Previously on Californication...
《加州靡情》前情回顾
You're amazing. A goddess.
你是个好女人 堪称女神
You deserve the white dress and the happy ending.
你该被好男人娶回家 幸福到老
I'm just not the guy to give it to you.
但我无法给与你那些
This man's a monster.
这男人是个禽兽
He likes to fuck women in the ass,
他喜欢操女人的屁♥股♥
and then tell them that he just wants to keep it casual.
操完又跟她们说 只想保持普通关系
Guys, it's really nice to be fought over, but--
我很感激你们为我相争 但是...
Oh, my god! This is never going anywhere, is it?
天呐 我们根本不会有结果 是吧
What?
什么
You're never going to be able to commit to another woman.
你再也不可能和别的女人相守了
Congratulations, Karen.
祝贺你啊 凯伦
I don't know how you did it, but--
不知道你怎么做到的 不过
What?
什么
I will love you till the end of time.
我会一直爱你到天荒地老
But I can no longer be your husband.
但我不能再当你的丈夫了
It's such a fucking relief.
真♥他♥妈♥觉得解脱啊
Now what?
现在怎么办
You stay here, stand still,
你留在这 乖乖待着
Don't move.
不许动
Here, tonight, have dinner with me.
今晚 跟我共进晚餐
God damn it, the truth just sounds better.
我♥操♥ 真♥相♥听着就是爽
Just, come on, tell me "I love you."
快点嘛 说你爱我
Just one time, tell me.
就一次 说嘛
Just come home.
乖乖回家来
I saw that! Ho! Jesus.
抓到你了 天呐 吓尿了
Oh, I think it's the pills.
应该是那些药的原因
What pills? I probably shouldn't be drinking.
什么药 我不该喝酒的
I started taking these antidepressants.
我最近在吃一些抗抑郁的药
How many of these did you take?
这些药你吃了多少
No more than you did.
没你吃得多
What did-- what did you do?
你 你干了什么
Carrie, what did you do?
卡莉 你干了什么
Only what you made me.
都是你把我逼成这样的
Tell me you love me.
说你爱我
Hello. Hey.
你好呀 你好
Can I get you a drink?
要喝点什么吗
Um, I think that's my line.
这话不应该我问吗
Ah. Hank.
我叫汉克
And? And...
所以呢 所以
It's nice to meet me? Um...
见到我你高兴吗 这个嘛
I'm not sure, but I think this is the part
此时你不是应该趁机
where you tell me your name.
告诉我你的芳名吗
Why would I do that?
为什么要告你
Because that's what we do in polite society, lady.
因为这是文明社会的规矩 女士
That's what separates us from the monkeys
那正是我们与猴子的区别
and people from Long Island.
以及与长岛人的区别
Karen, Karen, Karen. Why are you doing that?
凯伦 凯伦 你为什么总念我名字
It's just so not what I expected.
这跟我预想的差太多了
What? What did you expect?
是吗 你的预想是什么
Something more exotic.
异国风情要更浓郁些
I mean, you seem like a Sasha.
你这感觉有点像"萨莎"
Or a--or a Pasha.
不然就是 "帕莎"
Pasha?
帕莎
Definitely an "Asha" of some sort.
还有点"亚莎"的感觉
I'm sorry to disappoint.
抱歉让你失望了
I'm not disappointed.
我没失望
I mean, if I was any more excited,
要是我再"鸡动"一点
my enormous man-sized diaper would be soaking wet.
我的加长型成人纸尿裤就要湿答答了
And that would be embarrassing.
那就尴尬了
That's disgusting. Yet endearing.
真恶心 但很讨喜哦
Not really.
没觉得
Refill?
要续杯吗
How are you feeling, Hank?
你感觉如何 汉克
Because I'm starting to feel really fucking groovy.
因为我现在感觉好爽啊
What did you do?
你干了什么
Only what you made me...
都是你把我逼成这样的
Tell me you love me.
说你爱我
Hello again.
你好啊
I love you.
我爱你
I'm gonna let some light in.
我去拉开窗帘
Hey, tell me...
告诉我
What do you remember?
你记得什么
I remember everything... Karen.
我什么都记得 凯伦
No. About that night.
不 我是问那晚的事
Oh. I mean...
是吗 我是说
you didn't show up for dinner.
你没来陪我吃晚餐
I kept calling you. You didn't pick up.
我一直打你电♥话♥ 你没接
I got worried, so I drove up to Charlie's.
我很担心 就开车去了查理家
And when I arrived, the door was open.
我到了之后 发现门开着
And that's-- that's where I found you.
就在那 我找到了你
And her.
还有她
Carrie? Yeah.
卡莉 对
I didn't fuck her, Karen. I swear.
我没上她 凯伦 我发誓
It so doesn't matter.
那已经不重要了
It so does matter.
那很重要
She made me a drink.
她给我倒了杯酒
A really strong drink.
酒劲很大
Apparently.
看得出来
Am I gonna be okay?
我会没事的吧
You've been in and out for a couple of days now.
你时昏时醒 持续好几天了
But the doctors...
医生说...
They think you're gonna be fine.
医生说你会没事的
Well, too bad for you.
摊上我 你真倒霉
What about her?
那她呢
Hank?
汉克
You don't remember me, do you?
你不记得我了 对吧
We had dinner once.
我们一起吃过晚餐
You're her friend.
你是她的朋友
Melissa, right?
米丽莎 对吧
Sarah.
是萨拉
Apologies.
抱歉
Sorry. No worries.
抱歉 没关系
We're all interchangeable, right, us ladies?
反正在你眼里 我们是谁都一样
No, that's-- that's not me.
不 我不是那样的
I-I don't think that way.
我没这么想过
How is she?
她怎么样了
She's been on life support since she got here.
她自入院就一直插着生命维持设备
No signs of improvement.
没有好转的迹象
No signs of anything really.
应该说是没有任何迹象
She's gone.
她已经脑死亡了
We're just waiting for the parents to pull the plug.
就等她的父母过来拔下插头 宣告死亡
See, unlike you,
不像你
they're having a really hard time letting her go.
他们还要忍♥受着痛苦送走她
She loved you, Hank.
她爱你 汉克
Despite all the evidence to the contrary,
哪怕所有的一切都表明你并不爱她
she thought you were the one.
她还是把你当作她的真命天子
No matter how many times I told her
不管我劝她多少次
to let you go or just walk away,
让她放弃你 离开你
she wouldn't do it.
她就是做不到
I just wish you would have let her down
我只希望你能让她死心
a little easier,
更轻易些
a little sooner.
更早一些
How dare you!
你怎么还有脸来
Get the fuck out of here!
你♥他♥妈♥给我滚
Or do you want to wait till the parents come here?
难不成你还想等她父母来吗
Because they'll be here any minute.
他们随时会赶到
Sweetie, are you okay? No, no, no.
亲爱的 你还好吗 不 不要
Just leave me alone.
让我一个人静一静
Slow down, buddy.
慢点喝 伙计
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表