You -- you don't remember me?
你不记得我了
We met at my wife's salon.
在我妻子的美容店里见过
Yeah, you were having your lady needs tended to,
当时你貌似有需求
and I was -- oh,
我就
Marcy's dude.
玛斯的男人
Yes. charlie runk
是的 我叫查理.郎克尔
Daisy.
戴西
Daisy. that's right. daisy. so, the lovely daisy.
戴西 对的是戴西 那么可爱的戴西
Where are you off to this lovely afternoon?
在这个明媚的下午你要去哪儿呢
You know, just work.
只是去工作
Work? well, that's great. that means you scored a part.
工作 这真不错 意味着你有了目标
Well, you're not psyched.
你还没准备好
These guys are just total amateurs, and I hate working for them.
这些人都是业余的 我讨厌为他们工作
I ju-- I understand basic impulse
我理解男人有种原始冲动
to want to stick your dick in something.
想把他们老二装进什么东西
Like, I get that.
我能理解
I'm just not one of these chicks that's down with objects.
我不像其他女孩儿还沉迷什么东西
Objects? you know, like bottles of booze, cellphones, and whatnot.
东西 比如酒 手♥机♥ 等等
Uh, toys, sure.
当然玩具也算在里面
Food -- maybe. food's organic.
还有食物 甚至是有机食物
Well, some of it is.
有些人是这样的
I mean, you really -- you got to read the labels.
我是说 你还得费力去看商标
But once you become that chick,
但是一旦成为那种女人
you're in a box, right?
就成了笼中之鸟 是吧
Forever and ever, you're the girl that sticks stuff up there.
任何时候 我都是有原则的
And I just didn't get into this business to become some kind of freak show
我对做奇怪的秀并不感兴趣
no, no. you most certainly did not. no.
没有 你绝对不会成为那样的人
That's why you got to stand up for yourself with those people.
这就是为什么你会从其他女孩中脱颖而出
You got to tell them what you just told me.
你得告诉她们你给我说的话
Yeah, right,
好吧
Like they really want to hear that from some
真以为他们会想听
Chick just off the bus from hicksville.
一个坐公车从长岛来的女孩
How are you gonna get what you want if you don't ask for it, huh?
你如果不有所求又怎么会得到你想要的呢
I'll tell you what we're gonna do -- let me talk to them for you.
我会告诉你怎么做 让我当你代言人
That sounds really nice, but -- I'm gonna go with you to the set,
听起来真不错 但是我和你要去取景地
Actually, that -- I'll put in a few well-chosen words...
实际上 我会用注意用词...
That sounds really great but, um... what's up, sweetheart?
听起来是不错 不过... 怎么了 宝贝儿
You and, uh, uncle fester need a lift?
需要载你和这秃老头儿一程吗
Um, look, mister, you've been really...
先生 你真的...
Nice, but that's actually my ride, so I have to go.
很好 但是车来了 我得走了
Hey, hey. not so fast.
嘿 别那么急啊
Are you going to the set? I'll come with.
要去拍摄场地吗 我和你去
How you doing, pal?
过的咋样 伙计
Okay, shove over, make room.
好了 挤一挤腾点位置出来
One real hollywood agent at your service.
一个真正的好莱坞经纪人随时待命
In case they don't want to do that,
如果他们不想这么做的话
i-i've prepared a couple of options.
我有几个后备方案
But -- so we've got...
不过 这样我们就有...
The safe...approach, which is that.
稳妥的方案 这就是
And then we've got the more radical approach -- honey, honey.
然后我们有进一步的方案 亲爱的
I think you're throwing karen off. jesus. no, no. it's fine.
我想你都快把凯伦弄吐了 没 没事
I'm the one that's intruding.
我才是打扰你们的人
I, um,
我...
I just wanted to check in with you
我只想在见客户之前和你确认一下
Before we meet the clent and to through, um...
然后看看...
It's not really your forte, is it...
这不是你的专长 是吗
Selling yourself?
推销你自己
Well, I'm not selling myself.
我没有推销自己
I'm selling my works.
我在推销我的作品
Hey, give me your wrist.
把手腕给我
I don't really want to give you my wrist.
