Such nice friends.
一个要好的朋友
You kind of look like you could use that drink.
看起来你想喝这瓶酒
Aiee! not so rough.
不要这么粗鲁啊
Would you quit squirming around?
你可以不扭动吗
I'm just trying to make your man-bush
我只是想让你的毛毛
A little more camera-ready.
看起来更上镜一点
Yeah, and I'm getting the feeling
是的 我感受到了
That you're not so okay about this.
你好像有点不满
Look, I'm as okay as I can possibly be.
听着 我已经尽力做到最好了
You, on the other hand, don't seem that excited,
反而是你 看起来不是很兴奋
Especially for a guy
特别是对一个长时间受老婆管制
Who's about to get a little wife-sanctioned strizz-ange.
而突然放松了锁链的男人
Well, you know, maybe a little less with the scissor.
或许这把剪刀该上油了
And, I don't know.
我也不知道
Could you, like...
你可以...
Do that thing...you do?
做那个事吗
Oh, jesus.
上帝啊
Almost ready for you, runkle.
都在等你呢 朗克尔
I knew you had it in you, missus.
我知道你嘴里是什么 夫人
Do you mind?
你不介意吧
Now there's the porcelain monkey I know and love.
这才是我喜欢和了解的完美小♥弟♥弟♥
I'm doing this for us.
我做这些是为了我们的将来
I know.
我知道
Now go get 'em, quickdraw.
去征服他们 前进
You're gonna be great, co-star.
你会非常棒的 超级巨星
How's it look? does it -- does it look okay?
它看起来如何 还好吧
It's perfect, charlie.
非常棒 查理
You're perfect.
你很棒
All right, quiet, please!
好了 大家保持安静
Rolling!
摆动
And...action!
动起来
Charlie...
查理...
Oh, shit. charlie...
糟糕 查理...
I know that look. he's gonna blow.
我知道那种表情 他要♥射♥了♥
Slow it down, runkle.
慢慢来 查理
Forget it, jake.
忘了吧 伙计
It's vaginatown!
这里是阴♥道♥街
And cut!
停
Did we get that?
我们做到了没
Did we get it? please tell me you got that.
做了吗 告诉我 我们做到了
That'll do, runkle. that'll do.
是的 朗克尔 是的
God, you're... exactly like your books.
上帝啊 你就像你的书一样
I'm exactly like my books?
我和我的书一样
Yes -- totally puerile...
是的 那么的天真
Crass...
粗鲁
Adolescent...
象一个无知少年
No, I know what "puerile" means. yeah.
不 我知道你说的"天真"是什么意思
I'm actually just a little surprised
我只是有点惊讶
That you read my books at all.
你看过我写的书
Oh, yeah. well, sure.
是的 我看过
You know, I try to read all the great misogynists.
我试着去读那些讨厌女人所写的书
It really fuels my feminist fire.
可以激发我的女权主义
In fact, i-i actually wrote a review of your first novel.
事实上 我写过你第一部小说的书评
Did you? what'd you say?
是吗 你写了什么
Yeah, for a little magazine back in chicago. what'd you say?
是的 为芝加哥的一家小杂♥志♥写的
what'd you say?
你写了些什么
I said the main character was a self-righteous prick
我说主人公是一个自以为是的大傻瓜
No woman in a million years would ever actually sleep with.
没有一个女人愿意和他上♥床♥
I called it "a retarded man's"... "portnoy's complaint."
我称之为智力低下男人的无聊抱怨
I remember that review.
我记得这个书评
That was one of the worst reviews I ever got.
这是我收到的最坏的书评之一
I'm don't know if we can be drinking buddies anymore,
我在想我们是否应该在一起喝酒
Annika staley.
安妮卡·史达利
That was downright vicious. thank you.
那个书评真的很恶毒 谢谢
What would possess you to write something like that?
是什么促使你写下那样的书评
I was kind of going through a little rough patch in my life,
那时我刚经历了我人生的一些低潮
Was working out my issues with guys.
正在处理和男人的关系
You think? yeah.
当时你就那样想的吗
You know, when I read that,
当我读到那些时
I wanted to muff-punch you with my typewriter.
我想用我的打字机揍你一顿
You still want to?
现在还想吗
Oh, I may need to take back "puerile."
我想我该收回"天真"这个词
Mm, so you're saying
你是想说
You're willing to reevaluate my oeuvre.
你想要重新评估我的作品吗
Ow! ooh! aah! what, do we got aftershock?
怎么了 还想要一次吗
Ah, no, no. toe cramp.
不 我脚趾头抽筋了
Flex that shit. ow! fuck, that hurts!
放松 操 很痛啊
I got it. like a doctor.
我能像医生一样搞定他
Please stop this. please, I just need some water.
不要了 停手 我只想要点水
I'm just really dehydrated.
我已经脱水
I just need -- just need something with electrolytes.
我需要一些电解质的东西
Oh, okay.
好的
Vagatorade.
佳得乐
Yeah. good one. that was nice.
好的 非常不错
have love
什么是爱
yeah, baby, will travel...
对 宝贝儿 跟我来
Who's the screamer?
刚才是谁在叫♥床♥
Oh, it's the, uh, writer woman from rolling stone.
一个来自滚石的女作者
Ooh, nice! got me off my rhythm, though.
虽然打乱了我的节奏 不过还是不错
The chick I was with -- just about to come.
和我一起的雏儿正要高♥潮♥时
Hears the other one scream, jumps right out of her skin.
听到了另一个呻♥吟♥ 吓了她一跳
Sorry. I swear, for a second there,
对不起 我发誓 有一瞬间
I thought she was gonna hit me or something, punch me.
我以为她要打我
Me likey.
可爱吧
Excuse me, gents.
不好意思 绅士们
Me likey.
可爱吧
Hail, caesar.
凯撒 万岁
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表