I attract that same shit back into my life.
我又回到了以前的我
That's how the universe works.
世间的事就是这样的
I'm very proud of you.
我真为你感到骄傲
You like that? yes, I do.
你喜欢这样 是的 我喜欢
Oh, yeah, come on. it's progress.
这真是不小的进步
Hey, not that way.
别过去
Unh-unh. come.
到这来
Why? are there drugs that way?
为什么 毒品在那儿吗
I'm strong. I can handle it.
我很坚强的 我会克制住的
No. I'm not strong. come on, let's go.
但我不行 往这边走
What? it's just lew ashby. well, right.
怎么了 只有卢·艾希比在那儿啊
I don't want to, like, fan the flames, you know.
我可不想去煽风点火
What?
怎么了
He burns for you?
他喜欢上你了
Shit. I missed a lot, didn't i?
见鬼 我错过了那么多精彩篇章
No, you did not.
不 你没有
He -- he's like a toddler, you know.
他就像是个小孩
He sees something shiny in his midst,
只要一看到闪闪发光的玩意儿
And he -- he kind of wants it.
他就想得到它
You are shiny.
你如此光彩夺目
Of course he does.
难怪他会这样啦
Oh, my god.
天啊
What?
怎么了
Oh, my god!
天啊
Look! look, look, look! what?
快看 快看啊 什么?
I've been trying to give them space --
我给他们留出空间就是为了这个啊
it's damien and becca.
是达米安和贝卡
Where? right there!
在哪儿 那儿
Not everyone is freakishly tall!
不是每个都有你那么高
Okay.
好吧
Can you see? that's sweet, isn't it?
看见了吗 多甜蜜啊
No? not really so sweet, no.
没有 这不是真正的甜蜜
Why not?
怎么会呢
Because isn't that the becca right there?
因为那不是贝卡
That would be. oh, my god.
这才是 天啊
Take it.
拿着
Oh, hey, bec!
贝
Come here.
到这儿来
Oh, no. oh, god.
不是吧 天啊
I'm the best me I can possible be.
我要做最好的自己
I'm the best me I can possible be.
我要做最好的自己
I tell you, I'm just fresh out of answers.
和你说 我已经找出答案了
Maybe marcy's right, you know.
也许玛斯是对的
Maybe we all just need to surrender to some higher power,
也许我们都得屈服于某种超能力
You know, just -- just be clear and let go.
只想理出头绪然后忘掉一切
Fuck that. you sound like julian.
去他妈的 听起来像朱利安说的
Well, maybe julian's on to something.
也许朱利安抓住了事情的精髓
Guy gets more pussy than either one of us.
和咱俩比起来 他更受女生青睐
Either one of us?
咱俩
Who are you fucking besides your wife and a porn star?
除了你老婆和那个艳星外 你还操过谁
Mind if I join you guys?
我能加入你们吗
Yes. no. no. pull up a chair.
我介意 没事儿 坐下吧
You've always had a unique ability sense
你总有一种独特的能力
To talk sense into this man.
能让这个男人理清头绪
Don't mind if I do.
我倒不反对
So, what compromising position
那么这次
Has he gotten himself into this time?
他又出了什么状况呢
Well, it seems that his new career in porn
色情片领域的新事业
Is not enough for him.
似乎满足不了他
He also has to marry the porn star,
他还想娶个艳星回家
Save her from her road to ruin.
让她在通向自我毁灭的道路上得到救赎
Apparently he's never seen "star 80."
很显然他没看过《情难舍》
What about marcy?
玛斯怎么办
What about marcy? here's a thought.
玛斯怎么办 我有一个主意
What about marcy? here's a thought.
玛斯呢 我有一个主意
Maybe the two people in this conversation
也许这次谈话中的两个未婚人士
Who have never been married should shut the fuck up
可以闭嘴了
And not pass judgment on the one who has.
不要对一个已婚人士妄加评论
Here's a thought right back at you.
我倒有个想法
Maybe marcy's not the problem.
也许玛斯不是问题的根源所在
I never said she was.
我从没说她是啊
"damn my coke addict of a wife,"
"去他妈的吸毒成瘾的老婆"
I've heard you say on several occasions.
我听你这样说过几次了
Mm, it seems to me you've traveled a long road
似乎你又回到了
To end up right back where you were nine months ago --
九个月前辞职时的那个状态
Enthralled to some much younger woman
被一个小妮子吸引
Who allows you to feel like you're completely in control --
她让你觉得自己掌控了一切
A master of the universe, if you will.
就像是"宇宙之王"
Or in his case, a masturbator of the universe, if you will.
或者说是"打飞机之王"
Who knows?
谁知道呢
Maybe it's your destiny, charlie runkle.
这就是你的命啊 查理·朗克尔
Maybe you were born to dominate...
也许你生下来就注定要去掌控...
Oh, no.
不是
...in which case, my advice to you is embrace it,
在这种情况下 我给你的建议是抓住机会
Be who you are, let your freak flag fly.
做你自己 展现最真实的一面
Interesting.
真有趣
Becca, come on, sweetie.
贝卡 别这样 亲爱的
Just let me in. come on.
让我进来 别这样
What the hell?
到底怎么了
Somebody better not be doing coke in there.
最好不是有人在里面吸毒
Oh, sorry.
对不起
It's -- it's becca.
是贝卡在里面
Is she okay?
她没事吧
She found that asshole boyfriend of hers
她发现她那混♥蛋♥男朋友
Making out with another girl.
亲吻别的女孩
Becca. it's lew ashby.
贝卡 是我 卢·艾希比
Oh, well, that's just gonna do it.
好吧 你这样有用吗
Becca, I know things are feeling pretty shitty right now --
贝卡 我知道你现在感觉像屎一样
Crappy, whatever.
很失落 随便吧
But, uh, in two weeks, slipknot's at the forum,
但是 如果你把门打开 让你妈妈进去
And if you open up this door
两周后 你就能出现在活结乐队的节目现场
let your mother in the bathroom,You're there, backstage.
并进入到后台
You're at the freakin' sound check, okay?
和他们来次零距离接触 好不好
You know what?
知道吗
That's really sweet,
谢谢你的好意
But my daughter cannot be bribed.
我女儿可没那么容易收买♥♥
Not you...
不是让你进来...
Him.
是他
Okay.
好吧
I'm really sorry.
真对不起
She's going through some stuff, so...
她心情不太好 所以...
It's recently come to my attention
我直到最近才注意到
That men cannot be trusted.
那个家伙靠不住
Truer words have never been spoken.
现实不言而喻
Can you provide any assurance
你能保证
That you'll follow through on this extravagant promise?
刚才那个过分的诺言会予以实现吗
Can you provide any assurance
那你能保证
You're actually gonna let your mother into the bathroom?
让你妈妈进来吗
No.
不能
So, I guess we have no choice but to, uh, trust each other.
那么 我们别无选择 只能相互信任
Look.
听着
It's gonna take that dude 15 years
也许需要花上15年的时间
Before he realizes what he's missing.
那家伙才会意识到自己错过了什么
He's missing a lot,
他的错失不可饶恕
'cause you're fucking magic.
因为你太他妈有魅力了
And if that's too long to wait,
如果你觉得太久而等不及
I can always get lemmy from motorhead
我可以把摩托头乐队的兰米找来
To cut off his cheeks with a straight razor.
用刀片把他脸给割花
Totally up to you.
这都取决于你
Good?
好点了吗
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表