Oh, please.
拜托
I think it's safe to say that whole thing's just a phase,
完全可以这么说 这只是成长的一个阶段
And, you know, it probably has something to do
你知道 这也许跟
With whatever might be going on between you two.
你俩之间的事 进行得不顺有关
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
She made reference to some changes at home.
她好像提过 家里出了点变故
Well, um, long story short, um,
长话短说
We were together, and now we're apart.
我俩以前在一起 现在分手了
Again.
又一次
So, you're divorced? Not exactly.
那你们离婚了吗 这么说也不对
It's okay. I'm not judging.
好吧 我没在评判你俩
You know, I'm divorced.
你知道 我也离婚了
Pretty recently, actually.
实际上 就是最近的事
Oh, I'm sorry. Right on!
我很抱歉 干的好
Hank.
汉克
Um, we were never married, so the divorce thing is...
我们从没结婚 所以离婚一说
No, but I did ask. a number of times.
不 我求过婚的 好多次了
Okay, not the time or the place, hank.
好吧 要么时间不对 要么地点不对 汉克
I gave her a ring. she gave it back.
我给过她一个戒指 她又还我了
I gave it to a homeless woman.
我把它给了个无家可归的女人
I'm sorry. that's so sad.
抱歉 真悲哀
It worked out for the homeless woman.
戒指对那无家可归的女人挺管用
So, um, none of that really matters right now.
好吧 这一切都不重要了
What matters is that, um,
重要的是
We're together when it comes to raising becca.
在抚养贝卡的事上 我俩是一致的
Well, yes, but not always.
是啊 可也不全这样
For instance, I want becca to be a lesbian when she grows up,
举例来说 我想让贝卡长大做女同性恋
And karen just wants her to be happy.
凯伦只想让她快乐
That's ridiculous. like, you can't be both?
真荒谬 难道不能兼得吗
A happy lesbian?
一个快乐的女同
Classy. Yeah, I know.
太好了 我知道
You think, with all the money that we spend,
你觉得 我们花了这么多钱
They could afford some proper glassware.
他们应该买♥♥得起 像样的玻璃杯了
Hey, have you seen mia lately?
你最近见过米亚吗
No. why? no more than usual.
没 干吗 只是偶尔见面
Well, what does that mean?
你这是什么意思
What does it mean?
什么意思
W-- i-i don't know. w-what do you mean?
我不知道 你什么意思
Well, no, it's just I keep stopping by bill's
没什么 我一直去比尔家找她
To check on her, and she's never home.
她从没在家过
So, I know she likes to hang out
我知道她爱出去玩
At ashby's den of iniquity, and so do you.
在艾希比那儿胡混 你也爱去
I have. I have seen her there. Right.
我在那儿见过她 好
Yeah. you know, once in a while, not often.
你知道 偶尔的 也不是老见
Does she have a boyfriend?
她有男朋友吗
I don't know. what is this, "sex and the city," girlfriend?
不知道 干吗 欲望都市里的八卦女友吗
What's with all the questions?
干吗问这么多问题
Well, it's just, last time she came for dinner,
只是 上次她来吃晚饭的时候
She was asking me all these questions
问了我好多
About dating an older man,
和老男人约会的问题
And it was like she was kind of asking my approval.
像是来寻求我的批准似的
Well, I hope you shut that shit down immediately.
好吧 我希望你立即停止 说这些屁话
No. I mean, why would i?
不 我是说 我♥干♥吗不说了
You know, it's a perfectly valid life experience
你知道 要是个好男人的话
If it's the right guy.
那也是段不错的人生阅历呢
Why the fuck would you say something like that?
你♥他♥妈♥干吗说这种话
Why not?
为什么不呢
I dated one of my professors once.
我曾经跟我一个教授约会过
That's foul.
真傻
He was younger than you are now, actually.
其实 他比你现在还年轻
I'm nauseous, actually.
我真想吐
The sex was fantastic, actually.
其实 我们的性♥爱♥也很美妙
Now you're just trying to get my goat.
你想激怒我吧
Am I getting it?
我成功了吗
Yes! now, you're only gonna have yourself to blame
是啊 现在 要是这事失控了
If this thing gets out of hand.
