So she broke it off with him.
所以她和他分手了
Fuck.
操
Don't you dare touch me.
别碰我
Kurt cobain played this guitar.
科特·柯本弹过这个吉他
If you treat it right,
如果你好好对待它
You'll never have to work another day in your life.
你的生活就不会太辛苦了
You can't buy your way out of this one.
金钱不能够解决这个
Damien was right -- you are a dick.
达米安说的对 你是个混♥蛋♥
Hey, mrs. patterson. is, uh, damien home?
帕特森太太 达米安在家吗
He's, um -- he's not here. he's at band practice.
他不在 他在乐队里练习
Do you want to come in?
要进来吗
I-i don't think that would be such a great idea.
我还是不进来了
Don't let him scare you. he's a good kid.
别让他吓到你 他是个好孩子
He's just very protective of his mother.
他只是太保护他妈妈了
That's a good thing.
这是好事
Well, I mean, we can't let our kids
我是说咱们不能让孩子们
Ruin a perfectly excellent sexual chemistry, can we?
毁了我们的性福生活 是吧
Jesus. you know, when you put it that way,
我的天 听你那么一说
It sounds pretty fucking reasonable.
还真有点道理
Can you -- can you write that down for me for later
你能不能帮我写下来
In case I need to use it?
以便以后万一用得上
Old man, I will go fucking medieval on your ass!
死老男人 看我不揍死你
Hey, settle down, townshend.
冷静 小伙子
I came here to talk to you, mano a mano.
我是来找你谈话的 不是和你动手的
Hey, damien! Whoa, whoa, whoa. come on.
达米安 冷静 冷静
Settle down, buddy. what is it?
冷静 伙计 这是干什么
What can I do for you?
我能为你做点什么
Let's figure this out. come on.
咱们把事情说清楚 来吧
Okay. here we go.
好了 别动
Come on, man. what can I do for you?
好了 我能为你做点什么
N-nothing. there's nothing you can do.
没有 你什么也做不了
You're dead to me, and becca's totally dead to me.
我当你和贝卡都死了
Well, that's a shame.
真可惜
That's a crying shame
真♥他♥妈♥可惜啊
Because she appears to be very fond of you.
因为看起来她对你另眼相看呢
Really? mm-hmm.
真的吗
What'd she say?
她说什么啦
Nothing that I could ever repeat without vomiting.
太肉麻了我都没法复述
Now, come on. what can we do?
我们能做点什么
Let's figure this out.
咱们把事情说清楚
Okay. first of all, repeat after me.
好吧 首先 跟我念
Okay.
好
I will never...
我将永不
"i will never..."
我将永不
...ever... " ...ever..."
永远 永远
...ever...
永远
"...ever..."
永远
...fuck my mom again.
再和我妈妈上♥床♥
"...fuck my mom again."
再和我妈妈上♥床♥
...fuck your mom again.
是和你妈妈上♥床♥
Boys, we don't have to be so quick to...
伙计们 我们没必要急着
Fine. whatever you want.
好吧 随便你
Okay?
好吗
We good? anything else?
我们没事了吧 还有事吗
What's up with the guitar?
那吉他怎么了
Ladies, I am home!
女士们 我回来啦
Well, if it isn't mr. big fucking hollywood agent.
你就是那个该死的好莱坞代理
Steal any fucking clients on the way here,
半路抢走了我的顾客?
You bald motherfucker?!
你妈♥个♥混球
Is everybody okay here?
都没事吧
Yeah. I think it's called a "pimp go get."
是的 我觉得这叫做拉皮条
You come to my house,
你来我家
You push around a couple of girls.
把一群女孩儿呼来唤去
You could have called, texted, we work this out ourselves.
你大可以打电♥话♥或传真 我们可以自己解决
You poached my girl.
你挖走了我的女孩儿
That skank -- she belongs to me.
那个婊♥子♥ 是我的
Sweetheart, put those fingers away.
宝贝儿 把手放下
Who knows where they've been?
谁知道这些手指干过谁呢
Oh, wait a second. I fucking do.
