Hmm. how'd you'd do that?
你怎么做到的
It's what I do. it's a gift.
这就是我的能耐 天赋秉异
Janie!
珍妮
What is that -- the balls and chain?
是谁 你老公吗
Yeah. this does not look good. come here.
是的 让他看见了可不好 跟我来
Janie, where the fuck are you?!
珍妮 你♥他♥妈♥的在哪里
Come on. come on.
快来 快来
Hold on. hold on.
等等 等等
Just, uh...
只要
Just wait in here for a few minutes.
你只要在这里等上几分钟
I'll be back.
我会回来的
I want you to take her directly to the airport, okay?
我要你把她直接送去机场 好吗
Whatever's on the meter when you get there,
不管计价器跳到多少
I will triple it
我都三倍付你钱
If you see to it she makes it to the security line.
但你要看到她走进安全线
Don't worry, daddy. I'll be a good girl.
别担心 爹 我会很乖的
It's really hard for me to trust you right now, baby.
现在我已经很难相信你了 孩子
I know.
我知道
My dirty little whore of a nose
我那贪婪无♥耻♥的小鼻子
Is sorry that she let you down.
很抱歉让你失望了
But she loves you so much
但她很爱你的
She's willing to go chill out at her mother's.
她很想回她母亲家静下心
I've never seen you go voluntarily
我以前还没见过你主动
To your mother's before.
去你妈妈家
I want to fix this, charlie.
我会彻底戒掉的 查理
And if it means shacking up with that troll,
即便代价是要和食人妖同居一室
That's what I'm gonna do.
我也在所不辞
Let's go.
我们走
Why?
为什么
Come on. come on.
快来 快来
What are you doing? I should drive you.
你干什么 我亲自开车送你
No. you have your meeting.
不 你有会议要开
Well, we'll reschedule.
会议可以改天再开
Baby, I'm a big girl.
宝贝 我是大人了
You need to stay here and take care of you and daisy.
你要留在这 照顾好自己和戴西
I promise we won't have any fun while you're gone.
我发誓你走了之后 我们不会寻欢作乐的
We'll be wishing we were at
我们还要一起在图森的养老院中
a retirement community in tucson.
安享余年
Oh, yeah. nothing like pinochle and menopause jokes.
没错 没什么比纸牌和更年期玩笑更有趣
A blur of canes and walkers.
而且手杖和散步的无处不在
But look for me.
而我呢
I'll be the one soliciting all the grayhairs --
会在不断地诱惑那些白毛翁
"i'll suck your dick, old man."
"我会含着你小弟的 老头"
Bye, baby.
再见了 孩子
Put down those shuffleboard sticks.
别玩太多了
Marcy's coming to suck your dicks!
玛西会回来含你小弟的
Hello?
喂
It's your knight in shining armor.
我是你穿着闪亮盔甲的骑士
Your lord? your pasha?
大人 帕沙国王
What's mandarin for "dream lover"?
"梦中情人"在官话里怎么说
Mang-mang kin ren?
梦梦情人
Probably the opposite
对口奸犯而言
Of whatever the word for "mouth rapist" is.
什么词语都可能适得其反
Well, I'm not gonna be there
今天我不准备
To pick up becca from school today, okay?
去学校接贝卡了 好吗
I'll explain later.
我迟点向你解释
Oh, I can't wait to hear it.
我等不及听了
No, it's actually a very good one.
一定是个很好的理由
But right now, I've got to see a man about a horse, so...
但现在 我要上个小号♥
Nno.
别误会
So I used the "sinkos."
我一直用便槽的
Hey, you.
你来了
No father-type figure.
不是爸爸
No.
不是
But knowing your father, he'll probably be here
但你♥爸♥爸会
On saturday or sunday to pick you up.
在周六或周日的时候接你的
I don't want to hear anything bad about him.
我不想听到关于他的坏话
Okay.
好吧
Hey! it's mia.
是米亚
Don't bother.
别烦她
She's not driving. she's got other plans.
她不会上车的 她有其他计划
Oh, really? what? like "older boyfriend" plans?
真的吗 什么 像"老男友"的计划
Something like that.
类似的
I don't do this nearly as much as you think.
我好久没这样过了
Makes me paranoid.
使我产生幻觉了
Paranocio.
幻觉
Yo.
我
Plus, the old lady, back when I had one,
另外 我的糟糠之妻 曾经的
She didn't approve of me ingesting the substances.
她不赞成我吸入这种东西
Not that she was above it herself.
但她自己却无所顾忌
Where do you stand on the issue?
你对此是什么看法呢
Well, that wasn't exactly a response, but I'll take it.
这可不算是个回答 但我能接受
Hey, uh, how does, uh, mrs. jones seem to you?
你觉得琼斯小姐怎么样
Uh, is she a good jefa?
她是个好老板吗
Is she contento?
她容易伺候吗
What's going on here? a language barrier?
这怎么回事 有语言障碍吗
Mi vieja es... stick up asso.
我家的老太婆是...大白♥痴♥
Uh, hypocrita.
伪君子
El doble standardo.
名副其实的
Ella fumar sino si yo fumar,
她吞云吐雾没问题 而我就不能
Ella cortar los cajones grandes.
她样样得理 道貌岸然
Yes!
是的
You're beautiful when you smile.
你笑起来真漂亮
I wish you did speak english.
我真希望你会说英语
I have a lot to discuss
我可以说一大堆
On the subject of accidental cunnilingus.
口♥交♥之类的
Why the fuck wouldn't I speak english?
妈的我为什么就不能说英语
Oh, hello!
你好
Give a brother a heads-up
再不给小♥弟♥弟♥一个提醒
Before he divulges his entire history with women.
他可是要把整个荒淫史都泄露出来了
I was enjoying your spanglish way too much to stop you.
我真喜欢你的西式英语 以致不想让你闭嘴
My spanglish is muy bueno. uh-huh.
我的西式英语很棒的
Rosario!
罗莎里奥
Oh, fuck! fuck!
操 操
What? get out of here. get out of here.
什么 离开这里 离开这里
Go! go! go!
走 走 走
Rosario. oh, shit.
罗莎里奥
Ro-sari...o.
罗莎里奥
Mr. jones.
琼斯先生
I was thinking that now might be the perfect time
我以为现在是个好时机
For one of our performance reviews.
让我们复习一下以前的表演
Oh, um...maybe later, when I finish my work?
迟点吧 等我做完工作先吧
This is part of your work.
这也是你工作的一部分
Dios mio.
天哪
I'm fairly new to porn myself.
虽然在色情电影界只是初出茅庐
Still, let me just say,
可我得说
It's nice to be in an office occupied by a real executive.
能身处真正的制片人的办公室里 感觉真不错
On a couch that's actually used for sitting.
这里的长椅除了坐外 真的别无它用
Love it!
有意思
Daisy, you are so funny.
戴西 你真风趣
Oh, do the end of "vaginatown."
演下《阴♥道♥镇》最后那段
Oh. "she's my sister, my daughter, my sister...
她是我妹妹 我闺女 我妹妹
Oh, I'll never figure it out without a cock in me!"
没个鸡♥巴♥插在下面 我永远混沌不清
I didn't realize that also played comedically.
我以前没发现 这段还能出喜剧效果
We think that daisy has what it takes
我们认为 黛西具备
To be an intense girl.
成为女♥优♥红星 所需的一切条件
That is great. just great.
那真太好了
But we're fielding offers from a few studios,
可请我们拍片的制片厂 只有很少几家
So can you tell us what sets intense apart?
你能告诉我们 是什么让我们不够热门吗
Well, daisy will have access to
黛西会借助于
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表