♥掉这房♥子还清债
If you tidied up your shrine to norwegian death metal,
如果你把东西整理好 关掉你的死亡摇滚乐
It might facilitate things a little bit.
可能会让我们的房♥子卖♥♥个好价钱
I don't want to help sell the place
我不想帮着卖♥♥这个地方
Because I don't want to move.
因为我根本不想搬
This is our home. We're happy here.
这是我们的家 我们在这很幸福
I love L.A.
我爱洛杉矶
She's your daughter.
她是你女儿
Hey, honey, not that I mind having this conversation
宝贝 虽然我并不介意
For the 73rd time this week,
不厌其烦地讨论这个话题
But could we do it maybe
但最起码也等到
When daddy's balls don't ache so much?
你老爸的蛋蛋好一点吧
And it's black metal, not norwegian!
那是黑色重金属 不是死亡摇滚乐
She needs more time.
她还需要时间去接受
No. Karen, we have discussed this
不 凯伦 作为负责任的家长
Like the responsible parents that we are.
我们已经讨论过了这个
Hank, New York will always be there for us.
汉克 回纽约何必急于一时
You agreed that she'd be better off in new york.
你不也觉得她在纽约会过的更好吗
But that doesn't mean we have the right
但这并不意味着我们就有资格
To yank her away from the only life she knows.
剥夺她唯一熟悉的生活
Goddamn it. I need a cigarette.
该死的 我要抽根烟
How about a vicodin?
来粒止痛药
Oh, I like-o-din.
我喜欢
Well, that'll do.
那可管用了
My poor little gelding.
我可怜的小骟马
That's mean.
你真刻薄
Oh, Karen.
凯伦
Karen!
凯伦
Peas!
带点碗豆
Or edamame!
或者毛豆
That is nice.
真舒服
Make yourself at home.
请随意
Mi casa es su casa.
我的家就是你的家
Might want to start out at the patio, though.
最好先从院子开始看
Hey, big fella
大块头
You think I might get my hands on some frozen veggies there?
我能从那拿点冷冻蔬菜吗
I think you should wait your fuckin' turn.
你♥他♥妈♥懂不懂先来后到
You.
是你
Me.
是我
We... Sure did.
我们... 做过 没错
Couple of times, actually.
实际上还不止一次
Long time ago.
很久以前的事了
In a galaxy not so far away.
不算很久吧
So, what's going on?
最近怎样
Oh, not much.
马马虎虎
I'm just, uh, you know,
我只是...
In the market for some frozen peas, maybe some edamame.
来超♥市♥买♥♥点冷冻豌豆 或是毛豆
Totally up to me.
看我心情了
Are you okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 当然
Why? I'm... I'm fine.
怎么了 我...我很好
I don't know, you seem like you're in pain.
天知道 你似乎那里不舒服
No more than usual. How you doing?
和平时没两样 你近况如何
Same old. Livin' la vida loca.
老样子 "疯狂的生活"
True dat.
老实话啊
It's hard out there for a pimp.
拉皮条可不轻松啊
So...
那么...
Do you want to get high
你想边磕药
And listen to some... records?
边...听点唱片吗
Oh, dear.
亲爱的
Would that I could, but...
求之不得 但...
Big life changes since last we made the love.
自上次我们云雨之后 我的生活天翻地覆
Got back together with the ex. oh.
我和前妻复合了
Baby mama.
孩子她妈
It's on.
管我管得很严
That's too bad.
太可惜了啊
You were a great lay.
你的床上功夫令人叫绝
That is so sweet of you to say.
你这么说真让我欣慰
I will tell the old lady you said so.
我回去可要跟老太婆炫耀一番
Be well, Hank.
保重 汉克
You... you too...
你也保重
...surfer girl.
真是个浪♥女♥
What are you, some kind of pussy?
你还是个男人吗
She would have totally fucked you.
她都送上门了
I don't do that anymore.
我不会再做这种事了
You should do that while you still can.
你应该及时行乐
You never know when you're gonna wind up in one of these.
说不定哪天你就得靠这个生活了
Aw, come on, you don't really need that thing.
算了吧 你才不是真得靠那玩意儿
I bet you just like to zip around in it.
我打赌你对坐这东西有瘾
Makes you feel special.
怎么说也算标新立异
Oh, yeah? you ever hear of a prolapsed rectum?
是吗 你没听说过肛♥门♥脱垂吗
Asshole.
混球
Rectum?
肛♥门♥
Damn near killed him.
居然差点让这家伙送命
Hello?
你好
Yeah? No.
没啊
Oh, she was there when I left.
我走的时候她还在的啊
You, Becca.
你 贝卡
In the car. Now. Dad.
回车里去 爸爸
I'm not fuckin' around! now!
我不是说着玩的 马上
So, who is this, like, your dad?
他是谁 是你♥爸♥吗
Go away.
滚开
I'm serious. I'll kill you.
我说真的 我会杀了你
Your dad's kind of a dick.
你♥爸♥还真有点鸟
Kind of?
有点...
I don't want her hanging out here.
我不想让她混在这里
What am I supposed to do, kick her to the curb?
那我该如何是好呢 把她踢走
She's my little pseudo-sister.
她可算是我半个妹妹啊
What is this?
这是什么
It's not a memoir.
这可不是什么回忆录
It's a written account of my sexual relationship with you.
它可记录了我俩间的性事
Written by me as a fuckin' novel.
这他妈是我写的小说
Even I'm confused, and I stole the damn thing.
我都糊涂了 这破玩意是我偷来的
Well, I hope you're enjoying it.
我希望你喜欢它
I hope all my hard work is paying off for you. is it?
但愿自己的心血之作足够补偿给你
It is, very much so.
绝对够了 物超所值
Just as I hope you're enjoying my father's wife.
我也希望我爸的妻子能令你满意
He says hi, by the way.
顺便说下 他向你问好
He doesn't.
他才不会
Are you all right... here?
你在这儿...还好吗
You're all alone, and I...
你很孤独 我...
Much as it warms the cockles to hear you say it, I'm fine.
你的话很窝心啊 我很好
Don't worry about me. Worry about the Becca.
别为我♥操♥心 多关心下贝卡
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表