Baby, do we do balls?!
宝贝 我们做睾丸服务吗
Shh! what the fuck is wrong with you?!
小声点 你♥他♥妈♥搞什么鬼
Got ladies present.
女士们都在场啊
And no, sir, we don't do balls.
不做 先生 我们没那服务
I'm sorry. we don't do balls.
不好意思 我们不做
Hey! hey! it's Daisy!
是戴西
Daisy, how you doing?
戴西 你好吗
I've been blackballed.
我到处受人排挤
What is that, like an interracial tea bag
什么情况 像是混合口♥交♥
Kind of thing, or...
之类的 还是...
It's no one will fucking hire me!
没人他妈愿意雇用我
Word got around what you did,
你的事迹已被广为流传
And now everyone thinks I'm a troublemaker.
现在所有人都认为我不是个省油的灯
Porn people don't like troublemakers.
而成♥人♥电♥影♥界里不欢迎这种角色
They want you to hit your mark
他们只要你骚首弄姿
Suck your dick, then go.
使尽淫♥荡♥之能事就足够了
Hey. it's gonna be okay. don't cry. don't cry.
一切会好起来的 别哭 别哭
We'll -- we'll, you know...
你知道...
It may not look like much to you,
你可能想象不到
But I've worked really hard to get where I am.
我走到今天这一步可是备尝艰辛
You don't need to tell me. I saw.
不用你说 我都看在眼里
Jesus h., Runkle.
天啊 朗克尔
You're supposed to be helping out and shit
你可是过来帮我忙的
Not causing a ruckus.
别老是惹乱子
He ruined my career.
他毁了我的事业
Oh, well, he's good at that.
这可是他的拿手好戏
Usually, his own.
他自己的也未能幸免
What?! don't be hatin' 'cause I speak the truth.
怎么了 别小心眼 我实话实说而已
You're supposed to support me.
你应该支持我
And you're supposed to
而你应该
Masturbate in the privacy of your own home.
躲在自己家里手♥淫♥
What are you, 14?
你多大了 14岁
You can't keep your hands off
你对你家老二
your dick for like two minutes?
真的爱不释手吗
Come here, daisy.
到这来 戴西
Buck up, hm?
振作起来
It's like I told Charlie --
就像我跟查理说过的那样
You could either cry like a bitch or smack a bitch.
要么一直自怨自艾 要么就化悲痛为力量
So smack a bitch.
当然选择后者
Don't you think I've been trying?
你以为我没试过吗
I know, mon.
我了解 姐们儿
Look -- this is on you.
听着 这事你难逃其咎
Daisy's family, and you fucked her shit up.
作为戴西的亲人 你害她不浅啊
Um, marcy, it's -- it's really starting to burn now.
玛斯 现在真的开始烧起来了
Oh, okay. one second.
好的 稍等片刻
Thank you.
多谢
It's like I'm deforesting
那边好似在讨厌的
The frigging rain forest back there.
热带雨林中采伐树木
I keep expecting tree monkeys to leap out of her bush
我一直期待有猴子会从她的灌木从中跳出来
And attack me.
然后向我攻击
Fix this.
好好弥补过失
Okay, do you smell that gorgeous aroma?
好的 你闻到这令人垂涎三尺的浓香了吗
That's what you're looking for.
这就是你所追寻的
Wait a minute.
等一下
I know you. It's on the tip of my tongue.
我认识你 话到舌尖 呼之欲出
Ohh! and funny!
有意思
You didn't tell me he was funny.
你可没告诉我他很风趣啊
Chloe metz. how the heck are ya?
克洛伊·梅茨 你好哇
A hell of a lot more impressed with Lew
和几小时前比起来
Than I was a couple of hours ago.
现在我对卢的仰慕有如滔滔江水 连绵不绝
Why?!
此话怎讲
Well, a few hours ago, you were this big.
几小时前 你就这么点大
And now you're... you're this big.
而现在... 你变这么大了
Oh, oh, oh. hey, watch it, pal!
