i love you£¬karen
我爱你 Karen
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
我要用一辈子的时间来烦死你
marry me,karen
嫁给我吧! Karen
you♪♪♪♪♪♪together
你们正式复合了吗?
for now♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪fucked up
暂时算是 说不定什么时候又砸了呢
♪♪♪♪
随时都有可能哦!
you ♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
你要砸了我有15年经验的饭碗
cause♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
就因为我做错了一件事吗?
you got fired
你被炒啦?
charlie runkle. D♪♪
Charlie Runkle Daisy
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
我很想和Ronnie Cragger见一面
it's like♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
他算是A片界的"斯皮尔伯格"了
i'll see what i can do.
我看看能不能帮你
that is so awesome!
太棒了!
and don't worry.i will blow you.
你放心 我会帮你BJ的
no,we're gonna keep this strictly business.
不玩这个 要公事公办
i'm king of fuck mountain!
我是操X奥♥运♥会冠军!
it's not a memoir.
这不是回忆录
it's a written account of my sexual relationship with you.
这是关于我们两个性关系的作品
written by me as a fucking novel.
是我把它写成小说的
lew ashby.
Lew Ashby
hank brody.
Hank Moody
i got this book deal.
我要出本书
wanna write about why everything i touch turns to gold.
里面讲为什么我写的所有歌♥都巨火
oh,no!
哦 不!
you didn't!
你不是吧!
lew!
Lew!
where you headed?
你准备去哪儿?
我要征服我们美丽的国家 搞遍天下 爽遍天下!
mothers,lock up your sons.
母亲们 小心看好你们的儿子喽!
and husbands.
还有她们的老公
we made a huge mistake. no.
我们犯了个大错 没有啊!
i jumped in the car with you that night,
那晚我跳到你车里
and we just tried to pick up where we left off.
而我们只是想再续前缘而已
i can't stay.
我待不下去了
it's okay,dad.
没事的 老爸
it was nice while it lasted.
曾经拥有已经很好了
i wanna get a divorce.
我要离婚
i'm gonna be with daisy.
我要和Daisy在一起
you fucked my man.
你居然干了我男人
maybe we should take a break.
我们也许应该分开一会
i just left my wife for you!
我为你连老婆都不要了!
you said i could have everything.
你说所有一切都给我的!
but don't worry your pretty little head about it.
你那漂亮的小脑瓜就别担心了
we'll let my lawyer figure it out.
我们的律师会搞定的
he's really good.
他很厉害的
later,runkle.
等会见喽 Runkle
that's him.
他来了
him who?
谁来了?
what do you want?
你想干嘛?
i'm here to see becca moody.
我是来找Becca Moody的
i got a job.
我找了份工作
it's in new york.
在纽约
i think you should come.
我希望你跟我一起去
i can't live without this.
我离不开这一切
i feel kind of bad splitting them up right now.
我真不忍♥心现在把他们两分开
well,then don't.
那就别让他们分开
you go,i stay.
你去吧 我留下!
at the end of the day,it's all about her.
不管发生什么 到最后 她还是我的一切
i wish you hadn't just said all that.
真希望你没这么说
why? 'cause it just makes me love you even more.
为什么?? 因为这让我更爱你了
hank?
Hank?
hank.
Hank
hank.
Hank
present.
礼物...?
did you just... no.
你刚才是不是... 没有
you did! not me.
你睡着了! 不是我
i did not.
我没睡着
hank...
Hank...
well,maybe for a second.
好吧 就睡了一秒钟
jesus christ! no,don't be cross.
老天爷啊 不不 别生气
you fell asleep.
你居然睡着了!
i dozed.
我就打了个盹而已
barely.
都不算打盹
inside of me. maybe.for a second.
插在我里面的时候! 好像是吧 就一秒钟
now,it does not reflect poorly on you.
但是...这不是说你技术不好
or your vagina.
也不是说你的小妹妹不行
it's a lovely vagina.
你的小妹妹相当可爱滴!
it's warm and cozy...
热呼呼的 舒舒服服的
inviting,capacious,yet accommodating.
又好客 又宽敞 还周到
it's cheeky but not impudent,you know what i'm saying?
我虽然说得很无♥耻♥ 但不算夸张 明白我意思吧?
it's a lovely place to curl up inside.
你的小妹妹里面是个温存的好地方
and go to sleep.
然后在里面睡觉
great.
好极了
god,where's my fucking clothes?
天哪 我衣服在哪儿?
n not so fast.
先别急嘛
look,i may be tired,but i'm also incredibly hard right now.
你看 我虽然累了 但我下面现在硬死了
you feel that?
你感觉到了吗?
i just flexed my cock muscle.
我刚动了动我小♥弟♥弟♥的肌肉
that's pretty cool,huh?
巨酷吧?
flexing it again and again and again.
再动 再动 再动
where's the harm in a few winks?
随便闭了一下眼睛又不会死人!
you know,single dadness is not as easy as it looks.
你知道嘛 单身老爸 不是看上去那么容易当的
i gotta be up way early to make the morning meal and get the kid to school.
我得一大早起床做早点 还要把孩子送到学校
then i gotta come home and wrestle with the blank page.
然后我还得回家 拼老命写东西
you know,and before you know it,
知道吧 在都还没缓过来时候
it's time to get back in that fucking pickup line all over again.
又得他妈的 把上面的事到过来重做一遍
ever hear of carpooling?
你不会叫其它家长帮你送啊?
and then i gotta i gotta i gotta make some kind of vaguely healthy evening meal.
然后我还得...还得... 还得做顿"比较"健康的晚餐
i gotta monitor her computer and texting activity.
我还得监视她的电脑和短♥信♥留言
it's fucking exhausting.
太他娘累了
i mean,i barely even have time to get loaded anymore.
我是说 我连填充 "弹♥药♥"的时间都快没了
excuse me.
麻烦让让
was that...
那是...
no,you're wrong.
不是 猜错啦
but...
但是...
you're wrong.
说你猜错啦!
move on.
换个话题
i thought you were all about keeping yourself pure for mom.
我还以为你要为老妈 坚守你的贞操呢!
she's a friend,you know.
你别搞错了 她是我朋友
we were doing friend like stuff.
我们刚在做朋友做的事
practically napping.
差不多都睡着了
good for you.
好事啊!
i'm not judging.
我不发表意见
mom's certainly not keeping herself pure for you.
老妈才不会为你坚守贞操呢
what?
什么?
nothing.
没什么
move on.
换个话题
what are you guys even doing here anyway?
再说了 你们在这儿干嘛?
you're supposed to be at the movies.
你们现在不是应该在看电影吗?
we walked out.
我们逃出来了
it was so fucking lame,hank.
电影太他妈傻X了 Hank
hank?
Hank?
really?
叫我什么?
uh uh,it's mr. moody to you,little missy.
哼哼 小姑娘 你得叫我Moody先生
mr. moody.
Moody先生
wait a second.
等等
you guys are stoned!
你们两个抽大♥麻♥啦!
dad...
老爸...
please. tell me where you got the weed.
没有啦 告诉我你们在哪儿找到的麻?
i will kill the motherfucker.tell me.
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表