I-i don't -- I don't think I did.
我觉得我没
I mean, when she broncoed me,
事实是 她骑在我身上的时候
I spasmed out a little dog water, you know.
我射了一点
Thank you.
够了 谢谢
I'm still holding out the hope
我一直希望
That she banged some dude in the p.f. chang's parking lot
她是在p.f. chang[美式中餐馆]的停车场
While she was looking for mr. goodbar.
钓凯子时被人干了
I think that's an entirely plausible scenario.
这一切也能合乎情理
There is something wrong with you.
你有毛病吧
Well, I'm special.
我只是特立独行
I think I'm special. I really do.
我觉得自己很有个性 非常的有
What does jeff becca think about you tearing our family apart?
你拆散了我们的家庭 杰夫·贝卡是怎么看的
Well, no -- right now -- she's heartbroken right now.
呃 不 现在 她现在悲痛欲绝
Yeah, of course she's heartbroken.
是 她肯定会悲痛欲绝
You rip her away from her old man,
你把她跟她老爸拆散
You don't invite him to come with.
连邀请他一块儿来都做不到
That shit is harsh!
真讽刺
She's heartbroken about damien.
她是为了达米安的事儿才伤心的
What about damien?
达米安怎么了
Well, she saw him making out
她看到他跟别人
With someone else at mia's party, so...
在米亚的派对上乱搞 所以
Welcome to all american burger. may I take your order?
欢迎光临全美汉堡店 需要点什么
Can I get a jumbo "what the fuck were you thinking?"
给我来个大号♥的"你♥他♥妈♥的想什么呢"
That's the problem -- I wasn't thinking.
是这样的 我当时没走脑子
I mean, she fucking kissed me, dude.
我指的是 她竟然亲我 伙计
That kind of shit just doesn't just happen to me a lot...
这种狗屎运 我经历甚少
Like ever.
或者说从没有过
Be that as it may, on the flip side,
话虽如此 不过
What I've got is a young girl whose heart is broken.
据我所知 现在有个女孩伤心的不得了
Yeah, I know.
是 我知道
I know, and I feel all sorts of awful about it.
我知道 我对此感觉也很糟糕
But, you know, I've been thinking about it,
不过 你知道 我也想过
And given the opportunity to -- to do it again,
要是再给我次机会 从头开始
I don't think it would go any differently, honestly.
坦白说 我觉得情况不会有什么变化
I mean, a beautiful girl is kind enough to kiss you...
漂亮女孩亲你可能是出于友好
Fuck, you kiss her right back.
操 可你又亲回去
'cause...
那就
You know, who -- who knows
你知道的 谁知道呢
Where that kiss is gonna take you?
接吻的下一步会是什么
I went there to kick his ass,
我本来想去教训他
And I stayed to soak up his wisdom.
结果变成我要学他的处世哲学
They know more than we do -- the children. we forget.
如今的孩子 他们比我们懂得多 我们都忘了
Which is why we end up in these fucked-up situations.
所以我们的事儿现在才一团糟
Yeah. selling bmws in the valley --
对 找个山沟卖♥♥宝马
What the fuck, dude?
想什么呢 伙计
Don't kid yourself, pal. I always was.
别搞错了 伙计 我一直以来
Selling writers, actors, directors --
都是作家 演员 导演的推广人
It's all the same shit.
这些破事都差不多
Have you talked to the marce?
跟玛斯谈过吗
Through the lawyers.
通过律师交涉过
She's a little feral right now --
如今她有点像悍妇了
Wants to take me for all I'm worth.
想榨干我
Oh, no. all four figures?
不是吧 她要带走你全部身家吗
I don't even care, really.
管不了那么多了 真的
I just want to be happy, you know.
我只想过的开心 这你能理解
That's all that matters now -- the big happy.
现在只有一件事最重要 大大的开心
Right -- pimping rides, living in a studio apartment
对 在山沟里跟个AV女♥优♥
In the valley with a porno chick.
开着小排量 住着小公♥寓♥
Hey, hey, hey -- retired porno chick.
喂 喂 确切说是退休了的AV女♥优♥
She's taking some groundlings classes.
她在学习匍匐植物的种植
She's really quite funny.
真是蛮有情调的人
I am sure she's a deep-throating lucille ball.
我肯定她有露茜丽·鲍儿的"深喉"绝活
Bully for her, but what about you?
别说她了 说说你吧
Does this work for you, give you the big happy?