我不是很想把手腕交给你
Karen? go with it, okay?
凯伦 按他说的做 好吗
Trust me. the man knows his shit.
相信我 他知道自己在做什么
Oh, of course, ii just... give me your wrist.
当然 我只是 手腕给我
Oh, my god. here's my wrist.
上帝 好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Don't be scared.
别怕
Good.
好了
Now,
现在
We all have this pressure point in our
我们手腕上都有个承压点
Wrists right about here that reduces nervousness.
它缓解我们的压力
Your heart is racing.
你的心跳在加快
Why is that?
为什么
Mm-hmm. because you're feeling judged.
因为你感觉被人评头论足
The artist within feels threatened...
你觉得受到威胁
Under attack.
受到攻击
Now, those are very primal emotions.
这些都是最原始的感觉
You don't have to be ashamed. now, listen to me, karen.
没必要觉得羞耻 听我说 凯伦
I'm here to tell you -- if you're operating from a
告诉你 在内心的力量和信仰的驱使下
Place of inner strength and conviction, anything is possible.
一切皆有可能
Yes.
真的
And no dream that you dare to dream can be beyond your grasp.
只要敢想 梦想就能实现
Thank you.
谢谢
Believe it.
相信我
Thanks.
谢谢
This is totally uncool, daisy.
戴西 这可不好玩
What the fuck? you had to bring your boyfriend?
怎么回事 你非得带上你男友
He is not my boyfriend.
他不是我男朋友
I'm just along for the ride, fellas.
伙计们 我就搭个便车
Hey, hey, where we shooting today anyway, huh?
今天拍什么
Do you know what a hassle this is?
你知道这到底在吵什么吗
You know what? we're just gonna have to fuzz him out.
你不知道 我不想让他知道
Fuzz me out of what?
什么不想让他知道
Listen, brother, if you want to ride in the slam van,
听着 如果你想开保时捷
You've got to sign a release.
就得释放
I'm sorry. "the slam van"?
你说什么 保时捷
Fuzz me out of what?!
瞒着我什么
Look, I don't even understand what the problem is, all right?
我没弄明白问题所在
I'm just -- I'm catching a ride to the set.
我只是 搭车去现场
I'm gonna say hello once to the director.
我和导演打个招呼
The -- the set? this is the set.
现场 这就是现场
And I -- hello -- am the director.
我就是导演
Oh, you're the director.
你是导演
Yeah. charlie runkle, utk -- or formerly utk.
是的 查理·朗克尔
Listen, I'm not familiar with your work, per se, all right?
我不是很清楚你的工作
But I think it's safe to say we're both big fans of daisy, here, right?
但我们都是戴西的超级粉丝 这说法没错吧
Yeah, yeah. you know what?
好吧 我告诉你
I'd be an even bigger fan of daisy
要是戴西拍床戏的话
If she would start schlobbing some knob.
我会更喜欢她
Now, daisy, can you hurry it up, please?
戴西 快点行吗
We are losing daylight, sweetheart. all right, all right.
我们在浪费时间 好的 好的
You know what? um, fuck it.
妈的
We're just gonna put popeye in this scene here anyway, man.
这幕戏我们要拍大力水手
You know what? you be her daddy or something in this one.
你可以演她爸爸什么的
Or maybe a creepy uncle, okay?
或者怪叔叔
Daisy, you're going to get some ice cream.
戴西 你要吃买♥♥冰淇淋了
Your car breaks down -- shit like that. okay.
你的车坏了
Let's just start sucking. okay.
开始舔吧
All right. on my go!
就这样 要开始了
And...action!
开拍
It was so cool of you to help me out like this.
你真是太好了 帮了我那么大的忙
I just wish there was some way I could...thank you.
希望我能报答你
What the f-- whoa! shit!
妈的 搞什么
Uh-oh. daddy no likey.
哈哈 老爸不喜欢了
Daisy, what are you do-- oh, geez!
戴西 你在做什么
Oh, come on, little girl. aw, fuck!
来啊 小宝贝儿 妈的
Make daddy proud. little girl, make daddy proud.
让你老爸为之骄傲 小宝贝儿
Okay, there you go.
对了 就是这样
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表