Get off of him!
放开他
Hank moody, dr. reiss calling.
汉克·穆迪 我是里斯大夫
Give me a call at the office.
记得回我办公室的电♥话♥
Fuck!
操
Peace.
休战
That's great, marce.
很好 玛斯
Yes. I accept your apology.
我接受你的道歉
I'm all for the 12 steps.
我完全赞成十二步骤戒毒计划
Love 'em. can't get enough of 'em.
深爱它们 永不满足
Wish there were more.
渴望无限
Sounds great.
听起来不错
Can't wait to see you.
等不及见你了
Love you, too, baby. bye.
我也爱你 宝贝
Hey.
好啊
"hey" yourself.
你...也好啊
I thought I might find you here.
我猜在这儿能找到你
Well, you could've just called.
你打个电♥话♥不就行了
Oh, I just didn't want to do this over the phone.
我只是不想在电♥话♥里说这个
I found a place.
我找到住的地方了
So you're moving out?
意思是你要搬出去了
It's a cute place.
是处可爱的地方
It's, uh -- it's just a single,
虽然...虽然只是个单人间
but it's in santa monica.
但是它在圣塔莫尼卡市
It's pretty close to the water and close to yoga.
靠近海边 而且很方便我练瑜伽
There's something else I wanted to tell you.
除此之外 我还有些事想告诉你
And I hope you're not mad.
希望你听完后不要生气
But I don't want to do any more porn.
我不想再拍色情片了
I think I'm out.
我想退出
Really?
真的
But you're so good at it.
但在这行你是如此的才华横溢
I don't know, "vaginatown" was special.
我也不知道 《阴♥道♥街》是部很特别的电影
I mean, this whole thing was special.
我是说 发生的这一切都是如此的特别
And, you know, if I can't actually be with you, charlie...
还有 如果现实中不能和你走到一起 查理...
I'd kind of like the last person
那我希望你能成为最后那个
I had on-screen sex with to be you.
在镜头前与我共赴巫山的男人
That's, like, one of the nicest things
这是 我所听过的最好的
Anyone's ever said to me.
溢美之词
And yet totally gross for you.
而且 我也想对你说同样的话
What are you gonna do?
那你打算以后干什么
Temp, waitress...
临时工 服务员...
But I'm gonna take acting classes...
但我打算去上表演课程...
And maybe some improv.
也许会进一步深造
I know I've got an uphill battle ahead of me.
我知道这条路一定荆棘满布
What with the fisting and all.
但爱拼才会赢
Exactly.
正是如此
But it's worth it 'cause I really want this.
但这很值得 因为我想这么做
Well, I'll still manage you if you'll have me.
如果你愿意 我还可以继续当你的经纪人
Are you sure that's such a good idea?
你确信这是个好主意
No.
不
But, uh...
但是...
The thought of never seeing you again
考虑到再也见不到你
Sounds like a much, much worse idea.
也许没有比这更好的主意了
Um, maybe I could, uh, see your place sometime.
也许我可以 偶尔到你住的地方来看看你
I'd like that.
我很高兴你来看我
Maybe I could see it...now.
也许现在就可以...
Well, I'd like that even more.
那样的话我更高兴
Sorry about your cock. it's not my cock.
为你小♥弟♥弟♥而感到遗憾 跟我小♥弟♥弟♥没关
Doesn't matter. you should have told me.
没关系 你该早点告诉我
I trained as a paramedic. I could've helped.
我曾经上过护理课 我能帮上忙的
Oh, yeah? like how?
是吗 就像现在这样
I don't know.
我也不知道
I could've...felt around, put your mind at ease.
我可以...上下摸索 让你放轻松心情
Maybe next time.
也许下次吧
Look, I'm sorry I kissed your old lady.
听着 我很抱歉我吻了你老婆
I'm sorry I kissed yours.
我也很抱歉我做了同样的事
You fucking asshole. did you penetrate?
该死的混♥蛋♥ 你没和她上♥床♥吧
Did I go inside? no.
我插♥进♥去了吗 当然没有
Friends don't let friends bang each other's soul mates.
朋友妻 不可欺
"a-fucking-men" to that.
好兄弟 够义气
Be good.
保重
Sorry about the mess.
抱歉弄得一团糟
It's okay.
没事
Hank, you're my best friend.
汉克 你是我最好的朋友
I would never, ever fuck someone to get back at you.
我永远不会用 和某人上♥床♥这招来报复你
I know. that's the thing.
我知道 就那么回事
If you fuck someone, you really want to fuck them.
你若想和某人上♥床♥ 那定是情到深处
That's what scares me.
那才真正会吓坏我
Well, what do you really want?
那好吧 你到底想怎样
I mean, how do you want this to end?
怎样让这事收场
I want to keep doing this
我想就这么一直下去
For as much time as we have left.
不断的分分合合
Not -- not cleaning up.
而不是 简单的抹去所有痕迹
This.
像这个
Isn't that, like, what we've been doing?
难道这不像我们以前做过的吗
Well, I don't know if we have.
我们这么做过 我不记得了
I mean, w-we've talked about it endlessly,
我们关于此的讨论往往有始无终
And we've listed all the reasons
而且我们还列出所有的原因
why it's not possible,
说明为什么是不可能的
But what if all those reasons just magically went away?
但如果所有的原因都如魔法般的消失了
That's the problem -- they never do.
那才是问题所在 他们根本没用
Okay, you've got one month left.
好吧 假如你只剩下一个月的时间
What do you do? how do you spend it?
打算怎么做 怎么过这一个月
With becca.
和贝卡一起
No hank in there?
不要汉克吗
I don't fit in anywhere in there? no -- no hank?
我就那么的不搭调 没...没有汉克
Maybe a couple of days.
也许你可以和我们呆几天
Fair enough, but for me...
很好 换做是我
I want you there at the end.
会要你伴我至最后
I want those eyes to be the last thing that I see.
我要你的双眸成为我最后的画面
You know what it is about lew?
你知道卢的过去吗
No. I don't.
不 我不知道
He made a choice. he chose art.
面对人生的十字口 他选择了艺术
He made that his life.
选择了前进的目标
And that's okay. that's valid.
那样做很合理 也很正当
But with you...
但对你...
You can't figure out who you want to be, you know?
你都不知道自己想成为什么样的人
It's your indecision that paralyzes you
是你的犹豫不决让你停滞不前
And hurts us, hank.
而且伤害了我们 汉克
I can feel your restlessness.
我能感受到你的彷徨失措
I mean, a moment like this,
我是说 象这样的时刻
yeah, you want me, you want us.
你需要我 需要我们
And then that moment passes,
而当这一刻过去
and you become like this ghost.
你就像鬼魂一样消失了
14 years ago, "i love you" was more than enough.
在14年前 一句我爱你就足以说明一切
I mean, it was almost revolutionary.
对我来说意义非同寻常
And now...
而现在
I don't know. they're just words.
我也不知道 只是几个单词而已
I mean, I know you mean them, but...
我明白你的意思 但
Hank, i-i don't know what they mean to you.
汉克 我 我不知道这对你意味着什么
You want to be saved?
你的救命稻草
Hey, dr. reiss.
你好 里斯大夫
How are you?
你好
Okay.
好的
All right. well...
行 那
Thank you.
谢谢
What?
怎么了
You were right. what?
你说对了 怎么了
Syphilis.
梅毒
Bullshit.
胡说
It's benign.
良性的
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表