Previously on Californication...
《加州迷情》 前情回顾
Fuck! I thought I saw a green light.
搞什么 看你表情我还以为有机可乘呢
No. No.
不 不
Shut up and fuck me.
闭嘴 操♥我♥
Are you OK?
你还好吗
I don't want to lose the most compelling part of my book, so...
我不想失去我书里最精彩的那部份
I'm done talking about Lew.
关于卢我无话可说了
If you want to see me again, you just have to ask me out.
如果想再见到我 你就约我出去好了
Holy guacamole!
太爽了
I'm this close to booking you a room at Wishes.
我差点就如你所愿预定了那个房♥间
What happened to Promises?
你的承诺不算数了吗
Promises of Malibu is no longer in the Runkle family budget.
冲浪板已不在朗克尔一家的预算之内了
Wishes is in Oxnard.
我们的希望在奥克斯纳德
My dirty, little whore of a nose
我那贪婪无♥耻♥的小鼻子
is sorry that she let you down.
很抱歉让你失望了
I promise we won't have any fun while you're gone.
我发誓你走了之后 我们不会寻欢作乐的
I'm king of fuck mountain!
我是伟哥啦
Well, you earned it.
付出终有回报
Charlie, where the hell's my daughter?
查理 我女儿去哪儿啦
She doesn't pick up. She doesn't call.
她不接电♥话♥ 也不回电
Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
This is rehab, okay?
这里是戒毒所
I got to tell you all the bad shit I did.
我得把我的那些糟糕事都向你坦白
So, uh, what? you hocked everything.
是什么 你典当了所有的东西
Is that it?
就是这个吗
The cartier love bracelet,
卡地亚的真爱手镯
The venetian glass we got on our honeymoon...
我们蜜月时买♥♥的彩色装饰玻璃
Hey, I didn't sell that ceramic bowl
听着 我没把他们给我们的结婚礼物
That they gave us as a wedding present.
那个陶瓷碗卖♥♥掉
Oh, well.
是吗
I-i made that for you.
那是我亲手为你们做的
I know. it's special as shit to me.
我知道 它对我来说非比寻常
That's for you, by the way. I made it in art therapy.
哦对了 这是给你的 我在艺术治疗时做的
Really? mm-hmm.
真的吗
You're welcome. Thank you.
别客气 谢了
I will, uh... treasure it always.
我会永远珍惜它的
Jesus christ! marce! is there more?
上帝啊 玛斯 还有别的吗
Is that it? what?
就这些吗 没其他的了
Just the thing with the waiter
还有和机场红辣椒饭店的服务员
at the airport chili's.
之间的那点破事
Marcy!
玛斯
I need to fess up, okay? it's part of the process.
我得坦白 好吗 这是治疗的一部分
There was just a little bit of tongue.
只是一点儿舌吻
I was gonna get on the plane to see my mother -- I swear.
我正要上飞机去见我妈妈 我发誓
But the guy had some blow. one thing lead to another...
但是这家伙有点可♥卡♥因♥ 于是就顺其自然...
We made out a little.
我们就相互吻了吻
Enough. you know, just -- just stop, okay?
够了 别说了 好吗
I mean, if I were doing anything like that,
如果我也做了类似的事
You wouldn't want to hear about it, would you?
你也不想听吧
You absolutely would not want to
你绝对不会想听
know something like that.
这样的事
Well, I wouldn't say absolutely.
我可不会说绝对
And y-you were doing something like that.
况且你也有过前科
Remember? with dani? you did.
记得吗 和丹尼
You went off the deep end, and what did I do, runkle?
你做的更过份 我说什么了吗 朗克尔
I stood by you. I forgave your ass.
我支持你 原谅了你
And that's what he's doing. I mean, he's here.
他也在这么做 他在这儿陪你
He's standing by you.
他在支持你
You know, this is gonna be rough, honey.
亲爱的 你知道 这将会很难
You're just in the first week.
你才开始第一周
But you guys, you're gonna get through this.
但是你们会挺过去的
Yeah, you're gonna be stronger
感情历经磨难
in the places that are broken.
才会更加牢固
Like hemingway said.
