Shake it off, princess.
别在想了 我的小公主
She's all yours.
交给你了
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Hey, you.
没事吧
What'd he say?
他说什么了
I'll never tell.
我不会说的
Come here.
过来
So, I guess I'm the biggest loser of all time.
我想我总是最大的失败者
Not even close.
不 才不是
Trusting someone does not make you into a loser, okay,
信任某人不会让你成为失败者
'cause you took a leap.
因为你是真心的付出
Into a brick wall.
却撞上了南墙
And that's why it hurts so much.
这才会让你心如刀割
And all you can do is...let it hurt.
而你所能做的...就是默默承受
Hey! hey! look who I found!
看看这是谁
Daisy. Hey.
戴西 你们好
Hi, baby.
宝贝儿
Oh, so this is daisy.
这就是戴西
Yeah. daisy, hank.
是啊 戴西 汉克
Hank, daisy.
汉克 戴西
You see that? everybody really does come to lew ashby's.
看到没 大家都喜欢到卢·艾希比这儿来
Have you seen the entire house,
你参观过整栋房♥子了吗
all the nooks and crannies?
每个犄角旮旯
I could give you a guided tour.
我可以为你作向导
No, no, no. you're not squirreling her away.
不 你别想把她藏起来
No. I just found her.
我刚刚找到她
So, what's the haps?
最近怎么样
Oh, nothing much.
没什么
Just same old, same old.
还是老样子
Next guided tour leaving in 30 seconds.
下一次参观旅行30秒后开始
Come on, we can talk about your work.
来吧 我们可以谈谈你的工作
I'm not a big fan of porn myself,
虽然我不是色情电影的铁杆粉丝
But I was -- don't get me wrong -- in my formative years.
但我曾经是 别误会了 只是在我发育时期
Daisy, what? you came here all alone?
戴西 你一个人过来的吗
What? oh, no, no, no.
怎么了 不
She came with ronny.
她是和罗尼一起来的
Where the fuck did he just get off to?
他刚才他妈的去哪了
Ronny! Ronny.
罗尼 罗尼
Well, I'm not with ronny. he was coming tonight.
不 我没和罗尼在一起 是他要来
Thought it'd be fun to tag along, so --
我想可能会很有意思 就尾随而来
Thought you guys might be here.
我想你们也可能在这儿
I know lew ashby's parties are really famous.
我知道卢·艾希比的派对远近闻名
Ronny!
罗尼
Oi, oi. how did I know I'd find you here?
真没想到在这儿遇到你
Runkle, how you doing?
朗克尔 你好吗
Hank moody, ronny praeger,
汉克·穆迪 罗尼·普雷格
The very gifted auteur behind "vaginatown."
拍摄《阴♥道♥街》的天才导演
Oh, I'm honored. I'm a big fan.
很荣幸认识你 我可是你的大粉丝
What is next for you, "a cock-work orange,"
下一部准备拍什么 《鸡♥巴♥和蜜橘的故事》
Or perhaps "2069: a sit-on-my-face odyssey"?
还是《2069:坐在脸上的冒险》
That's actually not too fucking bad.
说真的那还不错
We've actually been talking about it,
事实上我们正在讨论
Haven't we, sweet tits?
不是吗 甜妞
We've decided on "network." Oh, "network."
我们决定拍摄《丑女也疯狂》 《丑女也疯狂》
What are you talking about -- daisy?
你们到底在说什么 戴西
She didn't tell you? daisy is getting out of porn.
她没告诉你吗 戴西不会再拍色情片了
You are?
是吗
Daisy's here, porn's over there.
戴西在这儿 色情片在那儿
Uh, you know, I'm giving it some thought.
其实我正在考虑
No.
不是吧
What kind of shit-for-brains agent gave you that advice?
哪个脑子有屎的经纪人给你出的馊主意
That's terrible advice!
这主意糟透了
I mean, seriously, when you've got 100% usda choice beef
说真的 如果的确天赋秉异
Like that slappin' about,
就像你一样
You don't let it get to the freezer.
