Runkle, what are you packing?
朗克尔 你的老二如何
Me? what about you?
我 你的又如何
Why don't you whip out
为什么不把你的小♥弟♥弟♥抽出来
your hitchcock and give it a cameo?
再来个特写
Our leading man is circumcised.
我们的男主角割过了包皮
Can't say the same for myself.
但我可没割过
Besides, I can go for hours. we don't have time for that.
而且我能干几个小时 我们没这么多时间
Oh, well, in that case...
既然如此...
Honey... what?
亲爱的... 什么
You've delivered plenty of
在这客厅 你表演了
one-minute money shots in this living room.
很多次一分钟射♥精♥的绝技
One more's not gonna kill you.
再多一次又有何妨
Have you lost your mind, woman?
你疯了吗 女人
You actually want me to do this?
你真想让我这么做吗
No, but I also don't want to live in park la brea
不 但我也不想等我老了
And eat cat food when I'm old.
住在拉布利公园吃猫粮
100 grand, runkle -- the nest egg.
10万 朗克尔 养老金
And if our blessed union means anything to you,
如果你还在乎我们的婚姻的话
You will get in there and drive miss daisy, ho.
你就进去和黛西小姐干
now I know
现在我知道
spanish harlem
西班牙的黑人聚集区
are not just pretty words to say...
不仅仅是一个好的词...
I think what I love most about mia's book
我认为米亚书里面我最喜欢的部分
Is how visceral it is.
是它涉及了内心深处
That's my daughter.
那是我女儿
Oh, yeah. yeah, great.
是吗 她演奏的不错
I guess it's too much to ask of a writer from rolling stone
我想不要问一个听滚石乐队长大的
To love music. it's not my beat.
作家太多的事 那不是我的采访领域
You cover words. mm-hmm.
你是文字工作者
All words or just...
所有的题材都写还是...
Just the hot ones?
只写火♥辣♥的那种
Why don't you find out? let me interview you.
你为什么不自己试试 让我来采访你
Oh, god, no. no.
上帝 算了吧
Come on, come on. you know you want to.
来吧 我知道你想的
No, I don't want to.
不 我不想
Come on. we can have a drink, we'll talk about mia.
来吧 我们可以喝一杯 谈谈米亚
Oh, I'm sure mia is perfectly capable
我想米亚一定很善于
of talking about herself.
谈论自己
Will you excuse me for a moment?
不介意我失陪一下吧
That is a lovely shade of blue your face is wearing.
你的脸色青得可爱啊
Oh, god. I think I'm...I'm gonna you gonna...
上帝啊 我想 我是不是要... 你要...
You know, everyone said it would stop
他们说妊娠三个月后
in the second trimester.
这种现象就会停止
Oh, crap, did I get some on your foot?
天哪 我是不是弄到你脚上了
Oh, no. no worries.
不 别担心
Unlike you, I'm not a big sympathetic vomiter.
不像你 我不是一个容易吐的人
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Julian julian thinks that all... here you go.
朱利安认为这是... 嚼片口香糖
...physical illness oh, thank you
身体疾病 谢谢你
Is -- is due to some, you know, mental weakness.
你知道 其实是由于某种神经衰弱
Oh, really? yeah.
是吗 是的
Wow. what causes cancer?
那是什么原因导致的
Bitter no. bitterness.
痛苦 不 痛苦
Hang on. that's not it.
等等 不是的
Sloth. No. no, it's not that.
懒惰 不 也不是那个
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. fear.
等一下 恐惧
Fear. well, let's alert the fuckin' media!
恐惧 好吧 让我们警告该死的媒体
Let's get that shit taken care of.
让我们好好应付它
End suffering in our time.
不再让它来折磨我们
isn't he here?
他不在这儿吗
I thought he was working with lew this week.
我以为这周他在这儿和卢一起工作
No. he was. earlier.
不 早些时候他在这儿
Laying hands on the faithful.
像信徒一样忠诚
Oh, gee. only his hands? possibly more.
是吗 就他一个人吗 也许更多
Oh, god, I knew it.
上帝 我就知道
Every time he comes over here,
每次他来的时候
he ends up boning some groupie.
