our marketing and distribution teams.
我们的营销和推广团队
And with that kind of exposure,
有了这样的曝光率
Daisy can name her price at strip clubs,
黛西能在所有脱衣舞俱乐部
Fan events, tours.
AV爱好者 跟观光客那里扬名立万
Not to mention merchandising.
更不要说贩卖♥♥相关产品了
Her face will be on the package
她的脸 会印到成千上万的
of thousands of rubber vaginas.
阴♥道♥倒膜包装袋上
Great!
太棒了
Of course, all intense girls are all at least double d's.
当然了 所有女♥优♥红星都至少有D罩杯
You don't have a problem getting implants, do you?
你对隆胸没问题 对吧
Wait a minute.
等一下
I'm no expert, but I consider myself quite a masturbator.
我不是专家 可我自己也是资深自♥慰♥者
I've certainly rubbed them out
对着比黛西胸还小的姑娘
To girls a lot smaller-chested than daisy here.
我也毫无疑问射的出来
Well, that porn does exist.
是啊 那种情♥色♥电影确实存在
but it's a niche.
可非常小众
Like shrimping or granny-fucking.
就像有人爱看舔♥脚♥趾头 或是老太做♥爱♥
Who says shrimping is niche?
谁说舔♥脚♥趾头小众了
Look, daisy. we love what we see.
听着 黛西 我们挺喜欢我们看见的
We just want to see a little more of it, right?
我们只想看到更多一点儿 对吧
Um. i...
我
Fine. fine, but you got to know
好吧 可你得知道
That if my client is even gonna consider this request,
即便我的客户 有了动刀子隆胸的想法
You'd be buying them.
也得是你们付钱
We're not paying for fun bags.
我们不会为假咪♥咪♥买♥♥单
You know, I'm all for a little affair of the heart,
你知道 我对自♥由♥恋爱完全赞同
But that dude?
可你干嘛 跟那个兄弟
I think you can do a lot better.
我觉得你能做的更好
It wasn't always that bad.
也不是一直那么糟
I fell for him at first.
是我先对他动情的
He was gonna leave his wife for me.
他本来说要为我离开他老婆的
Yes. yeah.
是啊 是啊
And he was gonna pay
他说会出钱
so my whole family could go to college
让我家人都能上大学
Or some shit like that.
或是之类的狗屁事情
"rosario, te amo, muchacha.
罗莎里奥 我爱你 姑娘
>linda, hermosa, bella t?"
你是如此的圣洁美丽
No me gusta.
真恶心
Give me your jeans.
把你裤子给我
Oh, no, I don't want you to do a whole load of dark.
不 我不想让你做这么多活
I thin-- I'm good. they're drying.
我想 我没问题 裤子快干了
No, papi. don't worry.
没事 宝贝 别担心
I just want to see you out of them.
我只想见你脱掉他们的样子
This is wrong on so many different levels.
在各种层面上 这都是不对的
When we're done, can you at least let me mop up?
等我们完事了 能让我来收拾残局吗
Oh, my god.
上帝呀
It's my phone.
是我的电♥话♥
Yeah.
对啊
Yeah.
对啊
Hello?
喂
Mia is dating lew ashby!
米亚和艾希比在交往
I am as surprised as you are.
我跟你一样惊讶
What the fuck?
搞什么鸡♥巴♥
We are meant to be taking care of her,
我们本该照顾好她
Not -- not letting her skip school
而不是让她翘课
So that she can sit in the laps of old men.
好坐在那个老男人的大腿上
Hey, you're the one that condoned it.
是你默许的这一切
Are you out of your fucking mind?
你♥他♥妈♥的是发疯了吗
Who was the one that said
是谁说的 跟老男人约会
Dating an older man was a "valid life experience"? quote.
也算是种人生体验
Fuck!
操
No, not -- you know, i-i didn't mean it like that.
不 你知道 我 那非我本意
I believe someone is owed an apology, and his name is hank.
我想你欠某人句抱歉 那人叫汉克
No. no, because you brought this man into our lives, okay?
