Nowhere. just going for a walk.
哪儿也不去 就出来走走
No one walks in l.a.
没人在洛杉矶散步的
We do. always have, always will.
我们会 一直都会
We're new yorkers.
我们是纽约人
There is no "always." there's just right now.
没有什么总是 只有此刻
You don't like me very much right now, do you?
现在你不喜欢我了 是吗
No. I don't.
是的 不喜欢了
You know, I know I say this too much --
我知道我说的太多
All the time, probably,
可能一直如此
But I was wrong to do what I did,
但我的所作所为是错的
And I was wrong to be so glib about trying to fix it.
我以为可以轻易回到过去 我错了
There is no right or wrong, dad,
父亲 凡事没有对错
Just the consequences of your actions.
只是凡事都有后果
You taught me that.
你教我的
I guess I don't like
我现在不太喜欢
The consequences of my actions very much right now.
我造成的后果
Yeah. me neither.
我也是
So, uh...
那么
What is it that you like so much about this boy?
你为什么那么喜欢那个男孩
I don't know.
我也不知道
Come on. it's got to be something.
说吧 肯定有什么吸引你的地方
Use your words.
说来听听啊
He's really smart.
他很帅
Oh. let's not go crazy.
别太离谱
And he makes me feel pretty.
他让我感觉自己是个美女
Well, that you are.
你本来就是
You're very pretty. you're beautiful.
你很美 很漂亮
Shut up. I'm not beautiful.
闭嘴 我一点儿都不美
Don't say that.
别那么说
Look. don't ever say that.
听着 千万别那么说
You are beautiful.
你很美
You're the most beautiful thing in the world to me.
在我看来你是世上最美的
Then treat me that way.
那为什么不那么对我呢
I'm always on your side, dad, always.
爸爸 我总是支持你的
Even when I shouldn't be. but I'm sick of it.
就算不对我也支持你 但我厌倦了
Get your shit together before it's too late!
亡羊补牢未为晚矣
I don't care if you and mom
我不在乎
Never say another kind word to each other,
你和妈妈之间冷若冰霜
But I'm sick and tired of parenting you both.
但我不想在照顾你们了
I'm a fucking kid!
我他妈的只是个孩子
I don't know what I'm doing half the time.
大半的时间我不知道我在做什么
But I do know this --
我只知道
If you keep cracking jokes and taking another drink
如果你继续玩乐 继续酗酒
And pretending that life is one big, stupid party,
假装生活就是个愚蠢的大派对
You will miss everything.
那你将会失去一切
Becca!
贝卡
You have fun, okay?
玩得开心 好吗
Not too much fun.
别太放纵
Hey, damien.
达米安
You think I might take you down to the guitar center
要不要我带你去吉它店
And get you something cooler than that one? that's...
给你买♥♥个更好的 那个
No, man. this guitar is awesome.
不 伙计 这吉他很不错
It's like...
就像
It's like something cobain would have played.
像是柯本弹过的
Awesome.
好极了
Have fun, honey.
宝贝儿 玩的开心
May I have another, please?
我能不能再喝一杯
I don't think so.
不行
Really? am I that sloshed?
是吗 我真的烂醉如泥了吗
No. but if I'm gonna take you home with me,
不 但如果我带你回家
I don't want you to be at...half-mast.
我不想你勃不起来
I'm so flattered.
你有点受宠若惊了
I just don't think I'd be very good company for anybody tonight.
只是今晚可能我不会是个好伴侣
Why not? I've heard good things.
为什么 真是个好消息啊
No, I am very agreeable.
不 我很乐意
And you are nothing if not a beautiful barmaid.
而且你是一位非常美丽的酒吧女招待
I've just got a little too much of my daughter's voice
但今晚我得听我女儿的
Running around in my head right now
刚才给我唠叨了半天
To be good company for anybody.
所以我估计陪不了任何人
That's not as creepy as it sounds, either.
没你说的那么糟
Honestly.
说实话
So, uh, tonight,
那今晚
I think you're just gonna have to settle for...
我想你只能得到
The tip! just the tip!
小费 只有小费
Get it? got it? good.
明白了吗 明白了 太好了
Good night, hank.
晚安 汉克
Good night, beautiful barmaid.
晚安 美女招待
Am I too late?
我迟了吗
Did you already wet yourself?
你已经尿湿了吗
So, what are we drinking?
我们喝什么
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表