Well, I don't have any pamphlets or literature on me,
虽然我没什么文献参考资料
But you strike me as a painfully liberal,
但我感觉你是个痛苦的自♥由♥主义者
Pro-choice kind of a gal.
赞成堕胎的那种女孩
Who, me?
谁 我吗
Oh, my god, no. I'm ultraconservative.
天哪 不 我是极端保守主义者
Like n.r.a., pro-life, the whole --
因循守旧 反对堕胎
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 当然
That really limits our options,
那选择余地可不大了
But let's sit with that for a moment.
我们就暂时接受这点吧
Seriously, I have been on a kind of non-abortion streak
说真的 我一直都
My whole life,
不赞成堕胎
And I feel kind of good about that, you know?
并且引以为豪
Yeah. i-i-i get that. I get it.
是的 我明白
But do you really, uh --
但是你真的
Really want to have a child right now?
真的想现在要这个孩子吗
No, not really.
不 不想
You do, right?
你想 是不是
No. god, no. I mean, I am a child.
不 天哪 不 我本身还是个孩子
A fairly big one, you know,
一个大孩子
But when children have children,
但当孩子又有了孩子
I-i-it never works out for anyone.
那只有百害而无一利
Especially me.
尤其是我
Right. I could see it might seriously hamper
是啊 我能预见那会妨碍你
Your ability to drink and get laid on a nightly basis.
夜夜歌♥舞升平 醉生梦死
Oh, no. don't worry about that.
不 那不是问题
I can multitask with the best of 'em.
多项任务我也能完成得游刃有余
Good to know.
很高兴知道这个
I'm sorry that I knocked you up.
很抱歉让你一夜大肚
It's almost rude, right?
这很粗鲁 是不是
I mean, you're kind enough to grant me access
我是说 你如此慷慨的允许我进入
To your -- your most intimate of areas, and what do I do?
你的神秘地带 而我呢
I pollinate that shit.
却让你意外受精了
I really wish that one of us would have insisted on a rubber.
我真希望我们中有一个人坚持要戴套
One of us did.
我们中一个坚持过的
Well, nnot this one. This one.
好吧 我没有 我有
Well, I mean, let's not get all rashomon on it.
别再说这些扯不清理还乱的东西了
If I re... okay.
如果我重... 好吧
Well, no, maybe I didn't insist hard enough.
也许是我不够坚持
Thank you. Okay, I'm not gonna press charges anymore.
谢谢 好了 我再也不指责谁了
Oh, wonderful. you see?
太好了 看到没
We get along really well
作为彼此陌生的两个人
for a couple of virtual strangers.
我们是如此的融洽
For now, yeah, but give it 10 years,
现在 的确是 但10年后呢
And I'll just be another woman that you got tired of fucking.
我将是又一个你不胜其烦的女人
You know, in 10 years time,
知道吗 10年后
You might very well be the love of my life.
你可能成为我一生的挚爱
What are you doing?
你在干什么
He said today, you know?
他说了是今天 你知道吗
He said maybe today.
他说可能是今天
Today is today.
就是今天
Hank.
汉克
Will you stop it? it's gonna be okay.
别这样 不会有事的
You don't know that.
你又不知道
Well, I do,
我知道
Because whatever happens, you know, we'll get through it.
无论发生什么 我们都将同舟共济
I'm -- I'm gonna help you.
我会帮你的
But i-i-it's not your problem.
但这不关你的事
We're not even together right now, so...
况且我们都分手了 所以...
I forgot what a hypochondriac drama queen you can be.
我忘了大惊小怪 杞人忧天可是你的特长
Well, you're not the one
好了 你不是那个
Who just had a biopsy done on your cock.
刚刚在鸡鸡上做了切片检查的人
That's cause I don't have a cock.
那是因为我没有鸡鸡
Thank the lord for that.
感谢上帝
Anyway, it wasn't on your cock.
