10 or 12 years, tops.
最多等到11或者12岁
You promise? I promise.
你保证? 我保证
In the meantime, let's focus on the good.
在这段时间 我们保持好心情吧
We's gettin' hitched, woman.
我们就要结婚了 女人
And just a few short hours ago, you had a big, fat orgasm.
就在几小时前 你还有个富有激♥情♥的高♥潮♥
This is heady stuff.
我们真性急
Yours was pretty rockin', as well.
你的那个也很活跃
Oh. yes, I was concerned for your safety.
当然 我还在担心你的安全
You were? yeah.
你担心我 对
How come?
为什么
I was afraid that the sheer force of my
我害怕我开足马力
Ejaculate might do some internal damage.
可能会给你下面造成伤害
You okay down there? don't flatter yourself.
你只能算马马虎虎 别得意忘形
That's him.
他来了
Him who? the boy.
哪个他? 那个男孩
What boy? you didn't say anything about a boy.
什么男孩 你没提到什么男孩
No, because I didn't want to do this for days.
是没有 因为我根本没料到有这回事
Um, go get the door. and be nice.
去开门 礼貌点
I'm nice. I'm always nice. I love gentlemen callers.
我一直都很有礼貌 我喜欢绅士来访
Okay.
好吧
Fucking kid better watch his ass...
该死的小屁孩 给我小心点
Mia? load my shotgun.
米亚 给我的枪上膛
Come on! lipstick!
快点 小姐
Who are you?
你是谁
Damien.
达米安
What do you want?
你想做什么
Uh, I'm here to see becca moody.
我是来找贝卡·穆迪的
Do you like the rap music?
喜欢饶舌歌♥曲吗
Um...yeah. yeah?
是的 是吗
G's up, huh?
G's up(Jim Jones的专辑)
What about roe v. wade?
roe v. wade呢
Um, i-i mean, I think it's the woman's choice.
我觉得那个更适合女生
Why should I let you in?
我为什么要让你进来
Well, 'cause I'd kind of really like to get away from...them.
因为我想离他们远点
Yeah, I don't blame you. w-w-why are they doing that?
不怪你 他们为什么那么做
I don't know.
我不知道
It's really creeping me out.
真让我受不了
All right. get inside, quick. go play some guitar hero.
好吧 进来 去玩吉他英雄吧
I'm on "medium" now -- 86th percentile.
我正玩着呢 八十六分
Hey, assholes...
混♥蛋♥们...
Hey! break it up.
打断一下
We dropped some "e".
我们少了几个"e"音
You guys are fuckin' retarded!
你们可真够迟钝的
you're worse than sid and nancy.
你比希德和南希差远了
Yeah, that's right. I never did it before.
是啊 我从没做过
Me likey!
我也是
Oh! just wait till we get naked.
等我们脱衣服先
That's, uh, something I'm looking forward to.
我正...等着呢
Here's a novel idea -- why don't you get naked and
有个好主意 你们都脱♥光♥了
Fuck yourselves goofy in the privacy of your own home?
在自己的房♥间去搞怎样
No way. we're starving. let's eat.
不行 我们饿死了 得先吃东西
Oh, that's a very nice...
真是件不错的...
Shirt.
衬衣
Where are all the white bitches at?
美女们都到哪里去了
Ha ha ha! there she is.
在这里呢
I love you so much.
我太爱你了
You do?
是吗
Mia...
米亚
How are you? nice to see you.
还好吗 见到你很高兴
Ew! gross! is that a hard-on?
我的天 你硬了?
Mia!
米亚
Something poked me!
有东西戳我
Hey, what's going on? where are they?
怎么了 他们去哪儿了
Oh, in her room.
在她房♥里
What is up with you, woman?
你是怎么了 女人
She could be in her first trimester by now.
她可能是处于妊娠期吧
Hank!
汉克
Becca. dad?
贝卡 爸爸
Door open at all times.
门得一直开着
Get it? got it? good.
看到了吗 看到了吧 很好
Damien...
达米安...
If that is your real name, and I'm not convinced...
虽然我不相信那是你的真名...
...i'm watching you.
我可看着你呢
I'm not joking.
不是开玩笑的
I'm sorry. okay?
我很抱歉 好了吧
Your hair is so gorgeous, mia.
你的发质真不错 米亚
I want to chop it off and sleep in it, man.
真想扯下来睡在里面
Oh, my god! I didn't even have time to get changed.
上帝 我都没时间换衣服了
Well, hello, dali!
你好 达利
You look gorgeous! thank you!
你看起来真漂亮 谢谢
Hey! you look gorgeous, too.
你看起来也很漂亮
Oh, my god. sorry.
天啊 对不起
Very friendly.
太友好了你
You look gorgeous.
你看起来不错
Can I get you...
我能不能...
Hi, man, how are ya?
兄弟 最近可好
What the fuck was that? what?
妈的那是什么 什么
You just kissed me on the lips.
你刚吻我嘴唇了
Oh, sorry, friend.
朋友 对不起
I didn't mean to stir up any feelings you couldn't handle.
我不想你产生任何你不能应对的感情
Oh, no, I can handle it.
不 我能搞定
I just think it's well within my rights
我只觉得不想让你吻我
To not want the taste of you on my lips.
是我的权利
Or my lady's lips, for that matter.
还有我女人的唇
But thanks for the vino. make yourself at home.
谢谢你带来的酒 请随便
That's beautiful.
太漂亮了
My father gave her a ring once, too.
我父亲也曾给过她一个戒指
Didn't take.
她没戴在手上
Uh, thank you, sweetie.
亲爱的 谢谢
So, karen, when's the wedding?
凯伦 婚礼什么时候办
Oh, my god.
上帝
He just, like, proposed to me a couple of hours ago.
他几个小时之前向我求婚了
You know what? if you want, julian can marry you.
要你愿意的话 朱利安可以帮你们主婚
He's an ordained minister.
他是正式的牧师
Why doesn't that surprise me at all?
为什么我一点都不吃惊呢
It's called church of the silentdawn.
叫做寂静黎明教堂
And, uh, he's married so many couples.
他曾给许多对新人主婚
Which is odd 'cause,
我知道这听起来很奇怪
of course, he sure won't, you know, marry me.
但... 他不可能给我主婚
Maybe the baby is gonna change his mind.
也许孩子会让他改变心意
Or maybe he's just not that into you.
可能他没你想得那么爱你
Mia, that's rude.
米亚 那很不礼貌
Don't shoot the messenger.
我不过是个旁观者
Star power!
星级力量
You should come to, uh, one of my workshops.
你该到我的工作室来
Free of charge.
免费的
You do workshops now?
现在你开工作室了吗
I am down with that shit.
我和那个混♥蛋♥完了
See what it's about.
看看这是什么
Maybe it'll help you with your writing.
也许对你的写作有帮助
does he cut you a check, too?
他有没有来突然插一脚
When you extract the artist within
当你诗情大发的时候
Well, I suppose you could mock it if you want,
当然 我建议你对此可以直接无视
But it does seem to be striking a minor chord out there.
但他确实有点音乐天分
He's being very modest.
他很谦虚的
The thing's selling like michael jackson's "thriller" album.
他的作品卖♥♥的跟迈克杰克逊的<惊险>专辑一样火
It's a great record. definitely one of my top 10.
是张很棒的专辑 绝对是我最爱的十大专辑之一
You're just printing money over there, aren't you?
你可要大发了 不是吗
That's a very nice material. what is that?
材质很不错 是什么做的
I don't know.
我不知道
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表