总想和一些女人发♥生♥关♥系♥
And that's fucked up, right?
糟透了 对吧
I mean, when you're with somebody, you shouldn't be off,
我是说 当你和某人在一起 你就不应该越轨
Boning some stranger, doggy-style, right?
不应该和陌生人用狗刨式做♥爱♥ 不是吗
Right?
不是吗
That's bullshit.
他简直是狗屎
Right? you're not reacting the way I thought you'd react.
不是吗 你的反应和我想象的不一样
We kind of have an open relationship, so...
我和他是一种开放式的关系 所以...
No shit.
别胡扯了
Yeah. well, it's how you grow.
好吧 这样人才会成长
Is that how you grow? you have to validate yourself,
你是这样成长的 你得自己去验证
Assuage your own insecurities because you can't rely
平息自己的不安 因为你
On other people to bring that shit to the table.
不能指望其他人去帮你
All right, if you don't mind my asking,
好吧 如果你不介意我问
If he's not being faithful to you
如果他对你不忠
And he's not the father of your child,
而且他不是你孩子的父亲
What is he bringing to the table?
除了满脸的络腮胡
Aside from the facial hair.
他还带给你什么了
Okay, look. this could be my last chance. And fuck it.
好了 听着 这可能是我最后的机会了
I'm not -- I'm not one of those people who works alone.
我不是那种可以独自工作的人
I need to be with somebody.
我需要和别人一起
I mean, for christ sakes,
我的意思是说 看在上帝的份上
I was married to a big homo for like 10 years, right?
我嫁给了一个同性恋十年了 对吧
Shit.
见鬼
What? you all right? no. I mean, I don't know.
怎么了 你还好吧 -我不清楚
You got to puke again? you got to poop?
你还想要去吐吗
No, I don't have to poop! I felt something move!
不 我不需要去吐 我只是感觉到有东西在动
It moved, and I've never felt that before. oh.
他在动 以前从来没这样过
Hang on. here, here. just feel that.
摸这里 这里 你感觉到了没
Anything?
有吗
No. little gas, maybe. no, it's not gas.
没有 可能是空气吧 不 不是空气
No. nothing.
什么都没感觉到
I swear. hold on. let me.
我发誓 等等 让我来
Hello, in there.
你好 在这里
Anybody home?
有人在吗
Anybody home?
有人在吗
Oh, shit, I felt --
我感觉到了
Right? right? isn't that weird? yeah.
对吗 很怪吧 是的
Hey, guys. this feels kind of familiar.
你们好啊 这一幕很是熟悉啊
Oh, god, karen. hey.
天啊 凯伦
Sounds good. sounds good. thanks.
不错 不错 谢谢
Okay. all right, I'm gonna, um...
好了 我要...
I'm gonna go try to find julian.
我要去找朱利安了
Thank you. okay.
谢谢
I don't say this often enough,
我不是经常这么说的
So I'm just gonna -- I'm gonna come out and say it.
所以我打算说出来
What? you were right.
什么 你还好吧
About what?
你指哪方面
They do have an open relationship.
他们真的是开放式关系
You just couldn't stay out of it, could you? no.
你就不能不管这件事吗 当然不能
Good.
非常好
Why is that good? what does that mean?
为什么你觉的好 你什么意思
You know, only a total asshole
只有超级大混♥蛋♥才能
would get someone pregnant
在把别人肚子搞大之后
And then sit back and do nothing about it.
还可以装做什么都没发生
And you got involved. I mean, that's good.
而你却来瞎搅和 干的好
That's progress for you. hey, well done.
这是为你做的啊 干的好
Hey, becca. come on, let's go.
贝卡 我们走
No way. this is too much fun. grab your stuff.
不 这太有趣了 带上你的东西
It's late. don't argue with me. we're going.
已经很迟了 不要和我吵了 我们走
Fine.
好吧
Don't worry, karen. I've been keeping an eye on her.
别担心 凯伦 我帮你盯着
Well, that's great. and who's been keeping an eye on you?
很好 但谁一直盯着你呢
Good night, sweetie.
晚安 宝贝
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表