总之 并不是在你鸡鸡上
Yeah, I know, but i-i consider that whole area --
是的 我知道 但是我说的是整个区域
General area -- my cock.
总区域 算是鸡鸡的
Like, from my knees to my nipples -- cock.
从膝盖到我的乳♥头♥ 都算
Right, well, he said
好吧 他说了
It was probably just a swollen lymph node, remember?
这可能只是肿胀的淋巴结 还记得吗
I-it could be cancer.
也可能是癌症
It could be syphilis. Oh, shit. yeah.
还可能是梅毒 是啊 妈的
I could wind up a blind, dickless beggar
我可能会变成在405高速公路上
Working a 405 off-ramp.
讨生活的没有鸡鸡的瞎子乞丐
Stop by and say hi sometime.
时不时停下来打声招呼
I --
我
Look who's here. Hey, honey.
看看谁来了 亲爱的
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, sure. yes. why?
是的 挺好 怎么了
Because you're here. you've been sleeping over.
因为你在这儿 你在这儿过夜的
Which could mean you guys are getting back together.
就是说可能你们又复合了
Or it could mean something's wrong.
或者又出了什么问题
Either way, someone should grow a pair
不管怎样 某人的老二应该不保了
And tell me what's going on.
快告诉我到底怎么了
We're not getting back together.
我们没有复合
And everything's fine.
而且一些都很好
Liars!
撒谎
Seriously.
说真的
What do you want to do?
你想怎么办
It's totally up to me?
完全由我决定吗
In a -- in a way, it is.
从某种意义上讲 是的
Okay, well, I'm just gonna deal with it, you know?
好吧 我正做打算
I don't really want to have a baby right now, and...
我现在真的不想生宝宝
Judging by that huge exhalation...
想想它带来的后果
Neither do you.
你也不想吧
So...that's it.
那 就这样了
But we can't see each other anymore, hank.
我们别再见面了 汉克
This is no way to start a relationship.
我们不可能发生恋情
We're both cheating on people, hank.
这简直是不安其室 汉克
It kind of sucks. I don't want to do that.
这太糟了 我可不想这么做
So, you go, you know, take care of your shit,
你呢 就安分守己点
And I'll take care of mine,
我也一样
And if and when you want, you could call me.
你想解决问题的时候 打电♥话♥给我
That's -- that's -- that's not the way it works
这不是 不是办法
In the big ol' world.
世界之大
People have a tendency to lose one another.
两天不联♥系♥感情就淡了
Well, if that's what happens,
要是淡了
Then it wasn't meant to be, right?
也不是我们有意为之的 对吧
Could you stop surfing the internet for a diagnosis?
别杞人忧天地查自己得什么病了
No way. I know what I have without question.
才不是 我什么病我清楚得很
What?
什么病
Apparently, I have the bubonic plague.
很明显 我已经染了黑死病
Well, guess what? I have just the cure.
你猜什么 我找到解药了
I'm gonna offer you... a service.
我给你治治
Cancer-scare mercy fuck?
来次驱散癌症恐惧的性♥交♥
You know, I-I-I'm gonna pass.
我想还是算了
You're gonna pass?
算了
Yeah. you are?
真的呀
I don't want you to be insulted, but...
我可没想让你尴尬 不过
That's okay. I can take it.
我不勉强 再说吧
I'm gonna go take a shower.
我洗个澡先
Whoa, can I ask you, before you go, a question?
你去之前 能不能先问个问题
I'm offering you sex, and you want to talk?
我恩准你床第之欢 你却想要聊天儿
Has the earth spun off its axis?
太阳打西边出来了
It's just, you said that thing the other day, you know?
那天你说的那件事 忘了吗
What thing? About Ashby.
什么事 关于艾希比的
What do you mean?
你什么意思
What do you mean, what do I mean?
你问我什么意思
You said that very loaded thing
我憋了一肚子的气了
about him being a great kisser,
你说什么他是接吻高手
Which kind of sounded like a joke
听着像句玩笑
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表