See, it's your friend. it's your friend.
这是你朋友 你朋友
Uh-oh. it's getting bigger.
大了 大了
It's getting meaner. fight back!
越来越棒了 开始回应
Then she jumped into the car, and we drove off into the sunset.
然后她跳下车 我们驶入落日余晖里
Well, no, it was -- it was actually dark already.
不 实际上天黑了
But you get the idea, huh?
你明白我意思 对吧
Awesome. good for you.
太好了 很不错
Yeah, and we've been living happily ever after ever since.
是啊 我们从此过上幸福快乐的日子
Pretty much.
基本上是
"pretty much"?
基本上是
It's a long story, but, um...
说来话长了
One night, I ended up becoming the accidental oralist to this very naked,
某夜我为一个不着寸缕的美女
Very young girl.
口♥交♥
It's been a sticking point.
这是问题的症结所在
I don't really know what that means, but it sounds bad.
不太清楚你在说什么 不过似乎不太妙
Do you want a tug job?
想让我帮你做吗
Is that with the -- the foot?
用脚
No -- what?
不 那什么
A little hand release? oh, no, thanks.
用手帮你释放下 不 谢了
I'm not a big fan of hand work in general.
我不怎么喜欢用手
And I don't think it would be appropriate,
我觉得还说不要把刚才的故事
Given the story I just told you.
告诉你为好
I was just asking. I am on the clock.
只是问问 我可是按时收费
Record company's dime.
唱片公♥司♥付账
Not that you're not doing a great job on my toes.
不是你修足修的不好
I just thought I'd put it out there.
只是觉得不该干这个
It's hardly cheating.
说谎不容易
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is.
对啊
Maybe you're right.
可能你说的对
Sometimes my whore logic gets all fucked up.
有时候妓♥女♥的逻辑把我弄糊涂了
But I can tell you that there's a lot of husbands and
但我可以告诉你 许多做丈夫和男友的
Boyfriends out there who would not file that under "cheating."
都不认为这是欺骗
Yeah, well, call me an old fuddy-duddy,
你叫我傻子好了
But I think anytime the tumescent head makes an appearance, it's cheating.
但我认为用下半身思考的 都是欺骗
Is that good dirty talk?
这么说不错
Like, if I said to a client, "you're so fucking tumescent right now,
比如 我告诉客人 "刚才你好大"
" would that be hot?
听起来是不是很性感
Makes my wiener feel a little weird, but that's just me.
可能别人会觉得奇怪 但我就这样
I like words.
喜欢语言表达
How come you never called me?
你为什么从没给我打电♥话♥
If you remember, I was a little strapped for cash.
你没忘的话 我是为钱所困
You could have called to ask me out on a proper date.
你可以约我出来啊
I did give you my card, didn't i?
我给了你名片的 不是吗
I just figured you give it to all the fellas.
我刚发现你给所有人都发名片
No. no?
没有 没有
No.
没有
You really got under my skin, hank moody.
汉克 我的忧郁王子 我迷上你了
I just couldn't shake you off.
我忘不了你
Like, I'd be blowing some gross persian dude at the whore
就像 在和某个帅哥缠绵的时候
Seasons and I'd be thinking, "i wonder how hank's doing?"
我会忍♥不住想 不知道汉克是怎么做的
Fuck, that's romantic.
操 那可真浪漫
Are you guys gonna bang or what?
你们还干不干了
What's it to you, bo bice?
关你什么事 波·拜斯
I don't know.
不知道
I was just thinking about how rad it would be to bend you over that
只是想 要是我在阳台上把你压在身下
Balcony and scream, "i'm the king of the world!" as I'm about to pop, huh?
喊着"我是世界之王" 会有多爽 肯定会射的
How about in a bed with a condom?
上♥床♥带套如何
Whatever, dude.
随你
Sure about this?
确定要这样
All in a day's work.
工作之一嘛
Hey, man, you want to watch for your book?
你想旁观吗 看了好写书
Oh, hey, thanks, but I'll pass.
谢了 不过我会路过瞅下
Be good to the lady.
好好对她
Don't fuck up her toes.
别把刚涂的指甲弄坏了
You might not want to sit there.
