I wouldn't speak with them ever again.
我以后绝不搭理他们
Interesting.
真有意思
What's interesting?
什么有意思
Well, 'cause we're truth-telling, um...
我们打开天窗说亮话吧
What?
什么
Nothing.
没什么
Uh, i...
我
I take women as they come to me. oh, that's --
对女人的投怀送抱我向来乐此不疲
Any woman who is kind enough to have me
任何优秀的配得上我的女人
I don't question.
我都来者不拒
That's beautiful. that's -- that's nice of you, lew.
包扎得很不错 谢谢你 卢
I missed a little bit. I --
有点没弄好 我
What the fuck?!
妈的搞什么
I thought I saw a green light there. I did.
看你表情我还以为有机可乘呢 真的
No. no, absolutely.
不 不 那还用说
W-what?
什么
I've got to go. you're insane.
我得走了 你疯了
Call me.
打电♥话♥给我
Your jedi clam tricks really work.
你的小把戏真的有用哦
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah. I'm really doing it.
是的 我做到了
Staying in the game.
经久不衰
My penis is still in your vagina.
我鸡鸡还在你里面呢
Way to go, champ!
太棒了
Holy shit!
妈的
I'm king of fuck mountain!
我是伟哥啦
I could go for days!
我能持续几天呢
Oh, well, um, that's not totally necessary.
那就没必要了
Oh, it's no problem. you just enjoy yourself.
没问题的 你爽就行
I'm actually a little sore.
我感觉有点痛呢
Oh. that's cool. coming is my favorite part.
太爽了 我最喜欢得高♥潮♥到了
Well, you earned it.
付出终有回报
Okay. go!
继续
Go!
别停
Okay, please don't pick that up.
别接
I'm chafing.
我就要来了
Charlie, it's ilene. where the hell is my daughter?
查理 我是伊莲 我女儿去哪儿啦
She doesn't pick up. she doesn't call.
她不接电♥话♥ 也不回电
What the fuck, runkle?!
朗克尔你个垃圾 出什么事啦
She had manners before she married you.
你们结婚之前她可有礼貌的多
Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Hey, it's the littlest of the moodys.
穆迪家的小宝贝儿
I got some sushi. play some guitar hero. what do you say?
我买♥♥了寿司 咱们玩会吉他英雄 如何
Maybe some other time, dad.
下次吧 老爸
No, no, no, no, no. I got the kind with the paper boats.
别别别 我买♥♥了纸船
You love you some paper boats.
你喜欢的纸船
I'm meeting damien.
我要去找达米安
Oh, no. oh, ohh.
别啊
You know, fuck that harry chapin.
去他♥娘♥的♥哈里·查平
Prophetic bastard -- "cat's in the cradle."
预言的混球 他那首"摇篮里的猫"
Motherfucker.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
I should have picked her up.
我该去接她回来的
Right. well, it's not her loss.
好啦 她也没损失
You know, um, you had your chance
你有过机会
and now you don't, so...
但现在你已错过
Oh, yeah. you want sushi?
好吧 想吃寿司吗
No. uh, would that I could.
不了 我倒是想
I-i have to go meet sonja and, um, your best friend
但我得去见索尼娅和你最好的朋友
At the gallery at the bergamot.
倍加美画廊那里
Oh, the bearded bozo? mm-hmm.
那个大胡子男吗
Well, take some with. I got way too much. I got...
拿点路上吃 买♥♥的有点多
I got like 20 pounds.
买♥♥了20磅
Oh, no. you know, it doesn't travel so well.
不了 路上不好带
...paper boats. thank you.
纸船寿司 谢谢
But you could, you know, just make yourself at home
但你可以留着自己吃啊
And -- and -- and lock up after.
完了把门锁好
Well, yeah. this used to be my home once.
这里曾是我家呢
And I used to be your girl once.
我以前还是你女人呢
Okay. hey, about, um...
走了 关于
You know, the mia thing with ashby.
关于米亚和艾希比的事
Oh. I'll take care of it.
我会处理的
I'm gonna protect her.
我来保护她
Oh. it's already taken care of.
没有必要了
No, no. it's unforgivable. she's still a kid.
不不 这事不可饶恕 她还是个孩子呢
Uh-huh. I took care of it.
我会处理的
How? how did you do that?
怎么处理 你怎么处理的
I mean, the guy's an animal, a moving train.
那家伙是个禽兽 移♥动♥火车
He's pure id.
天性使然
Yeah, you're right. um...
你说得对
But he is a great kisser, so...
但他是个接吻高手 所以
What?
什么
Wha-- I think you heard me.
什么 你应该听到了
I -- mm-hmm.
我
So, if you'll excuse me
不好意思
I have to go see a man about a horse.
我得去上个小号♥
how can I be wrong if the decision's already made?
倘若木已成舟 那我又何罪之有
woman, I feel, I feel a million miles away
爱人 我仿佛被置于千里之外
oh, woman
爱人
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表