Previously on "californication"...
加州迷情 前情回顾
I can't blieve you made me get a vasectomy.
我不相信你会同意我做结扎手术
What do you know about it?
你知道些什么
I know you fucked and punched him,
我知道你操他打他
Set him up, stole his book.
骗他然后偷他的书
Oh, what are you gonna do about it, huh?
就算这样你又能怎样
You guys are...
你们...
What... you're officially back together?
你们又正式复合了?
Until we fuck it up.
在我们搞砸之前 是的
We're going to this party up in laurel canyon.
我们要参加在月桂谷的聚会
Oh, my mama!
哦 天啊
What the fuck?!
怎么了
I leave you alone for two seconds!
我只离开你两秒钟
You're not supposed to do that!
你不该这样做
What are you doing? assuming the "posish."
你在做什么? 摆好体♥位♥
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Lew, this fucking perv just tried to mouth-rape me!
卢 这个该死的色狼想要口奸我
I accidentally went down on her.
我给她口♥交♥纯属意外
How do you accidentally go down on someone?
别告诉我你的嘴巴会自动沾上她的"妹妹"
Have you been drinking, sir?
你喝酒了吗 先生?
Hours ago.
几小时前的事了
Out of the car.
下车
Why don't you just mind your own fucking business?
别狗拿耗子多管闲事
No!
不要
Silent treatment?
她不理我?
Yes.
是的
How long?
她要这样多久?
Hard to say.
很难说
Think we can skip the part where I apologize profusely
我想可以跳过道歉这一出
And tell you what a lame parental figure I am?
难道要告诉你我是个多么不称职的父亲?
No.
不用
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I know.
我明白
Me too.
我也很抱歉
Why are you sorry?
你干嘛道歉
Because we're not bailing you out.
因为我们不会保你出去
You're shitting me.
你在骗我
I shit you not.
没骗你
Mom says you should use this time to think.
妈说你该利用这段时间反省一下
About what? how much my balls ache?
反省什么? 反省我的蛋蛋有多痛吗
What about mom's heart?
妈妈的心呢
Don't you think that aches a bit, too?
你难道不认为她的心也很痛吗
daughter.
女儿
Check it out. you're on defamer.
看看 你被丑♥化♥了
Ow! that's a pretty good picture.
这是张不错的照片
I thought so.
我也这么想
I'll work on her.
我会好好劝她的
Okay.
好吧
In the meantime, don't bend over for the soap.
还有 小心别又惹上麻烦
What's the occasion? do we need an occasion?
有什么理由 我们还需要理由吗
Life is good. business is better.
生活美好 事业也蒸蒸日上
Let's party while this bitch can still get wet.
我们说我们的 不会妨碍这女的祛毛
Aw. you guys are great together.
你俩真配
Baby, tonight we are kickin' it old-school
宝贝 今晚我们重温旧梦
Condoms, coke, and lobster claws.
套套 可♥卡♥因♥ 以及电动棒
Meet me after work.
下班后来接我
I reserved our favorite room.
我订了我们最喜欢的房♥间
Marce... don't "marce" me, short bus.
玛斯... 别再叫我玛斯 蠢蛋
Turn over. I got to get your tail.
转过去 该祛背后的了
You sure you don't want me to step outside?
你确定我可以不用出去
Please. I've had way grosser dudes than you
不用 有许多比你笨得多的男人
Staring into the business end of my cooter all day long.
整天在床上和我厮混
Porn! thanks.
她是妓♥女♥ 好吧
Got it.
知道了
How's that working for you?
工作怎样?
I don't know. I mean, I love it. I do.
不清楚 但我确实喜欢这份工作
But I'm just not getting the kind of jobs I really want.
尽管我没得到自己真正想要的工作
You got to be careful.
你得小心点儿
One wrong move, and you end up the ass-licker.
一失足成千古恨
I'm loathe to ask.
我真不该问
You're watching some porn
你也知道
and there's two girls and a guy.
有两种妓♥女♥的和一种男人
One girl. she's clearly the star.
其中一类女人很显然是明星
But the other one.
但是另一类
she ends up tonguing the dude's balloon knot
只能等他操完那个明星之后
While he fucks the shit out of the leading lady.
去舔那男人的老二
That's what I'm afraid of. chocolate-starfish duty.
这就是我所担心的 沦为后者
Come on, you're far too pretty for such things.
算了吧 你这么漂亮 不会沦落如此的
You really think so? I do.
你真这么认为? 对
You could cross over, go mainstream.
你可以越过这道坎 去当真正的明星
I've seen it happen.
我亲眼目睹过这种事
Don't tell her that.
别给她说这个
Don't fill her pretty little head full of hollywood bullshit.
别往她小脑袋里塞好莱坞的谎话
She does what she does, and she's good at it.
她正在做她份内的事 而且她做得还不赖
That's the secret.
这是秘密
You find your fucking niche, and you stick to it.
找到适合自己的岗位 然后坚持做下去
Like me. I could branch out. I could diversify.
就拿我来说 我本可以拓展业务或做其他事情
But, no, I wax hairy tacos.
但我没有 我只是个墨西哥祛毛师
Maybe I bleach an asshole or two.
也许我的成就只是漂白过一两个屁♥股♥
That's my thing.
但那是我自己的事
One wrong move, you end up the ass-licker.
一失足成千古恨
Words to live by.
说的好
Give me some.
来击掌
Yeah, charlie runkle.
是的 找查理·朗克尔
Yeah.
是的
No, he's not in a meeting. he hates meetings.
没有 他不会去开会 他讨厌开会
Come on, try his cell. no, don't hang up.
求你了 试试这个电♥话♥号♥码 别挂啊
Listen, tell him hank moody called.
告诉他是汉克·穆迪打的
Tell him they set bail.
让他来保释我
Just...
只要...
One more.
再打一个
I'm trying to reach my agent. come on.
我想打给我的经纪人 求你了
Maybe you should think about new representation, homey.
也许你可以考虑换经纪人了 朋友
Everybody's a fucking comedian.
每个人都他妈的是喜剧家
What the fuck?
又他妈的怎么了
What?
什么?
You touched my ass.
你摸了我的屁♥股♥
Not my thing, man. trust me.
不是我♥干♥的 相信我
My sweet, sexy ass, and you touched it.
就是你 摸了我的甜心性感小屁屁
Can't say I blame ya.
我又没责怪你
What are you on? I want some.
你是吸什么的 我想要点儿
Now you're looking at it.
现在你正盯着它看
Well, you're not giving me
你并没留给我
a whole lot of choice in the matter, are you?
太多回旋的余地 不是吗
Thing of beauty, ain't it?
很漂亮 对吗
This nice, white, mick-kraut ass of mine.
我可爱的德国白白小屁屁
There's no place like home. there's no place like home.
没地儿比家里好 没地儿比家里好
Coming in on the gate!
进去
You.
是你
I know you.
我认识你
Last night...
昨晚...
The whole cunnilingus switcheroo incident.
进错房♥间口♥交♥的那件事
Right. mouth rape.
对了 口奸
That chick... stone freak.
那个胆小的... 怪胎
I ended up banging these other two.
当我和另外两个人做♥爱♥时
She flips out, calls the cops, and cries "domestic abuse".
她冲出去叫来警♥察♥ 哭着说是"家庭暴♥力♥"
I'm pretty sure I never laid a hand on her.
我保证以后再也不碰她了
Lew ashby.
卢·艾希比
Hank moody.
汉克·穆迪
The writer?
你就是那个作家
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表