也许你不坐这儿要好些
Why? have you got the herp or something?
为什么 你吸毒还是什么
No.
不是
Then I'm good.
那就没事
Look, but s-seriously.
我是认真的
If you sit here, people are gonna think you're weird.
你坐这里人家会觉得你很奇怪
How unfortunate.
太不幸了
And here I was planning to run for prom queen.
我还准备竞选舞会皇后呢
You're weird.
够怪的
At least I'm not the only boy at an all-girls school.
至少我不是女子学校里的唯一男生
For your information, I don't actually go here.
我想告诉你 我并不是这个学校的
I got suspended from my real school.
就因为一些我从没干过的事
Some bullshit I didn't even do.
就被就读的学校开除了
And my mom was like,
而我妈说
"there's no f'ing way you're sitting on the couch all day,
别想再整天坐在沙发上了
Playing 'guitar hero.'"
吉他英雄
She's a teacher here.
她是这里的一个老师
English, I presume.
我猜是教英文的
Uh, mrs. patterson.
对 帕特森老师
What, do you have her or something?
你怎么知道她的
3rd period.
第三个学期教过我
But ethan frome gave you away.
事实上是伊坦·弗洛美让我看出来的
Tsk. right.
谢谢 是的
Yeah, she's making me read this entire stupid book.
作为惩罚
Some sort of punishment.
她让我读完这本白♥痴♥的书
I'm sorry. I talk a lot.
不好意思 我是不是说的太多了
You do.
是的
And you forgot the most important part...
但你忘了说最重要的部分
Are you any good?
你有什么擅长的
You know, "guitar hero."
比如 吉他英雄
Oh, man, I think I just found the keys to my chi.
兄弟 刚真爽啊
How's trix?
碧翠丝咋样
She was fantastic. she's a real dame.
她非常迷人 而且很文雅
We didn't do anything, though. we just hung out.
虽然什么事也没干 只是聊了会
Well, if I knew you were just gonna hang out,
如果我知道你只是想要聊聊
Talk about your feelings and shit, I would've gone with trixie.
你的感受和废话 那我就应该要碧翠丝
I mean, she's my favorite, my best. totally gets me.
她是我的最爱 能彻底满足我
I know you reside in a whole other solar system and shit, but in mine,
我知道你住在另一个星球 可是我
I don't cheat on my girl.
不想欺骗我的女人
Ladies and gentlemen -- hank moody, debauched moralist.
女士们先生们 汉克·穆迪 腐朽的卫道士
Why don't you, uh...
为什么你不
Why don't you tell me more about your girl?
和我说说你的女人呢
What girl? you know, the one. the one that got away.
哪个女人 那个离开我的吗
The one with the house in beverly hills.
那个拥有比弗利山房♥子的女人
Your daisy buchanan.
你的戴西·布坎南
That's not cool, moody, calling back that shit. I was gorked.
这可不好玩 穆迪 收回那些废话 我要晕了
I don't talk about that stuff in broad daylight.
我不想在大白天谈这个
I don't know if you got the memo, but I'm writing your biography.
你没关系 但我要写你的传纪
You might want to start getting
所以我想你会愿意在大白天
Comfortable talking about this shit in broad daylight.
进行一场舒适的谈话
This is it, lew. I am done.
就这样 卢 我以后不相
No more of you and your fucking white-trash lottery winners!
和你还有你那些爆发户有任何关系
What's wrong, sweetheart?
怎么了 宝贝儿
That fucking asshole got rough with me,
那个混♥蛋♥和我动粗
And he went way off the fucking menu!
而且他还不按规矩的来
What'd he do, honey? you all right?
他干了什么 亲爱的 你还好吧
I'm fine! luckily, he's a quick comer.
我还好 真幸运 他泄的早
Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry, trix.
抱歉 碧翠丝
They're animals. they don't know any better.
他们是野兽 不懂温柔
Yeah, well,
对的
Someone's gonna have to deal with the
不过有些人就要打理
Cleveland steamer that he left on your coffee table.
他遗留在你咖啡桌上的东西了
Really? really.
真的吗 真的
Jesus!
上帝啊
Consuela!
康斯薇拉
Consuela!
康斯薇拉
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表