好像是海明威说的
I don't know what I'd do without you guys.
我真不知道没有你们我会怎样
Well, fortunately, you will never have to find out.
幸运的是 这永远都不会发生
We should go, give them some space.
我们走吧 让他们单独待会儿
Okay. adieu, cokie smurf.
好的 再见 蓝精灵
You look much better
你现在看上去
without that giant monkey on your back.
气色好多了
Mnh-mnh. not good enough.
不 还不够好
What? you want tongue?
怎么 你想舌吻
I want everybody in. come on, you two.
我想抱住每个人 过来 你们俩
Literally? like a group hug?
真的吗 群抱
Yes. please?
是的 求你了
All right.
好吧
Oh, yeah. that's right. feel the love.
对了 就是这样 感受爱
I'm feeling the love.
我正在感受爱
The love is strong.
这股爱意很强大
I'm feeling something poking me on my left
我就感觉我左边有根棍子在戳我
is what I'm feeling.
就是这样
I got a bro-ner.
那是我弟弟
Watch and learn.
好好看着 学着点
Are you, uh, swinging on the exhale or the inhale?
你是呼气时挥杆还是吸气时
Oh, you hooked it.
好一个曲线击球
Eh. gator ball.
打轻了 有点短
A little hook.
曲线还不够
Okay, if I hit one ball way the fuck over
好吧 如果我一杆
Into houdini's front yard, then you have to tell me, right?
就将球击上果岭 你就告诉我 怎么样
Everything janie said about you? Yeah.
珍妮提及你的一切 是的
No way. I don't interview and tell.
不行 我不会采访完就泄密
Hook! Captain hook.
曲线击球 胡克船长
Come on, moody. it's my fuckin' life.
别这样 穆迪 那他妈可是我的生活故事
No, not anymore it's not. it's my book.
不 不再是了 它是我书中的故事
Besides, I'm not wagering on this game.
还有 我可不会在这个游戏中下注
You invented it.
你创建了它
You made up all the bullshit rules.
又制定了所有的狗屎规定
Run, you cunt!
飞远点 你这该死的球
Ooh, that was all right. it came back.
好吧 它又回来了
Kind of a metaphor for life, isn't it, lad?
这就好比是人生 不是吗 伙计
Yeah, it's ashby's world. we all just live in it.
是啊 这是艾希比的世界 我们都活在其中
Come on. I've been good lately. I haven't seen mia once.
求你了 我最近表现这么好 都没见米亚一次
She's been busy doing, uh,
她正忙着为她写的书
publicity for this, uh, book she wrote.
做宣传
What is that -- a memoir or something?
是本回忆录 还是别的什么
Or something.
别的什么
Come on, give me a little something for good behavior!
求你了 看在我行为检点的份上透露点吧
All right! I can't tell you how I know this,
好吧 我不能告诉你我怎么知道的
But the beverly hills husband -- definitely cheating.
但她多金的丈夫有外遇
No shit.
不是吧
No shit. I'll know more when I see her tonight.
就是 今天晚上见过她后我会知道更多
You're gonna see her tonight?
你今晚要见她
Your labia got in the way of that one.
你是女人吗 打得这么近
It's, uh... friday night. Yeah.
这可是周五晚 没错
You can't see her tonight.
你不能在今天晚上见她
That -- that's weird. it's like a...a date.
太怪了 像是约会
What -- two people of the opposite gender
怎么了 两个异性
Can't rendezvous after 7:00 p.m.?
不能在晚上7点见个面
It's automatically a date?
否则那就一定是约会
In ashby's world.
在艾希比的世界里是这样的
I like that.
我喜欢那样
No, marcy's still out of town,
不 玛斯还没回来
But I could squeeze you in with oxsana tuesday at 4:00.
但我能帮你和奥克桑娜约在周二四点
Okay. great. we'll see you then. bye.
好的 到时候见 再见
How's the patient?
病人如何
Requiring all my patience.
我为她心力交瘁
Listen, daisy,
听着 戴西
I can't thank you enough for filling in like this.
你能过来帮忙 我不知该如何感谢
Eh! no problem. it's fun.
没关系 这工作很有趣
Fun?
有趣
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表