为什么不好好利用呢
Hey, hey, hey. just back off, buddy, would you?
伙计 放弃吧 好吗
The decision's been made.
戴西去意已决
Daisy doesn't want to do any more porn.
不再拍任何色情片了
And maybe you should just get your paws off her,
还有 你最好把你的咸猪手从她身上挪开
You know, give her a little space.
别贴的那么紧
What the fuck do you care where his paws are?
你♥他♥妈♥在乎他的手在哪儿干嘛
I don't think a girl should be handled
我不认为一个女孩希望做
Like that against her will -- that's all.
违背她意愿的事 仅此而已
It's fine. It's fine?
没关系 没关系
It's fine he touches you?
你不介意他摸你
It's fine you're out on a date with him?
你不介意自己在和他约会
It's fine that...
你不介意...
That he's planning the rest of your life for you?
他为你安排你的余生
What? what? I mean, what about us?
那么 我是说 我们怎么办
What?
怎么办
Excuse me?
对不起
Professionally speaking.
出于职业看法
Charlie, you look like you need a refill.
查理 看上去你需要喝一杯
You look dry. I think I should go.
你似乎口干舌燥 我想我该走了
I Oh, no, no, no, no!
我 别走
No. no one's going anywhere,
不 谁都别想走
Not till this skinny little porno ho
除非这个小婊♥子♥
Tells me what he meant just now.
说清楚刚才他什么意思
Charlie? Uh, nothing.
查理 没什么
Okay, you know what? all right, fine.
好吧 够了
I'm sorry, marcy, you know,
对不起 玛斯
But after all the shit we've been through,
在我们经历了这么多之后
You know, pretending is pointless.
矫揉造作已经毫无意义
This is too much fucking work.
混乱不堪的生活 千疮百孔的关系
You know, it's too much mess, too much craziness.
我已无力承受
I want to get a divorce. I'm gonna be with daisy.
我要离婚 我想和戴西在一起
There. I said it out loud, can't take it back.
大家都听到我说的了 覆水难收
You fucked my man.
你偷了我男人
Marcy, I -- marcy --
玛斯 我 玛斯
Ah, you bitch!
你这个婊♥子♥
Did you see that?
你看到了吗
You fucking whore!
你这该死的婊♥子♥
What are you doing, moody? you can't stop a girl fight.
你在干嘛 穆迪 女人打架你可阻止不了
You might accidentally hit one of them.
你甚至会不小心伤到她们其中一个
Asshole. you just had to go there, didn't you?
混♥蛋♥ 你总得去阻止她们 不是吗
No, go ahead.
不用给我 你来
You do the honors.
尽地主之谊
Sure? yeah.
是的
What we have here is a failure to communicate.
既然已经这样 没有沟通的必要了
Errol flynn used to swing from that thing.
埃洛尔·弗林(著名演员)过去常常在上面荡来荡去
What, no props for saving your life?
救了你一命都不夸奖一下
Come on.
别这样
Hey, lew.
卢
Great party.
很棒的派对
You taking off? the night is young.
你这就走了 天色还早
We'll talk.
回头聊
Bye, annika...staley.
再见 妮卡·史达利
I used to know that girl. what'd you do to her?
我了解那个女孩 你对她做了什么
I don't want to go into the exact details,
我不想说个中细节
But I did solve that, uh, little problem you were having.
但是我解决了你也曾经遇到过的问题
You solved it just like that?
你就那样解决了
Yes, I did. huh.
是的
I told annika
我告诉妮卡
That I was the sexy older man that mia's been banging --
我才是米亚搞的那个性感老男人
You know, the one from the book.
你知道 书里的那个
Yeah, but you haven't even read the book.
对 可那书你读都没读过
That's what you take me for, right,
你就这么给我下定义 是吧
Like a functional illiterate?
功能性文盲吗
I read the little fucker -- not your best work.
我读了一点儿 你没发挥出最好水平
Not my best work?
我没发挥最好水平
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表