听着 朋友
I don't barf after every show
我不会只为了能穿上4号♥尺码的衣服
Just to maintain a size four!
就在每次节目后催吐
Chloe's assistant is pals with Kenny's cousin.
克洛伊的助手和肯尼的堂兄有交情
Well, fuck buddies.
不对 是奸♥情♥
Let's just try to turn the volume down a little bit.
让我们把声音关小一点
Oh! it just doesn't stop with this guy, does it?
那事可没能击垮这家伙 是吧
Ohh, Lew told me your sad story.
卢和我说了你的悲惨遭遇
It's like you're laughing through the pain.
经历如此的伤痛你仍能笑看世界
You poor baby. come here.
可怜的孩子 到这来
Yeah, you take a taste of this.
尝尝这个
Here. try this.
来一口
It's gorgeous!
真正的美味佳肴
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Yeah!
是的
Oh, look. I got to take this.
我得去接个电♥话♥
Uh...play nice.
玩的尽兴点
Aw, he's a sweetheart.
他真可爱
He's a prince among the non-princely.
他是只鸡窝里的金凤♥凰♥
So...
那么...
Wanna fuck? Yes.
想来一炮吗 当然
Oh! stir my gravy!
搅动我的汤汁
Yeah, fuck me with your half-black cock.
对 用你那半黑的肉♥棍♥
Oh, yeah!
真舒服
Come on.
来啊
Oh, get the chocolate!
去拿巧克力酱
The chocolate! get the chocolate!
巧克力酱 去拿巧克力酱
Yeah, get the chocolate.
对 欲死欲仙
No, are you deaf?! get the chocolate!
不是 你聋了吗 去拿巧克力酱
Yeah.
对
Oh! oh, pour it on me.
涂在我身上
Come on. slather it on me.
来啊 多涂一点
Make me your little cupcake.
把我做成小蛋糕
Well, dig in!
尝尝看
Damn! that's damn-good chocolate.
靠 这巧克力酱真♥他♥妈♥好吃
Aw, thanks. I made it myself.
谢谢 我自己做的
None of that hershey's crap for chloe metz.
这巧克力可是克洛伊·梅茨自创的
Well, come on!
来吧
Breed me!
来让我高♥潮♥迭起吧
Oh! yeah, make me your bitch!
就是这样 让暴风雨来的更猛烈些吧
Fuck me like I'm al-qaeda!
上吧 就像一头饥渴的猛兽
Oh, yeah!
太棒了
Yes!
太棒了
Declaring jihad on your pussy.
直接在你"妹妹"里开炮
All right. what I can do to help?
说吧 有什么要我帮忙的
You can be my agent.
你可以做我经纪人
Yeah, okay.
好吧
You want me to fluff your co-stars while I'm at it?
你想要我连你的主演一并上了吗
I'm serious.
别贫嘴了
If I had a big hollywood guy like you on my team,
如果有个像你这样的圈内人在我身边
They would take me seriously.
他们会比较重视我
Hey, I'm the fucktard who got you kicked off "the slam van"
原来我他妈的就是
In the first place.
一给你拉皮条的
I don't think those guys are too impressed with my shit.
我不认为那些家伙还记得我
Fuck "the slam van."
去他妈的"三线明星"
I'm done with that gonzo shit.
我受够了默默无闻
I need to move up in the world.
我要冲向世界
I need to work for the vivids, the digital playgrounds,
我要在娱乐圈工作 被星光环绕着
Adam & eve.
像是亚当跟夏娃
Is it hard to get those gigs?
这有那么难吗
Fuck yeah, it's hard.
当然 很难
I've been busting my nuts for weeks
我已经尝试了数周
Just trying to get a friggin' meeting with ronny praeger.
只想跟罗尼·普拉格见一面
He's like the spielberg of porn.
他跟斯皮尔伯格齐名
Never heard of him.
从未听过他的大名
You'd like ronny's work -- real artsy.
你会喜欢罗尼的作品 绝对艺术感
Dolly shots and crosscutting.
推拉镜头 交叉剪接
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表