等等 我上过
They've been in my ass.
他们插过我的屁♥眼♥
Oh, that was one time. yeah. one good time.
那是过去式了 是啊 美好的记忆
Hey, jerk-off, you know what a fucking contract is?
混♥蛋♥ 你♥他♥妈♥知道什么是合同吗
This is not a very good deal, daisy.
戴西 这是个不平等条约
You think?
你觉得呢
Bad news -- you're connected to gilbert gottfried here for life.
坏消息 你终生摆脱不了吉尔伯特·哥特弗里德了
Good news -- this will never hold up in court, asshole.
好消息 法庭不会支持这个 你个混球
Maybe not, perry mason, but guess what?
可能不会 拜瑞·梅森 但你猜
A lot of not-nice shit can happen during that time.
那期间会不会发生些不幸的事
You want to fucking take that chance?
想冒冒险吗
Motherless cunt bastard!
你个有人生没人教的东西
Fuck you. Fuck you!
去你的 你去死吧
Okay. you know what? that wasn't very nice at all.
好吧 那样不太好
That's my soy milk, and I have serious dairy issues.
那是我的豆奶 我在认真和你谈黛西的事
Yes, you do.
你确实是
I want you out of my house now.
我要你马上滚出我的屋子
And, you, please put my wife down.
还有你 放我老婆下来
I got no problem with that.
我没意见
But daisy -- she's coming with me.
但是黛西 她得和我走
Sweetheart, come on, honey. we've got a past.
宝贝儿 我们曾有一腿
You know that whole speculum series we wanted to do?
记得我们要拍的内窥镜系列吗
I think the time is right.
我觉得现在拍正好
Come on, honey. let's make some porn!
好了 宝贝儿 咱们拍情♥色♥片吧
How much you want for her?
你想从她身上捞多少
She's not a fucking slave, charlie!
查理 妈的她可不是奴隶
You know what, pal?! I believe in this girl!
你知道什么 我相信这女孩
Yeah. she is gonna be a huge star one day.
是的 总有一天她会成为当红巨星的
"vaginatown" is just the beginning.
"阴♥道♥街"只是个开头
There will be much ruing of this day.
还有很多要拍呢
Ruing, right. big fucking star. jenna fucking jameson.
是吗 大脱星 堪比吉娜·詹姆森
Wait a second. there's fucking chinese! big!
等等 这儿有些中国货 厉害
Okay, look. it's all gonna be okay.
好了 没事的
Everything's cool.
没事的
I'm gonna give him some money from the emergency fund.
我会从应急资金里支钱给他
Oh, no, no, no. no, no, no, no, no. baby.
不 宝贝儿
Baby, you said it yourself --
宝贝儿 你自己说的
She's family, okay?
她是我们的家人 不是吗
And that's what the money's for -- emergencies.
钱就该用在刀刃上
I can't let you do this. What's the alternative, huh?
我不能让你这么做 有其他选择吗
You go back with this guy, the next thing you know,
你和那家伙回去 接下来
You're starring in your own line of gynecological training films.
你去当妇产科系列的主角
Not on my watch.
我才不要
Okay. baby. baby!
好了 好了
Maybe you could just write him a check.
给他开张支票好了
I will give him wh--
我会给他
All of it?
全部吗
You spent all of it?
全花完了你
That was my mad money, baby.
那可是我的钱
Pleasure doing business with you, captain jackass!
合作愉快 蠢货
I love that car.
我爱那辆车
I'm sorry, daddy.
爸爸 很抱歉
I don't know what happened to me.
我不知道我是怎么了
You're going to your mother's.
到你妈妈那儿去
But going to my mother's makes me want to do drugs!
去她那儿我更想吸毒
A lot of 'em!
大吸特吸
I don't want to hear it.
我不想听这个
It's a good place for you to chill out.
她那儿是个放松的好地方
Whatever you say, daddy.
爸爸 不管你怎么说
I'll help you knock this monkey off your back, baby.
如果你愿意
If you let me.
我可以帮你戒毒
Where are we going?
我们去哪儿
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表