你现在的工作 真的让你快乐了
More than you know, pal. I feel like I'm 23 again.
这是你所不能想象的 我觉得又年轻了
You know, life is simple. it's good.
知道吗 平淡的生活 这就很好
Money's a little tight, you know.
资金上是有点紧张
I think I'm gonna have to use the office xerox
我想我该用办公室的打印机
To copy your manuscript.
把你的言论记录下来
I'm so happy I stayed with you.
跟你在一块我觉得挺开心
Me too. good for us. we're making shit happen.
我也是啊 我们臭味相投
Let's go, runkle.
干活吧 朗克尔
You got to be on that sales floor at all times.
你该一直待在销♥售♥区
A.b.c., baby -- "always be closing."
别忘了员工守则 "有始必有终"
Yes, sir!
遵命 头儿
"a.b.c., baby -- 'always be closing'".
别忘了员工守则 "有始必有终"
These fucking guys --
这些该死的家伙
They all think they're the only one
老觉得就自己
Who ever saw "glengarry glen ross."
看过"大亨游戏"一样
Hey, if you want,
要是你想
I'll take you out back and shoot you.
我就亲手把你干掉
I will let you know.
到时候我会告诉你的
That number, my friend,
这个号♥码 朋友
Puts you in a beautiful '07 convertible with navigation.
能让你坐上漂亮的07款电子导航敞篷车
Oh, you're good.
保重
How we doing over here? chuck runkle.
看得如何了 查理·朗克尔
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
There goes my agent.
这就是我的代理人
I'm sick to my stomach.
我胃有点难受
It's gonna get better. I promise.
会好起来的 我保证
Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't.
有可能会 还可能不会
Either way, dad, words don't help. yeah.
不论如何 老爸 光说是没有用的 嗯
I suddenly understand the appeal of cigarettes and alcohol.
突然间我明白了烟酒的吸引力
Here's an idea -- why don't you hang behind with me
我有个法子 不如你就跟在我屁♥股♥后面
And nurse your broken heart?
以此来慰劳你那受伤的心灵
We could, uh, smoke some cigarettes,
我们可以 呃 抽抽烟
Pass the bottle, listen to some blues.
轮流喝酒 听听蓝调
It'll be fun.
很有趣吧
Hank, that is very manipulative.
汉克 你歪点子可真多
No! it's not. it's not manipulative.
不 这可不是 这不是歪点子
Dad... it's a suggestion.
老爸 这是个建议
...i'm going with mom. I need a change of scenery.
我想去找妈妈 我需要换个环境
I don't want to be driving down the street
我不想开车闲逛的时候
And be reminded of all the places we kissed.
想起那些我们到处接吻的场景
"all the places"?!
"到处"
What kind of an operation are you...running here?
你在这儿都 搞了些什么啊
What the hell?
究竟是什么
Hey, no, don't answer that. it's rude.
别 别接 太不礼貌了
No, it's sonja. it could be important.
不是 是索尼娅 肯定有什么大事儿
Well, really don't answer it.
那又如何 别接
No! it's around the due date, right?
不 快到产期了 对吧
Right to voicemail -- that's what it's for.
转到语♥音♥信箱 这没什么
No, no. excuse me, sweetie.
不 不 抱歉 宝贝
Hey, sonja.
喂 索尼娅
You are?
你
Drugs! I want some fucking drugs!
药 我需要一些该死的药
Fuck! can't you hippies make this shit stop?!
操 你们两个嬉皮士能停会吗
Breathe, mommy. it's all about transc--
深呼吸 女士 就快生了
Okay, you know what? fuck you, you stupid fucking doula!
操 该死的产婆
Hey. oh, god. hey. hi, guys.
天啊 你们好
Thanks. thanks for coming.
谢谢你们能来 谢谢
And by the way, hank, fuck you
顺便说一句 汉克 操♥你♥妈♥
For putting this goddamn monster in my stomach.
搞了一个怪物在我肚子里
I'm not entirely sure it's mine. there will be some genetic --
我可没把握一定是我的 看遗传吧
Hank, do not be an asshole!
汉克 别混♥蛋♥了
You're right, and when you're right, you're right.
对的对的 你认为是对的就是对的
Let's get the little fucker out first, then we're gonna test.
先把这个天杀的生出来 我们再去测试
Oh, hey, look at you. look who showed up.
看看你 看看谁来了
I'm back. the man's back.
我回来了 你的男人回来了
Have you been drinking?
你喝酒了吗
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表