What?
什么
Ovitz! hit the bricks!
奥维兹 把这蠢货赶出去
See you at the oscars, pal.
奥斯卡颁奖典礼上见 兄弟
He ruined my career.
他毁了我的事业
Look -- daisy's family, and you fucked her shit up. fix this.
你是戴西的家人 还净给她添乱 好好弥补
"vaginatown" is probably not gonna happen anyway.
《阴♥道♥街》不会开拍了
The financing fell through.
投资方收回了钱
You're shitting me! I wish I was.
你耍我 我倒希望是
The "wall of cocks" sequence alone
《妓♥女♥之墙》那一幕
Would have blown people's minds.
本会让人♥大♥吃一惊
The "wall of cocks"...
《妓♥女♥之墙》...
Oh, hells, yeah! you got daisy the part.
天哪 你给戴西弄到那个角色了
I had to invest 100 grand in his movie.
但我得投资十万做他的电影
Yeah. I am, uh, I am pregnant.
是的 我...我怀孕了
I'm not the father.
我不是孩子的父亲
There was only one guy, according to sonja.
按索尼娅的说法 只有一个人
Correct me if I'm wrong,
如果我说错请别介意
But hank could very well be the father of the child.
但汉克很有可能是孩子的父亲
What the fuck is this?
你这是在干什么
Just giving you a little something to put in your book.
给你的书提供点素材
We drove out here together.
我们一起开车到这里来
I ended up producing. she ended up alone.
后来我成了音乐监制 而她却形单影只...
Oh. greetings.
你好
Just, uh...
我...
You want to tell me what you're doing on my property?
能否告诉我你拿我的东西干什么
Oh, yeah, I'm just, uh, i, uh, I wanted to know
我只是 只是想知道
If the lady of the house was home.
女主人在家没有
And you are?
你是...
I'm a friend.
一个朋友
Well, I'm -- I'm more of a friend of a friend, actually.
实际上 不仅仅是朋友
My wife doesn't have any friends that I don't know.
我老婆的朋友我都认识
Oh, so you're married?
意思是你们结婚了
That's none of your goddamn business.
关你屁事
Well, no, look, i-i appreciate the hostility.
感谢你的热情好客
But I'm not trying to break into
但我并不打算闯入
your castle and your keep here.
你戒备森严的城♥堡♥
I'm a writer. I'm doing some research.
我是个作家 我在做调查
My name is hank moody. it's a pleasure.
我的名字叫汉克·穆迪
There's no smoking here.
这里不允许吸烟
Outside.
我是在外面
There's no smoking outside? really?
这外面不允许吸烟 是吗
Is everything okay out here? oh, is this her?
没事吧 这就是你老婆
Honey, it's okay. go back inside.
宝贝儿 没事的 你进去吧
Hey, my name is hank moody. I'm a writer.
我名字叫汉克·穆迪 我是个作家
And I was just -- I was doing some research.
我正在...在做一些调查
Did i...say that you could talk to her?
我允许你和她说话了吗
Jesus, you got a bit of
天啊 你是不是
an overprotective vibe happening here.
管得太宽了些
I want to ask you a question about lew, lew ashby.
我想问你个关于卢·艾希比的问题
Hey! hey, I asked you nicely to get off my property.
我叫你乖乖的滚出我家
I don't know about "nicely," motherfucker.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 老子不知道什么叫"乖乖的"
I will leave your property when I'm good and ready...
等我准备好了 想好了 我会走的
Mothafuckah.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Who puts a fuckin' bush there?!
他妈的谁把花放在这儿
I'm just saying,
我就说呢
Ashby manor might not be the best place for you
依你现在低落的心境
In your current depressed frame of mind.
艾希比的领地可能不适合你
It's not the best place for anybody
自从艾希比让那个垃圾住进去
Since asbhy let the douche bag within take up residence.
那里就不再适合住人
Oh, your favorite. you really like that guy.
你的最爱 你是真的喜欢那家伙
Oh, who? julian self, the snake-oil salesman?
