Are you serious?
你是认真的?
Yeah.
当然
I got some things to say to you
我有事给你讲
Some of it ugly, some of it embarrassing,
虽然有点丑陋 有点尴尬
But all of it true.
但全是实情
I am not going down without a fight.
我不会不战而败
So, what?
这又怎样呢?
You gonna shit-can 15 years' experience
就因为一个男人打次飞机
cause a guy messes up one time?
你就要弃他而去
Okay, that's it!
好 算你狠
I'm ankling!
我退出
Huh?! runkle is ankling!
老子不干了
Okay, becca, dinner.
贝卡 吃饭了
What are you up to, young lady?
小姐 你在想些什么
How long are you going to let my father rot in jail?
你想让我老爸在监狱呆多久
Look, I know this is hard for you,
我知道你很难接受
But your father has to understand
但你父亲得明白
That there are consequences to his actions, okay?
他必须为他的行为付出代价
He can't just go around saying and doing
他不能想说什么就说什么
Exactly what he wants at all times.
想做什么就做什么
I mean, you get that, right?
你明白的 对吗
Oh, what's this?
这是什么
Galley proofs.
我书的样版
Once upon a time,
曾经
Before you humiliated my father on his wedding night,
在我父亲婚礼上 你侮辱他之前
You promised to read my book.
你说了要读我的书的
High time I collect, don't you think?
我拿来的正是时候吧 你说呢
You're right. I did and I will.
你说的是 我说过 我会看的
I want to read it.
我想读读看
Oh, I think this one might be
朱诺 你才十七岁
A little too nc-17 for you, juno.
这个恐怕不适合你读
What are you talking about?
你在说些什么
If I've read all my father's books,
我都读完我父亲的书了
I'm sure I can handle yours.
你的书 自然不在话下
Uh, where is the esteemed author this evening?
咱们尊敬的作家大人今晚在哪儿
In the big house.
他的大屋子里
Jail.
监狱里
He's in jail.
他坐牢了
No shit. what did he do?
别开玩笑了 他做什么了
I'm not allowed to know.
妈妈不告诉我
Because I don't want to turn you off men
因为我不想你以后
For the rest of your life.
对男人失去信心
Well, what are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办
Shouldn't we be calling chico's bail bonds or something?
要不要叫律师或者什么的
Mom thinks he needs time to think.
妈妈觉得他需要时间思考
He does need time.
他确实需要时间
Well, what if, while he's thinking
万一 当他在监狱里思考的时候
some cholo tosses his salad?
被人上了该怎么办
Uh, mia...
米亚...
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
Nothing good.
不好的意思
I got to say, I don't approve of this course of action.
我得说 我不同意你的这种做法
For all of his faults, hank's a lover...not a fighter.
汉克只是爱人... 不是战士
The man is far too pretty for jail, mom.
妈妈 爸爸不该坐牢
What if he's someone's bitch right now?
要他现在成了别人的情人怎么办?
Instead of being yours.
而不是你的
That is not fair... or nice.
那不公平 也不好
He is who he is, mom.
妈妈 他就是那样
You knew that when you jumped into the car with us.
你和我们跳上车的时候就知道了的
If you're worried you made a mistake, that's not his fault.
你着急的时候也会犯错 那不该怪他
You have to love him for who he is,
你要爱的是那个真实的他
Not his potential.
而不是你想象中的
No, no, no, sweetie.
不 亲爱的
Shit.
妈的
Could you watch her?
可以帮我看着她吗
Sure. where you going?
当然 你去哪儿
To bail him out,
去保他出来
Because that is the infuriating magic of hank.
因为这就是汉克的无敌魅力
You can never stay mad at him for very long.
你不能跟他一直斗气
I'll be back... with the hank.
我很快回来... 和汉克一起
Dude, you ate the wrong pussy.
兄弟 你来错地方了
That's all there is to it.
这儿不是你该呆的地方
That shit is fucked up.
简直操蛋
Beyond fucked up.
很他妈操蛋
Fuck!
妈的
If I got caught munching the wrong rug,
如果是我乱搞的话
The warden would go lorena bobbitt on my ass.
监狱长会打我的屁屁
My sweet, sexy ass.
我可爱 性感的小屁屁
Moody, you're out of here.
穆迪 你出狱了
Gentlemen...lady... it's been a slice.
女士们 先生们 幸会了
Let's keep in touch.
保持联♥系♥
You?
是你
That's right, motherfucker.
是啊 混球
Why the fuck would you bail me out?
你♥他♥妈♥的为什么保我出来
Why the fuck not?
我他妈的为什么不能保你出来
That's mighty white of you.
你怕是疯了
Hey, it's only money.
还不是因为钱
Now you got to drink with me.
和我去喝一杯吧
Well, I hate to seem unappreciative,
我讨厌被人说不识抬举
But I got some girls back home
但家里有人在等我
Who deserve the full-court press on this one,
就算我犯错 进监狱她也毫无怨言
So I'm gonna have to pass.
所以 我得回家去
Oh, come on, one drink, and then I'll drop you off.
得了 就一杯 喝了我送你回去
One.
就一杯
Come on.
走啦
Yes!
那就是答应啦!
Silence is a "yes."
不说话就是默认
Oh, my balls.
管他♥娘♥的♥
Take a whiff.
吸口气看看
Smell the history.
品味一下历史
This was led zeppelin's table.
这是齐柏林飞船(英国摇滚乐队)坐过的桌子
Jimmy fucking page used to get under-the-table oral
吉米那个混球曾经让帕梅尔小姐
From miss pamela right here.
在桌下给他吹♥箫♥
I bet you could still scrape some of his dna off the floor.
我敢说你现在还可以在地板上刮出他的DNA
First album I ever bought with my own money "zeppelin ii"
我花钱买♥♥的第一张专辑是<齐伯林飞艇Ⅱ>
Oh, you got good taste. mine was captain & tennille.
品味不错啊 我买♥♥的是<上校与滕尼尔>
I was a homo until I heard the hard stuff. indeed.
在听之前我是个同性恋 真的
Want a blowjob?
想要口♥交♥吗
I don't know. I think it might ruin the friendship.
不知道 我想这会破坏咱俩的友情
Take your pick. I'll hook you up.
挑你喜欢的 我帮你搞定
Her?
她
Her? no, I'm... I'm...
还是她 不 我...
Him? I'm good. I had a big breakfast.
或者他 我很好 我刚吃过一顿丰盛的早餐
Okay. you have a problem with blowjobs?
你讨厌口♥交♥吧
Oh, actually, I'm a big fan of the blowjob,
事实上 我是口♥交♥的极大爱好者
As long as she uses two hands and doesn't meander too much.
只要她用双手 而且不太过激烈
I just have a woman at home who might not appreciate
只是我家有个女人不喜欢
Somebody else's lips wrapped around my monkey.
其它人的嘴唇缠绕在我的私处
I imagine she's still a little miffed
我想她对于
About the, uh, accidental muff-dive.
意料之外的的口♥交♥有点恼火
You would imagine correctly. right.
正如你所想的
Any...
有...
...tit-suckers?
...有小孩吗
Daughter. rebecca.
有个女儿 叫丽贝卡
She's magic.
她是个神奇的孩子
Plays guitar.
爱好吉他
Loves the heavy metal. worships satan.
喜欢重金属音乐 崇拜撒旦
Aw, shucks, you got yourself a little famn-damily, moody,
看不出来 你还有个小家 moody
Which is why you should write my fuckin' book,
这就是为什么你应该为我写书了
'cause you need to provide for them.
因为你需要养活她们
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表