不 还不是你把那人带进我们生活的
So you can fix it.
所以 得你来搞定这事
I tried to stop it.
我试过阻止他的
Look, anyway, I have it on good authority
听着 无论如何 我都有可靠消息表明
That that relationship is not long for this world,
这段关系在这世上不会长久
So relax.
所以放轻松
Wait a minute. hank.
等等 汉克
"hank"? why are you saying "hank" like that?
汉克 你干吗那样叫汉克
Like what? like, since when did you care how I say "hank"?
哪样 你几时在乎起我怎么叫汉克了
Why are you so up my ass
你干吗对我说的你叫"汉克"的方式
About the way I think you say "hank"?
这么大为光火
You're fucking paranoi-- are you stoned?
你这该死的偏执 你嗑药了吗
Uh... la vieja?
你家老太婆
Fuck you.
滚你♥妈♥的♥
La vieja.
老太婆
I think we should reconsider.
我想我们该再考虑考虑
It's a career move.
这是为了事业
It's wrong is what it is.
不管是什么 都是错的
We were fools to agree to surgery.
我们真傻 同意做那手术
Thousands of rubber vaginas, charlie.
数以千计的阴♥道♥倒膜 查理
Yeah, to get your face on those vaginas,
是啊 就为了把脸印在那些阴♥道♥上
You have to undo your very daisy-ness.
你得重做对乳♥房♥♥
Everything in my career has been leading up to this.
这对我的事业至关重要
I want to be a star, charlie.
我想当个明星 查理
The real stars do not get their boobs done.
真正的明星不会做隆胸手术
The julias, the meryls, the nicoles.
茱莉亚啊 梅丽尔啊 妮可啊(均为好莱坞影星)
Nicole clitman? she has e's.
妮可·克里特曼她有E罩杯
She needs them to distract people
她需要那对奶吸引注意
from the rest of her.
好让别人忽略她其他部分
You don't. come on. daisy.
而你不需要 得了 黛西
You know, don't hide behind silicone.
你知道 你不需要躲在硅胶后面
Be brave enough to be yourself.
勇敢做自己
You're a real star.
你是个真正的明星
Hey. lew.
卢
Hey. lew!
卢
You're an asshole!
你是个混♥蛋♥
Uh...but we haven't even dated.
可我们都没约会过
No, I'm a little too old for you.
不 对你我有点太老了
You date children.
你只跟孩子约会
Oh. mia.
米亚啊
Yeah. mia.
是啊 米亚
She's 17.
她才17
Okay, but to be fair, when I met her, I thought she was 19.
可说实话 我认识她时 以为她都19了
Not helping, right?
这没用 是吧
You're disgusting.
你真恶心
Okay. look -- hey.
听着
Come on. don't leave in a huff.
不要这么气冲冲的走嘛
You know, I design houses for a living.
你知道我是搞室内设计的
And usually, when someone wants
而通常 那些想要住
a giant behemoth like this,
像这么大房♥子的人
It's because they're hiding from something.
都是因为他们想隐藏些什么
Which is a good idea for you.
对你来说也是如此
If you ever took the time to look in the mirror,
如果你有对着镜子看过自己
I mean, just for a second,
就算只有一秒钟
You'd see yourself as you really are.
你也会看到真实的自我
There's a reason why you can only attract 17-year-olds.
这也是为什么你只能勾引17岁的小女生
It's because you're pathetic!
因为你是个可怜虫
Fuck.
操
Think we'll make it out of here by sunset?
我想我们可以在日落之前远走高飞
Yeah. the coast is clear. come on.
是的 岸边没人 快走
Don't fall again.
别再掉下去了
Hey there.
那个谁
What the fuck? hola.
搞什么鬼 你好啊
Who the fuck is this?
这家伙是谁
I know you from somewhere.
我在哪见过你
Don't you worry your pretty little head about it.
别用你漂亮的小脑袋去想了
Rosario here is my amiga.
罗莎里奥是我的朋友
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表