At least you can see the comedy in all of this.
至少你可以看到其中让人高兴的那个部分
Oh, right. I either laugh or I cry, right?
是啊 我既可以哭也可以笑 是吧
Or both.
或者两者都可以
Maybe I'm pms'ing
也许我也有经前综合症了
but I feel like I could use a good cry.
我感觉我需要大哭一场
I'm not -- I'm not mad at you.
我并不是 生你的气
How is that even remotely possible?
难道一点都没有吗
'cause this isn't about anything
因为这和我们分开时
you did while we were apart.
你所做的事无关
This is about what I did.
这和我做的事有关
I made a huge mistake.
我犯了一个大错误
No. don't say that. you didn't.
不 别说了 你没有
I did. I jumped in the car with you that night.
我有 那个晚上 我上了你的车
Then we came back here and we had sex and then we
我们回到这儿做♥爱♥
Just -- we just tried to pick up where we left off.
然后我们... 试着去捡起遗失的记忆
I mean, do you have any idea how...
我想说 你知道...
Fucking dysfunctional that is?
这有多愚蠢吗
You know, silly me, 'cause I'm...
你知道 我太笨了 因为我...
I'm sitting here thinking that it's like a dream come true.
我坐在这儿 就觉得梦想成真了
It was. it was a dream.
是的 它确实是一场梦
But we were crazy, hank.
但是我们都很疯狂 汉克
Like,Thinking we could just wave a magic wand
就好像 想象我们挥舞一根魔棒
And -- and everything would be as it was.
然后一切都会恢复原样
I mean, if it was ever as we think it was
我是说 如果它就如同我们想象的那样
if you know what I mean.
你能明白我的意思吗
Right.
是的
Because we... we just imagined everything.
因为我们 我们正是在幻想这一切
We can't do this to her anymore.
我们再也不能这么对她了
You know, we've been reckless with her heart.
你知道 我们太忽略她的内心了
Or I have. no, no.
或者是我.. 不
I-i-i-i-i... it's my fault.
我... 这是我的错
I-i should've gone away.
我应该走开
I should have gotten my sh you are a wonderful mother.
我应该 你是一个好母亲
Always.
一直都是
I will never, ever regret
我永远不会后悔
getting into the car with you that night.
那晚上了你的车
'cause it was so much fun.
因为它曾是那么愉快
And marrying bill was definitely not the answer.
当然和比尔结婚并不是我要寻找的答案
I don't... know how to say this, but...
我不知道该怎么说这个 但是...
Don't.
那就别说了
...neither is marrying you.
和你结婚也不是
This isn't the answer either, you know? no.
和你结婚也不是我寻找的答案 不
Angel, I love you so, so much.
我的天使 我是如此 如此的爱你
I can't stay.
我不能呆在这儿了
I'm not asking you to.
我没有强求你
I can't stay.
我不能呆在这儿了
I'm gonna go out for a little while.
我出去一会儿
It's okay, dad. you tried your best.
没关系 爸爸 你尽力了
It was nice while it lasted.
很高兴这段时间你能陪我们度过
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表