californication
<加州迷情> 前情回顾
I think we should
我认为咱俩
Go into business together.
应该一起搞点事做做
To be honest, I'm interviewing for jobs in new york.
老实说 我正在应聘纽约的一些工作
So, how do you two know each other?
你们是怎么认识的
Hank is the father. Alleged father.
汉克是孩子的亲生父亲 是疑似父亲
I'll raise the child, and I'll love it as my own.
我会将他视为己出
Oh, my god.
哦 上帝啊
Look, look, look -- damien and becca.
看 达米安和贝卡
Because isn't that the becca right there?
贝卡不是在那里吗
Oh! bec!
哦 贝卡
I don't want to do any more porn. Really?
我不想再拍色情片了 真的吗
I'd like the last person I had on-screen sex with to be you.
希望最后一个跟我在银屏上做♥爱♥的人是你
All right, marcy.
听着 玛斯
After all the shit we've been through,
经历了这一切之后
I want to get a divorce.
我想跟你离婚
I'm gonna be with daisy.
和黛西在一起
You fucked my man.
你上了我男人
Marcy, I didn't mean --
玛斯 我不是故意
She's here. She who?
她在这儿 她是谁?
"she who"? janie, you asshole!
"她是谁" 是珍妮 你个混♥蛋♥
Come on!
快走
What?
怎么了
Lew. shit, lew.
卢 该死 卢
Lew!
卢
Lew!
卢
Lew?
卢
You got yourself a bit of a ritual there, huh?
给自己庆祝呢
Yep.
是啊
Every time I finish a book, whiskey, weed,
每次写完书 我都会喝口威士忌 抽点大♥麻♥
and warren zevon.
听沃伦·泽方的歌♥
It's the little things.
小小的爱好
Yeah. how'd it turn out? Hard to say.
是吗 结果呢 很难讲
You would know better than i. you lived the motherfucker.
你比我清楚 这是你丫的传记
Yeah, but living it right
是啊 但活在当下
Means you don't remember much of it at all.
很多东西都记不得了
Well, you can read all about it here --
好吧 全在里面 你自己来读读看
Your dirty life and times.
你的淫乱生活史
What's next?
接下来准备做什么
I suppose I try to get my life back in order in some fashion.
尝试过下正常人的生活
Yeah, you...
是啊 你...
You do that.
你确实应该
Remember, at the end of the day,
记住 一天之末
It's all about her.
全都属于她
Who?
谁
You know.
你知道的
I'll miss seeing you around here, man.
我会怀念你在这儿的时光 伙计
Gonna miss you, too.
我也会想你
And it's true what they say, you know.
他们说的对
They got one hell of a band.
把害群之马驱除出乐队
What up, buttercup?
你好吗 大奶妹
Oh, I just thought I'd pay my last respects
我想在上路前
Before I hit the road.
再看看他
Where you headed?
去哪里
Oh, didn't you get the memo? mnh-mnh.
你没看到备忘录吗
I'm taking "fucking & punching"
我要记录下我们在这个
All over this fair country of ours.
公平国度里发生的"风流韵事"
Coming soon to a supersized bookstore near you.
不久就会摆在附近的大书店里
Mothers, lock up your sons.
母亲们 管好你们的孩子
And husbands.
还有丈夫
I'm gonna miss him...
我会想他的...
Way more than I thought.
无比的想
Yeah, I know the feeling.
我明白那种感觉
At first, fucking him was...
起初 和他搞在一起
Was just a way of yanking your chain.
是为了挑拨你们俩的关系
Really? you don't say?
真的吗 不早说
Yeah, but then he just had to win me over, you know?
但后来他赢得了我的心
Like some sweet, mangy little puppy
像一只温顺可怜的小狗
Who just wanted someone to pet him
需要人来疼爱他
And tell him he was a good boy.
并告诉他 他是个好孩子
Then he'd shit the rug. Or hump your leg.
然后他会在地毯上拉屎 或是拱你的腿
Mm. where's your first stop?
第一站你要去哪里
Uh, borders in tacoma.
塔科马边境
Know it. there's a great coffee shop down the street.
我知道 那条街上有家很棒的咖啡店
Around the block, there's this old record store,
街区周围还有个老式唱片行
Sells used vinyl, tons of it -- fantastic.
卖♥♥成堆的二手黑胶唱片 非常棒
Great -- old guy's guide to tacoma. good to know.
太好了 老男人关于塔科马的指教 受教了
Well, just be gentle with our retarded love child.
去那儿好好照顾自己
I will.
我会的
Be good out there, psycho.
去了那好好过 小疯婆子
Tell 'em who sent you.
告诉他们是谁让你去的
Well, if it isn't the madre of my bambino.
什么事儿 孩子他妈
What's shakin', sweet duck?
这么兴奋做什么 亲爱的
I got a job.
我找到了一份工作
A good job?
是份好工作吗
A great job. I mean, my dream job.
非常好的工作 我是说 梦寐以求的
Wow, way to go, fancy pants.
哇 干得不错
Yeah. it's, um...
是的 是...
It's in new york.
在纽约
Even better.
那更好了
Right. I start monday.
听着 我周一开始工作
No time like the present.
没时间像现在这样了
Oh, my god. you're taking this much better than I thought.
天哪 你接受的比我想的还快
Why shouldn't i?
为什么不呢
I've been trying to get back to new york for years now.
这几年 我一直想回纽约
Hank.
汉克
Karen.
凯伦
I got a job.
我找了份工作
You got a job. that's what you just said.
你找了份工作 不是刚说过嘛
Not you.
不是你
N-no. not -- I'm not following.
不 我不会跟着去
No, you're not following. I mean, you're not invited.
是的 你不用跟着 我是说 你不在考虑范围内
That is fucked up.
这是他妈的什么事
Well, this is not about you or us, okay.
这和你或者我们没关系 好吗
This is about me and becca.
这是我和贝卡的事儿
But you can't just whisk her away
但你不能就这样把她带走
And expect me to sit here in l.a. with a dry thumb up my ass.
还指望我一个人饥渴难耐地留在洛杉矶
Well, you know what?
知道吗
You do have some serious shit to deal with here.
你在这里还有正经事儿要做
Karen, I can write anywhere...
凯伦 无论在哪里我都可以搞创作...
Or not, as the case may be, which is not the case.
或者不吧 视情况而定 但那不是问题
I just finished the ashby book
我刚刚写完了关于艾希比的书
This morning, as a matter of fact. Good.
事实上就在今天早上 很好
Honey, I'm on fire... Good for you.
亲爱的 我受到了鼓舞... 不错啊
...which is why we should be together,
...这就是为什么我们应该在一起
Or, at the very least, why I should be your manny.
或者 至少 为什么我应该做你的男保姆
Do you laugh?
你笑了
My manny? Yeah!
我的男保姆 对
You're a high-powered career gal now.
你现在是事业女强人
You need somebody to hold down the fort. Right.
需要一个照顾家庭的人 是的
A majordomo. Thank you.
一个管家 谢了
I'm your man, woman.
我是你背后的男人 宝贝
I'm not talking about your writing or lack thereof, okay?
我不是在谈论你的创作或其他事 好吗
I was talking about the impending arrival of your latest mistake.
我是指你刚犯的错 那个即将出世的孩子
D-did you forget?
难道你忘了
Uh, sir francis drake said he was totally down
法兰西斯·德雷克爵士说
With raising the little bastard as his own.
他会将孩子视如己出
You are OK with that?
你就没意见
I'm not entirely convinced it's mine.
孩子不一定是我的
You know, I never came inside her.
我从没进过她的体内
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表