你能责怪的只有你自己
What thing? This gross "older man" thing.
什么事 这令人作呕的"老男人"的事
No. well, I want you to keep an eye out.
好吧 我希望你盯紧点儿
I mean, make sure that she doesn't go anywhere near ashby.
我是说 确保她不接近艾希比
That guy is such a fucking scumbag.
那个人是个十足的人♥渣♥
Well, he means well, you know?
其实 他也是好心 你知道吗
That sounds familiar. hmm.
听起来挺耳熟的
I got to go... "phyllis." Goodbye.
我得走了 "菲利斯" 再见
You're a dick, you know.
你个混♥蛋♥ 知道吧
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
好吧
Your hair smells good.
你头发闻起来很香
Good.
得了
It smells like lady hair.
闻起来像个淑女
Hey.
你好
Hey yourself, mrs. p.
你也好 P夫人
I just wanted you to know I love your writing.
我只想告诉你 我超喜欢你的作品
Oh. quite possibly
这差不多是英语里
My four favorite words in the english language.
我最喜欢的一句话了
Hits all the pleasure centers.
刺♥激♥了我所有的神经中枢
Positively rhapsodic.
绝对狂热了
I didn't think it was appropriate to say it
在你的前妻或爱人前面
In front of your, um...your ex-wife, lover, or whatever.
说这个有点不合时宜吧
Oh, god. I wish you had. that would've pissed her off.
天哪 你应该早点说的 那样可以激怒她
You like pissing her off, don't you?
你喜欢惹她生气吗
I do.
是的
I like pissing off my ex, too.
我也喜欢惹我的前任
Cool. is he watching?
酷 他在看吗
Yeah, from the window.
是的 在窗外
Oh, well, I'll make sure to use my good cock.
那么 我要好好展示下我的阴♥茎♥了
Just so you know, I'm on my period.
你知道的 我在经期中
Not sure I needed a verbal on that,
别跟我说这些
For I care very little about such things.
因为我不介意
I was in nam.
我已经等不急了
God. my ex always cared. he thought it was dirty.
上帝 我前任很在意 他认为这很脏
Oh, it is dirty... in a good way.
脏得好啊
Also, I haven't had much time to trim the hedges lately,
而且 我也没时间打理丛林
If you know what I'm saying.
如果你知道我在说什么
I do know what you're saying, and, again, no worries.
我知道你说什么 再说一遍 这没关系
I enjoy a generous thicket.
我喜欢茂盛的
I got to tell you,
我想让你知道
Your feelings about periods and pubic hair
你关于经期和阴毛的评论
Have just made me a bigger fan.
让我成为你的粉丝
It's what I do.
我就这么干的
Anything else you care to disclose?
你还有什么想要透露的吗
I'm very excited about fucking you right now.
和你做♥爱♥ 我感觉很兴奋
Oh, you are a chatty one, mrs. patterson.
你话可真多 帕特森太太
Baby.
宝贝
Baby!
宝贝
Look who I found.
看我带谁来了
Daisy?
戴西
Wh-what happened? what's wrong?
发生什么了 怎么了
She was sleeping outside in her fucking car!
她睡在门外她那辆该死的车里
I didn't want to bother you guys.
我不想打扰你们的
I just didn't know where to go.
可我又不知道能去哪儿
My fucking manager showed up at my apartment and --
那个天杀的经纪人出现在我的公♥寓♥
You have a manager?
你还有个经纪人
You remember the guy who was shooting the "slam van" stuff?
还记得拍"汽车大战"的那个家伙吗
That smelly, sleazy fuck? that's your manager?
那个恶心肮脏的家伙就是你经纪人?
No. you're my manager. he's just a fucking scumbag.
不 你才是我的经纪人 他只是个卑鄙的家伙
And you didn't think this was worth mentioning?
你不觉得你应该早点说吗
I was just scared you wouldn't want to work with me.
我怕吓到你导致你不想和我工作
And then everything just happened so fast.
我没想到事情来的这么突然
I'm really sorry, charlie. What does he want?
很抱歉 查理 他想要什么
Money. he wants to be bought out of his contract.
钱 他想让我买♥♥断合同
Oh, that's ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表