Previously on Californication...
《加州靡情》前情回顾
I have decided to go abroad,
我决定要
for an indeterminate amount of time.
出国一段时间
I want to make a literary pilgrimage.
我要踏上一场文化朝圣之旅
Watching her go, I don't know,
看着她离开 我不知道该怎么说
It kind of feels like the end of something.
就像一些事情已到尽头
It makes you wonder if she was
让你忍♥不住会想
the only thing that was still keeping us together.
她是不是我们还在一起的唯一理由
We're gettin' married.
我们准备结婚了
The Runkles!
朗克夫妇
I now pronounce you wife and early man.
我现在宣布 你们正式结为猿夫人♥妻♥
What the fuck?
我勒个操
Dude, I told you I never wanna see his ass
伙计 我告诉过你我不想在
on one of my sets ever again.
我的片场再次看到他
Listen, this is a producer-driven medium,
听着 这是个靠制♥作♥人吃饭的媒体行业
you ineffectual little shit bird.
你个没用的傻屌♥
Shut the fuck up, both of you.
你俩都他妈给我闭嘴
I was just thinking about
我刚刚在思考
what I want for all the people in my life.
我对身边人的期望
And I realized that I just want you to be happy.
结果我发现我只希望你开心快乐
I wanna see you smile and know you mean it.
想看到你发自内心的笑容
Hank has to go.
汉克得走了
He's gotta see a horse about a girl.
他要去追回旧爱
So this is about following your bliss?
这是所谓追逐幸福吗
Is this about love? It is.
跟真爱有关吗 是的
Then you must go.
那你必须得走
Go and get her, pal.
去把她找回来吧 兄弟
Karen, hello.
凯伦 你好
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
I thought you ran off with the rock and roll circus.
你不是跑去摇滚巡演了吗
I did.
是啊
But I came back for you.
但我为了你又回来了
Karen
凯伦
Hello.
你好
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
I-I thought you ran off with a rock and roll circus.
你不是跑去摇滚巡演了吗
I did, but I came back for you.
是啊 但我为了你又回来了
Well, I-I know it's overwhelming,
我知道这一时有点难以接受
Disorienting even.
甚至让你困惑
But I couldn't be out there knowing that
但我实在不忍♥心
you were back here alone, by yourself.
把你一个人扔在这儿
Getting older, by the way.
而且还渐渐人老珠黄
Karen, I love you.
凯伦 我爱你
I have always loved you,
一直都爱
And I will always love you.
永远爱你一人
But we need to resolve this shit,
但我们终究得把
one way or the other.
这屁事儿弄清楚
Wouldn't you agree? Sure, sure, but
你说是吗 对 对啊 但是
No, no buts.
没有但是
We gotta roll up our sleeves
我们得加把劲儿
and do the work right now.
现在就把它解决了
I-I say we stay here until we figure it out,
不如我们就待在这儿直到把一切说清楚
or until we both get so fuckin' horny we can't stand it.
或者待到我俩都饥渴难耐的时候
Either way, it's a win-win for both of us.
无论如何 对我们来说都是双赢
Uh, hello.
你好
Dude, please, no, absolutely not.
哥们儿 不行 坚决不行
We are not sharing our table with you.
我们不跟你拼桌
What are you, European or something?
你是欧洲人啥的吗
I'm sorry, should Oh, no.
抱歉 要不我 不 不用
I'm really sorry. This--this is--
该道歉的人是我 这位是
This is-- what is this?
这位是 是啥
Explain yourself, woman.
给我说清楚 女人
Hank, this is Chris.
汉克 这位是克里斯
He's in my yoga class. Oh, jesus.
我在瑜伽课上认识的 天啊
And this is Hank. He's--
这是汉克 他是
He is? He is?
是啥 是啥啊
From my life.
旧相识
Yoga class?
瑜伽课
That fuckin' old chestnut?
就这老到操蛋的栗毛男
Karen, please, come on.
凯伦 你不至于吧
Um, II'm sorry. You should be.
不好意思 你是该不好意思
Hey, what are we talking about here?
你们练哪种瑜伽
Bikram?
高温瑜伽吗
Who has time to make time during Bikram?
练高温瑜伽时谁还有心情调情啊
It's so fuckin' hot and farty in there.
又热还他妈一股子屁臭
You ever let one loose in there, cowboy?
练的时候有没有后♥庭♥一松放出点气体呢
I'm sure you have.
一定有过
It's hard not to let a little prairie dog
憋着屁不放
run in through there, huh?
着实很难吧
Uh, why don't we do this another time?
我们还是改天再见吧
Now there's an idea.
这就对了
I'm sorry. Don't be.
抱歉 不用
Yeah, don't be.
对啊 不用
Um, it's totally cool.
没关系的
I know where to find you.
我知道去哪找你
Stalker.
跟踪狂
Really nice to meet you, Hank.
很高兴认识你 汉克
Pleasure was all mine, yoga man,
我的荣幸 瑜伽男
All fuckin' mine, all day long.
他妈全天候都荣幸
Bye-bye now.
再见啦
Namaste away, buddy boy.
合十祝福滚了吧 小子
Thanks. Look.
谢了 听着
This is what makes us fantastic.
这就是我们如此般配的原因
We're laughing about that creeper.
我们一起嘲笑那个猥琐男
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
He's totally hot. What?
他超性感的 什么
West side yoga guy?
西海岸的瑜伽男
That is the oldest schtick in the book, karen.
简直是最老旧的伎俩 凯伦
You're not falling for that.
这你也买♥♥账啊
His cum probably tastes like hummus.
他精♥液♥可能跟鹰嘴豆泥一个味儿
Cummus.
鹰嘴精♥液♥泥
Oh, my god.
老天啊
This is not going as I had hoped.
这跟我想象的出入太大
Hank panky.
汉克小宝贝儿
I thought I would find you here.
我就知道你在这儿
One pear cosmo-tini, please, my good man.
请给我一杯雪梨马提尼 老伙计
He's not kidding.
他没说笑
And he's not gay anymore, entirely. No.
他再也不是基佬了 掰直了 对
I came back for her, Charlie.
我是为了她回来的 查理
Yep, Atticus told me all about it.
知道 阿提克斯跟我说了
I ripped my heart out and I threw it at her feet.
我掏心掏肺的跪在她的石榴裙下
And what did she give me in return?
结果她呢
A shit sandwich to chew on.
让我吃了一泡屎
But enough of my harrowing despair.
算了 不说我的撕心绝望史了
Tell me about your honeymoon.
说说你的蜜月呗
Did you crazy kids fuck each other's faces off?
你们把对方干出翔了吗
Never mind all that. I got news.
先不说这个 我有消息
Don't tell me-- another gnarly skin tag
别告诉我你那
has sprouted up on the other side of that
令人作呕的小阴囊的另一边
hideous little pouch you like to call a scrotum?
又长了颗瘤子
That, and Atticus just fired me.
没错 还有阿提克斯把我解雇了
Bummer.
这下糟了
But not before he fired you too.
不过他先炒了你
That's impossible.
不可能
That cunty little fuckin' ginger loves me.
那个下流的小红毛很爱我的
He was incredibly moved by my quest.
他对我此次征程刮目相看
Yes, he was. Yes, he was.
是啊 没错
And then he got incredibly bored.
然后他就厌倦你那一套了
And your absence made him grow
你不在的时候
a hell of a lot fonder of Aaron Sorkin,
他就向亚伦·索尔金抛橄榄枝了
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表