谁来着 那个叫朱利安的蛇油贩子吗
10 grand a week that bearded bozo's making,
一周挣一万块的长胡子"波嗦"(用外表粉饰自己的人)
Dispensing his diarrhea-of-the-mouth therapies
且不说他的呕吐疗法
To the creatively blocked.
让人灵感丧尽
Can you believe that shit? 10 grand.
你相信吗 一万
That's what you should have put the runkle nest egg into --
你真该把自己的养老储蓄投进去试试
Self-help.
自娱自乐
Oh, wait a minute -- that's sleazier than porn.
等等 那真比拍色情片更糟
So I think you made the right choice. laugh it up, pal.
我想你的选择是正确的 兄弟 笑笑就罢了
Only one more day of shooting,
再拍一天
We sell this puppy, and I double my investment.
等我们把这部卖♥♥了 我加倍投资
So you're sanguine about the whole...
你看来很乐观啊
I am sanguinissimo, baby. sanguinissimo.
宝贝儿 我可是乐观主义者
Although I got to say, you know what?
虽然我想说 你知道吗
I'm -- I'm a little worried about being on that porn set. yeah?
我有点担心那场色情戏
'cause I'm starting to feel like a gynecologist.
因为我开始觉得自己有点像妇科医生
Yikes. did you ever think of that girl?
你想过那个女孩吗
You know, she looks down between the stirrups
摄像机面前她显得有点紧张
And she sees your gleaming orb looming straight up at her.
而且看着你的大家伙对着她
You ever think about that?
你想过吗
So, did I ever think about
你是问我有没在头脑中
Penetrating someone with my head?
意淫过某人
No, I never did think about that. good.
不 我从没想过 很好
Hey, lew?
卢
Lew?
卢
Hey, lew!
卢
Hey, lew, you decent?
卢 你还好吧
Lew.
卢
I knew you were a dick!
我就知道你是个混球
I knew it.
我就知道
Okay, can we -- can we do this later, please?
我们能不能...等会再说
Sure, no problem.
好的 没问题
Come on. let go of it.
好了 别管他
You can do it.
你做得到
All right, just smile.
好了 微笑
Hank!
汉克
Nice.
不错
Please. please.
拜托
Oh. oh, that's good. we're done.
很好 我们扯平了
Nice and secure on there.
小心点 注意安全
I'm a little concerned with the bump here.
小心别碰到
If you could just -- I don't want it to fall off.
你们能不能... 可别掉下来啊
Geez! for the love of fuck, guys!
为了我的戏 伙计们
Careful, huh?!
小心点 好吗
I love this thing -- more than life itself.
我爱这东西胜过我生命
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Baby!
宝贝儿
What have you done to my house?
你把我房♥子怎么啦
I'm sorry, okay?
我很抱歉 行了吧
It's just -- you know, the location fell through.
只是 场景有点问题
So, look, we have one more scene,
再拍一场
And "vaginatown" is a wrap, okay?
《阴♥道♥街》就杀青了 好吗
I just -- i-i-i figured you'd be working.
我以为你在上班
What, a girl can't come home a little early?
怎么啦 女生就不能晚点回家
Knock off, relax, watch a little "opes"?
下班后不能看个戏消遣下吗
Runkle!
当然可以咯
I'm gonna need to knock a couple walls down in there.
我得拆掉那边那面墙
What is he talking about?
他在说些什么
What's that? is that the spinner?
她是谁 是那个纺织工吗
Didn't we shoot that scene already?
那场不是已经拍了吗
This is my wife.
这是我妻子
Oh. sorry.
对不起
'ello. ronny praeger. filmmaker.
你好 我是罗尼·普雷格 电影制片商
You never told me your old dear
你从没告诉过我 你老婆
Was such a lovely bit of filth.
是这么可爱个管家婆
You dirty bastard.
你个混球
What do you reckon, sweetheart? do you want to be in it?
亲爱的 在想什么呢 想参加吗
I could easily see you and daisy
我瞬间就可以想象出你和黛西
Engaged in a nice little bit of stand-up 69.
使用站立69式的模样
69 is a waste of time, stand-up or otherwise.
69式简直浪费时间 直接站着或者怎么着
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表